Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? (111480 Views)

A Nairalander's Top 20 Favourite Enya's Songs / Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? / Is Enya's Music Satanic???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Adedayo516(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2013
You believe this songs are evil?....well, everyone has got a right their opinions..........you can manipulate some weak minds but not all.......Hope Has a Place
'One look at love
And you may see
It weaves a web
Over mystery,
All ravelled threads
Can rend apart
For hope has a place in the lover’s heart.
Hope has a place in a lover’s heart
Whispering world,
A sigh of sighs,
The ebb and the flow
Of the ocean tides,
One breath, one word
May end or may start
A hope in a place of the lover’s heart,
Hope has a place in a lover’s heart.
Look to love
You may dream,
And if it should leave
Then give it wings.
But if such a love
Is meant to be;
Hope is home, and the heart is free.
Under the heavens
We journey far,
On roads of life
We’re the wanderers,
So let love rise,
So let love depart,
Let hope have a place in the lover’s heart
Hope has a place in the lover’s heart.
Look to love
And you may dream,
And if it should leave
Then give it wings.
But if such a love
Is meant to be;
Hope is home, and the heart is free.'

What was evil in the lyrics above........
And to you guys judging people here be careful or...YOU WOULD ALSO BE JUDGED!

2 Likes

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by prologue: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2013
Good morning all. Am off to Church. In the meantime, check out. www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2118848/Listening-Mozart-doubles-survival-rates-heart-transplant--Enyas-soothing-tones-effect.html
Also, lanecovechiro./2012/06/17/enya-is-bad-for-your-health/
When I come back from Church, we will chat more.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by TrackCee: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2013
IGNORANCE.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by naturalwaves: 7:51am On Jun 09, 2013
If Enya were in a church choir here in Nigeria, I am very sure that I will never miss a service here cos of her Angelic voice. I have a whole lot of tracks from her and I listen to any one that goes with the mood. If I'm off to work in the morning in a bus and my earpiece is on,it has to be CARRIBEAN BLUE. If I'm working against time,it has to be STORMS IN AFRICA or THE MEMORY TREES. When I'm engaged in anything that requires topmost precision, concentration and brainwork, FAIRYTALE works for me because of the beat counts. Moreover, it is only a music genius that can sing a whole song with just LA-la-la and still make sense. Anyone that's in doubt should just download FAIRYTALE.

When some people told me that what I listen to is demonic, I went to carry out further research and there isn't anything demonic about Enya. If U don't listen well, u won't even know that she's speaking English in some of d songs. Well, I downloaded some of her Lyrics to assess the message critically, I got the English version to the ones she sang in Latin and again, nothing demonic. Or is it demonic to sing about nature?

Aside listening to her voice,I follow the background Piano Play that accompanies the song and I must confess that she is a wonderful Pianist. Infact, Enya is one of the best Pianists in the world, her name must surely prop up when U search for the best Pianists.Enya is a Musical Aficionado!

As for YANNI CHRISOMALIS, I don't know how to describe that one cos I haven't gotten the vocabulary yet and if I start talking about him and analysing his tracks, I will take this entire page +his music is so Philosophical maybe because of his Greek Origin.

I have listened to a whole lot of music and I must say that ENYA and YANNI are 2 of the best Musicians in the whole wide world www.

4 Likes

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2013
A thread about Enya! Finally. Love her songs so much. Oddly, this is the first time I am hearing of any connotations to demonic with her. Orinocco Flow and Amarantine remain my fave. And thanks to that fellow who shared a link on where to download more of her tracks!

2 Likes

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by naturalwaves: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2013
prologue: Good morning all. Am off to Church. In the meantime, check out. www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2118848/Listening-Mozart-doubles-survival-rates-heart-transplant--Enyas-soothing-tones-effect.html

