Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? (111622 Views)

A Nairalander's Top 20 Favourite Enya's Songs / Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? / Is Enya's Music Satanic???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2013
grin grin badt guy
ULSHERLAN:
I guess am converting to a catholic after seeing some natural + man made features on a wonderful outcrop in ur profile pix
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by omicron(m): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2013
Enya is one of my best! Really cool!
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by jaymichael(m): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2013
How come Irish people sing so well, Enya, The Cranberries, Boyzone, u2 westlife...
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2013
Cold blooded: Caribbean blue is nice,but I prefer Orinocco Flow or even sweet lullaby They r among ma faves.

i love all her albums from 'A DAY WITHOUT RAIN' with all the tracks to 'PAINT THE SKY WITH STARS' ( orinocco flow, far and away, tears in africa, anywhere is ...'infact i've forgotten their title) to 'AMARANTINE' ( long long journey, on my way home, and the other tracks ) then adiemus (the theme song for samadora abi na sakobi way back in nollywood... lol), infact i love enya and all her songs
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2013
wow i tot i was alone wit Enya o!!! but good dat pipu lyk gud music. demonic ke' ma favs is Horizon,funeral song, wild child and many more...
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Unluvable(f): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2013
piphunter: Now that we are free

That was Lisa Gerrard & Hans Zimmer not Enya cool
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2013
That particular track: Ebudua" kinda sounds like drummings from an occulting meeting shaa. But I luv all of enyas tracks.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by rodeo0070(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2013
Demonic? so most Nigerian music videos that objectifies women, glorifies corruption, celebrates****, you know, are not demonic? Enya, I tell you, calms you and lowers the heart rate...lol

1 Like

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by StevenJay01(m): 7:34am On Jun 08, 2013
Enya!!Yes I love d track she did wit wizkid and Davido.The one she did wit wasiu was d bomb.Go EnyA
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Zikado: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2013
betrani: The name enigma alone should tell u her kind of personality; mysterious, unpredictable, vague and stuff! She is what nature defines as a shadow! I had like 2 of her albums a year ago the kind of instrumentals and sounds I heard each time I tried listening to her sons scared me! But I'm happy now when my hard drive crashed I couldn't recover her shit!
ur a big fool!
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by prologue: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2013
uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Enya
... Her cult embraces zoroastrianism, paganism and satanism.
... She is a renowned participant n vocal supporter of the sexual acts known as orinoco flows....
Take heed, lest you fall.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by ibkgab001: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2013
A moment lost remaon my best track
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by coolzeal(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2013
Her songs are great, spontaneous and soothes your soul if you wanna to take a break with meditation. I have her album and my best track is Orinoco flow.
Please there's nothing demonic about her songs perhaps, you might want to say the current state of music is demonic.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Cupid4(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2013
I guess im already a demon mysef if its true cos i hv more dan 40 songs frm her collections (sail away, shepherd moons, sm1 said gudbye, and odas afore-mentioned), im enya's songs addict...
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by ACM10: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2013
prologue: uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Enya
... She is a renowned participant n vocal supporter of the sexual acts known as orinoco flows....

Mumu. . . embarassed

[size=18pt]Content Notice[/size]

Uncyclopedia is a humor wiki that anyone can edit, including people who may shock or offend you to make you laugh. We avoid graphic nudity, gore, and cyberbullying of private people; but not sex, profanity, or other topics that might offend. We routinely ridicule all religions, nationalities, ideologies, regimes, and races. This does not imply any official position on any of them.

We work without prior restraint: You might see material we would have deleted, before we can do so. You can report to any administrator material that is offensive without a humor purpose.

Wikia, Inc., which operates this website, does not endorse the content of this or any other wiki. For more information, visit Wikia's Terms of Use.
I understand and I wish to continue I do not wish to continue

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Enya

3 Likes

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by othenok(f): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2013
undecided En ya, demonic? Now that's funny grin.Brave Hearts, Orinoco river, Flora's secret remains my best.
Yanni, Dido, Machlachan, Cranberries & Evanescence can't do without them. Though hubby dislikes them am glad my boys re toeing my line grin
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2013
Valeree: That particular track: Ebudua" kinda sounds like drummings from an occulting meeting shaa. But I luv all of enyas tracks.

all the ladies i dated way back in the university hated enya, some even claimed that when i play it at night in my room, they do hear the song even in their sub-conscious mind. The good thing then was that my 2-woofer bose sound system with wonderful surround helps improve the ambience n circulate the song round the room at night, that even ur neighbour and people in the street can feel the vibes too, no matter how low the volume is. So u likein n lovin it is a rare combo i find most alluring in ladies

1 Like

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by saganuwa: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2013
Her songs are demonic okay. The 3 gods she mentioned in carrebian blue and book of days nko. Why do u think its many peoples fav.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2013
Lol, no wonder rock music is having a hard time in nigeria with only pockets of listeners. They don't understand what enya is saying but think she's demonic, what will they say when they hear evanescence's lacrymosa, immortality, tourniquet listen to her speak english like its Norse or some demonic language.

What of creed that speaks plain english in songs like my own prison, torn, what's this life for, one last breath, my sacrifice. Songs in which you hear things like demons fluttering around, 6 feet from the edge, and so on. At a point, you think the band is blasphemous but the reality is that they are actually some sort of christian band that preach redemption in a very weird way.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2013
ril19: there is no smoke without fire. Something smacks of demonic in her music, but i didn't say o

Absolute Rubbish...

Listen to her songs first before you comment..

Listen to..Celtic Woman..they like Enya perform celtic folklore music and some songs like ..the voice and ..you raise me up..which a lot of people will term gospel....pls listen to it first before you condemn..
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by victorazy(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2013
They don dey tell una now. Dnt u know some of these guys belong somwhere and they do cast spell on their albums before it enter d market.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by ocelot2006(m): 8:02am On Jun 08, 2013
@ OP, I'm sorry, but your friend is an ignorant buffoon. This is a clear example were an ignorant person tags something as demonic cos he/she doesn't understand it. Enya's songs demonic?! Haba! Her songs are basically a mix of Irish (Gaelic) folklore + new age songs.

I listen to a lot of Enya's songs. And Orinoco Flow + Bohemian + May It Be remains my best songs. Her elder sister Moya Brennan (ex Clannard) sings way better new age songs plus Christian songs using the old Irish folklore beats. Listen to them and you'll enjoy them. Also try Clannard.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2013
bleufaucon: Sweet lullaby was originally done by DEEP FOREST.

I CANNOT describe how much I love that song, I have four different versions of it. I think it's from the Solomon Islands.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by ocelot2006(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2013
saganuwa: Her songs are demonic okay. The 3