What is this supposed to mean if I may ask? I see no correlation in the link u provided and the topic of this thread. So, if a group of Sientists from Tokyo says they find out that Mozart music helps provide a soothing for some mouse with a heart transplant and Enya's songs does nothing, how does that translate to her being Demonic? Why do people just dig up Jargons to tarnish someone's image? Moreover,your Asian Scientists failed to perform the experiment on a human being, the best they could do was on a rat. My friend, if u av nothing meaningful to say just gerrout!!!
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by McStoic(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2013
Adedayo516: You believe this songs are evil?....well, everyone has got a right their opinions..........you can manipulate some weak minds but not all.......Hope Has a Place
'One look at love
And you may see
It weaves a web
Over mystery,
All ravelled threads
Can rend apart
For hope has a place in the lover’s heart.
Hope has a place in a lover’s heart
Whispering world,
A sigh of sighs,
The ebb and the flow
Of the ocean tides,
One breath, one word
May end or may start
A hope in a place of the lover’s heart,
Hope has a place in a lover’s heart.
Look to love
You may dream,
And if it should leave
Then give it wings.
But if such a love
Is meant to be;
Under the heavens
We journey far,
On roads of life
We’re the wanderers,
So let love rise,
So let love depart,
Let hope have a place in the lover’s heart
Hope has a place in the lover’s heart.
Look to love
And you may dream,
And if it should leave
Then give it wings.
But if such a love
Is meant to be;
Hope is home, and the heart is free.'

What was evil in the lyrics above........
And to you guys judging people here be careful or...YOU WOULD ALSO BE JUDGED!
The trick is not in the lyrics but rather in the sound and its effects on the mind. Arguing over issues i don't know is not my forte, hence i know what am saying but i sure ain't forcing it on you bro. In these talks, the container (Enya and co) is the source nay the emitter of the content. New Age is the brand. Hence, the wordings are most times secondary if not immaterial. Electrifying and charging up the consciousness is the punchline here. Most facts are hard to accept cos they quake up the status quo! ''Each to his own sha''.

1 Like

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by McStoic(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2013
naturalwaves: If Enya were in a church choir here in Nigeria, I am very sure that I will never miss a service here cos of her Angelic voice. I have a whole lot of tracks from her and I listen to any one that goes with the mood. If I'm off to work in the morning in a bus and my earpiece is on,it has to be CARRIBEAN BLUE. If I'm working against time,it has to be STORMS IN AFRICA or THE MEMORY TREES. When I'm engaged in anything that requires topmost precision, concentration and brainwork, FAIRYTALE works for me because of the beat counts. Moreover, it is only a music genius that can sing a whole song with just LA-la-la and still make sense. Anyone that's in doubt should just download FAIRYTALE.

When some people told me that what I listen to is demonic, I went to carry out further research and there isn't anything demonic about Enya. If U don't listen well, u won't even know that she's speaking English in some of d songs. Well, I downloaded some of her Lyrics to assess the message critically, I got the English version to the ones she sang in Latin and again, nothing demonic. Or is it demonic to sing about nature?

Aside listening to her voice,I follow the background Piano Play that accompanies the song and I must confess that she is a wonderful Pianist. Infact, Enya is one of the best Pianists in the world, her name must surely prop up when U search for the best Pianists.Enya is a Musical Aficionado!

As for YANNI CHRISOMALIS, I don't know how to describe that one cos I haven't gotten the vocabulary yet and if I start talking about him and analysing his tracks, I will take this entire page +his music is so Philosophical maybe because of his Greek Origin.

I have listened to a whole lot of music and I must say that ENYA and YANNI are 2 of the best Musicians in the whole wide world www.
Music is a universal language of the soul, hence anybody, any kingdom can use it. But who uses it, their allegiance, religion etc is where the scrutiny and debate comes in. If Enya were a christian then her music would promote such. On the hand she's not and she has an allegiance too which her song must promote.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Iniabasi: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2013
Afer Ventus is my favourite Enya track. It means African Wind in English but was sang in Latin. Its lyrics goes like this"each man has a habit, everyone to his own. Mine is precious to me,yours is precious to you. Fantastic, Heavenlyand Angelic piece of music

1 Like

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by naturalwaves: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2013
Mc Stoic: Music is a universal language of the soul, hence anybody, any kingdom can use it. But who uses it, their allegiance, religion etc is where the scrutiny and debate comes in. If Enya were a christian then her music would promote such. On the hand she's not and she has an allegiance too which her song must promote.

Incase U don't know, Enya is a Chorister in her local Catholic church where she grew up with her mum being the choir leader. So, she is a christian. Moreover, the fact that one is a Christian does not mean that U must sing about Christ all the time as I've heard her sing hymnes at times.

Finally, I won't be entertaining Beer Parlour debates anymore. If U can't come up with any logical reason/ Proofs why U think her songs are Demonic, don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by prologue: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
prologue: Good morning all. Am off to Church. In the meantime, check out. www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2118848/Listening-Mozart-doubles-survival-rates-heart-transplant--Enyas-soothing-tones-effect.html
Good afternoon.
I provided the above links to show dt the enya songs are not actually "soul-lifting" and soul healing" but it transports you to other realms where demons control. That is the catch. It is using a lie. Plz folks, just be careful. I won't say more. People will move, either because they see the light or they feel the heat.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Jeffy1206(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
i have an enya colection in all ma music collection. mhen it kips me to sleep when i cnt sleep. kudos Enya and yanni dey are my new age music favs.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Kaycee7(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
Enya's Evening Falls, Yanni's Deliverance and Libera's Adoramus are currently my 3 best songs. Anytime I listen 2 these 3 songs, am seriously motivated, inspired and relaxed. Must be all these noisemakers that are always "knacking akpako" that will be saying such nonsense. To them, every foreign artist is in church of satan. Mtchewww.
Make I freestyle Yanni's Aria.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by terrishyne: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
MockingBird: Any song that does not glorify God has the spirit of the world in it.
The spirit of the world causes you to oppose the things of God unknowingly.
Without understanding her language you stand at an even greater risk becos she may
just be worshipping her master in her local dialect - Now who knows who her master is?
checkout www.hollywoodinsiders.net
Most of this musician actually oappreciate Satan for giving them FAME.
Now how many you have listened to Chris Browns's song where he was appealing for Satan
to be giving a second chance?
I have an Italian friend that loves Asa's music and he doesn't understand a word she says,does that mean Asa is worshiping her master in her dialect nii.Abegi pack well jor.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by decepticos(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
i doubt dis is d first or even only topic of its kind on NL but it made d front page so some of us are happy. About Enya, well after reading 10 pages i must say that some people who claim her music is a prep towards an evil spiritual high, dont you think that its dependent on foundational though? No time to talk about ones dark or good sides, but i presume her music could high you towards the most high too. That aside, some people assume i listen to a wierd combo of music, two days back i was listening to Ancora Qui a soundtrack from Quintin Tarantino's Django unchained and then switched to Katherine jenkins version of Leonard Cohen's hallelujah, not only did dem boiz presume me being catholic was d reason i listened to such music but they were all over me for what the lyrics to ancora qui were which i knew not, its not like i dont listen to other geners of music but i could not phathom their reasoning, so i decided not to play enya dat day, because another human had said enya was illuminatis choir mistress. see d thing tire me. i am more of a rap person but i never let a good song from enya, yanni, or a really good opera, jazz or classical music pass me.

1 Like

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by decepticos(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
i doubt dis is d first or even only topic of its kind on NL but it made d front page so some of us are happy. About Enya, well after reading 10 pages i must say that some people who claim her music is a prep towards an evil spiritual high, dont you think that its dependent on foundational though? No time to talk about ones dark or good sides, but i presume her music could high you towards the most high too. That aside, some people assume i listen to a wierd combo of music, two days back i was listening to Ancora Qui a soundtrack from Quintin Tarantino's Django unchained and then switched to Katherine jenkins version of Leonard Cohen's hallelujah, not only did dem boiz presume me being catholic was d reason i listened to such music but they were all over me for what the lyrics to ancora qui were which i knew not, its not like i dont listen to other geners of music but i could not phathom their reasoning, so i decided not to play enya dat day, because another human had said enya was illuminatis choir mistress. see d thing tire me. i am more of a rap person but i never let a good song from enya, yanni, or a really good opera, jazz or classical music pass me.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Kaycee7(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2013
To those who talk of worldly music being evil, are u implying that the music industry as a whole is evil? How is Evening falls or Deliverance or even Eye Adaba demonic?
For the language barrier talkers, Chris Brown's song to the devil 'Fallen Angel', was it not sung in English? Are all christian music sung in languages you can understand, yet because they have been labelled christian music, there's nothing wrong with those languages?
To those talking about astral travel and snake charming, have you travelled to the spirit world b4, how many animals have you charmed?
If none of you can give me a reassuring answer, then bow out of this thread in SHAAAAME!!!
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2013
I could care less if it is evil or not, as long as am not controlled by it, when i had my first heart break enya only time seriously calmed me down, i have worked hard to gather all my enya collections, its everywhere on my tablet,ps3,phone,pc. Her songs are soothing, do you guys know that there are so many songs declared as enya which she didnt sing. E.g adiemus , x-files theme, now are free, iapetus . As much as i hate xmas, and winter came is a perfect album, the latin rendition of silent night and o come o come emmanuel
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Youngsage: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2013
naturalwaves: Enya is one of the best Pianists in the world, her name must surely prop up when U search for the best Pianists.Enya is a Musical Aficionado!

#gbam.

1 Like

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 11, 2013
Just Downloaded the whole Enya Discography to check for the missing ones since some of you guys mentioned some i didn't know about . http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/6478383/Enya_-_Discography_1985-2009_[Mp3_320_kbps]_TNT_Village thank me later
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 13, 2013
laroche:

No, the Prof. in the movie "3 idiots" was listening to a song in the genre "Opera". These are the kinds of songs from the late Luciano Pavarotti, Andrea Bocelli and a few others

ok....noted
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by purpinkx(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Enya adiemus is not latin ... Its more like ad-va-tu-we-ad google the lyrics
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Harry4cas(m): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
purpinkx: Enya adiemus is not latin ... Its more like ad-va-tu-we-ad google the lyrics

ademius is not originally owned by enya, but about enya on the song? Yes she also sang the song though is not originally her own.
Ademius is a song that is sang in celtic language. #YouCanUseGoogleTranslationToViewTheSongInEnglishLyrics
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2013
Harry4cas:

ademius is not originally owned by enya, but about enya on the song? Yes she also sang the song though is not originally her own.
Ademius is a song that is sang in celtic language. #YouCanUseGoogleTranslationToViewTheSongInEnglishLyrics

I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere that the language used was made up so as not to distract the listener with words.
It's gibberish; the lyrics aren't particularly meaningful.

Just like Lisa Gerrard sings in a made-up language too.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by DarkLover: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=Cold blooded]I can fight for Enya, Enigma, Yanni and their likes. I found solace listening to their songs.

Talking about being "demonic" have you got time to watch Enigma's videos or even reflect on d title or her songs like "return to innocence","principles of lust","beyound the invisible" "way to eternity"etc; she uses occultic signs a lot and mimics the Catholic church. I think her songs are more esoteric than Enya's.[/q

You're me bro@>
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by portage(m): 3:47am On Jun 30, 2013
As a Nigerian/African/black individual............ and listening to Enya……my advice is just that you should disregard any negative comment from people and believe that you are just different.......different in so many ways…............It is hard/difficult to explain things…..but the bottom line (in my opinion) is just that you are different from the crowd! I hope this helps! Just enjoy, relax, meditate and make the world a better place than you met it smiley smiley.

1 Like

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by portage(m): 4:09am On Jun 30, 2013
I don’t know if it is me……..but if you take the time to research the pictures from youtube videos posted from people who appreciate Enya genre of music……it’s all about tranquil…nature……peace, solitude, and most of all, care for the next man/woman!!! Now tell me, who does not like/enjoy peace and co-existence?............just enjoy and live in peace (The Book of Romans, chapter 12 says it all)
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by olusolaj(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2013
Portage has said it all. Those dat love enya song must ignore d criticisms attached to it. Believe dis in your heart dat you are living in dis world but you are not part of them because you are totally differ and unique. I love everything about enya, it makes my life beautiful.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by justaqad(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
Harry4cas: Yeah am 1 of the so called Enya-manaics and am loving it!!!
My Best tracks are:
Evening Fall
Evacuee
Hope Has A Place
Pilgrim
One By One
Gladiator Theme Song
Robin Hood Theme Song
Eragon Theme Song
The Frog Prince Theme Song
Brave Heart.

I DONT KNOW MUCH BOUT YANNI though av heared one of her music from a friend. Imma go check out her music & so with Esperance music too.

AH SWEAR YOU ARE MISSING..
YANNI IS A GREAT...
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by uzoexcel(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nigerians are realy the worst hypocrites we have on this earth...Despite our supposed godliness and our knowledge of who and who is in illuminati cheesy, who is holy and not holy, our numerous churches, i still wonder why we are one of the worse countries in terms of development indices.
We watch BBA africa, listen to our musicians(i aint condemning them),follow lady gaga, rihanna, chris brown, tupac but when anyone plays Enya, we start shouting that she sings demonic songs..What an irony!!!
I am sure the Pope and the vatican forgot to ask Nigerian's about Enya's Godly status when played for the Pope in rome years ago cheesy.

[b]Daily News (Los Angeles, CA) | Dec 20, 1997

From a young age, Enya appeared in many pantomimes onstage at Gweedore's local theatre and sang with her siblings in her mother's choir at St Mary's Catholic Church, Derrybeg.
The popular Irish singer met the pope last Christmas. She’s not exactly a traditional Catholic, but neither did she rip up any photographs.
“No, no, no,” says Enya, with a gentle laugh. Basically, she sang a song at a charity benefit at the Vatican and then met Pope John II.
As Enya’s multi-tracked music is often described in spiritual and celestial terms – the kind one would like to hear upon approaching the pearly gates – one wonders if there was any discussion of the hereafter.
“Basically, he thanked me for doing the concert,” Enya says from New York. “It’s just he’s so famous. It was a great honor to perform in the Vatican, to actually get behind the gates where the guards open the gates for you.”
Enya is not one to blast other new agers – she demurs they might come up with what they do because they don’t put in her hours, or, perhaps, don’t share her background. “My influences are with Irish music, church music and classical music,” she says. “When I was growing up, I was listening to quite a lot of diverse music, and I was lucky that it wasn’t just one particular type of music.”
She still finds inspiration in the church. “It’s difficult when you’ve been brought up Catholic,” Enya says, “to turn completely away from it. What I found in my 20s was I got more involved with the spiritual side of it. I’ve been known to go to church when there’s nobody else there. It’s very therapeutic when it’s quite empty. It’s so hard in a moment of despair not to say a prayer. Instead of abandoning (Catholicism), which is impossible to do, I kind of tried to turn it around and make it work for me. There is this calmness that is absolutely wonderful.” [/b]

Another reason i m sure most of u say her music is demonic/satanic is because u dont understand the lyrics. A simple google research will show that she sings her song in English,Irish Gaelic, scottish Gaelic, Japanese, Latin amongst others. Because you dont understand someone's language doesnt mean the person is demonic or speaking gibberish... And what most of u dont realise that unlike most musician she grew up in a family of musicians. She attended college wanting to become a classical pianist, continuing her studies in music and also studying watercolour painting. GOOGLE IS UR FRIEND

below are the lyrics for the song titled "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel"
O come, O come, Emmanuel
And ransom captive Israel
That mourns in lonely exile here
Until the Son of God appear
Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel
Shall come to thee, O Israel.

O come, Thou Rod of Jesse, free
Thine own from Satan's tyranny
From depths of Hell Thy people save
And give them victory o'er the grave

O come, Thou Day-Spring, come and cheer
Our spirits by Thine advent here
Disperse the gloomy clouds of night
And death's dark shadows put to flight.

O come, Thou Key of David, come,
And open wide our heavenly home;
Make safe the way that leads on high,
And close the path to misery.

O come, O come, Thou Lord of might,
Who to Thy tribes, on Sinai's height,
In ancient times did'st give the Law,
In cloud, and majesty and awe.

Below are the Lyrics of the song Athair Ar Neamh which she sang in her native language but translated in English
Heavenly Father
---------------

Heavenly Father, God is with us
Heavenly Father, God is with me
my soul, my heart, my glory,
a praise to you, God.

A long and peaceful day
A long night without gloom
beauty, joy, love,
a praise to you, God.

I glorify you day by day.
I glorify you night after night.

Heavenly Father, God is with us
Heavenly Father, God is with me
the moon, the sun, the wind,
a praise to you, God. )

Bring out the lyrics of ur famous naija or foreign musicians and lets all compare notes grin

3 Likes

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by AngelMyke1: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2013
I belong to a christian denomination that takes special time to research on songs and movies and all other social issues that satan can easily use to derail the unsuspecting ones, especially songs and movies. They have had genuine reasons to warn us against some particular songs of artists like Chris Brown, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihana and so on. But funny enough they've never warned us against Enya. This tells me a lot about her songs, and I appreciate it more that ever having heard very interesting comments from fellow lovers of her Music.
Many do not even know she sang the tracks for Lords of the Ring.
Orinocco Flow, Wild Child and Robin Hood are some of my favourites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? / Church Songs, Hymns / What's All This I Hear About P-square's Mum's Death, Rick Ross, Illuminati And S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.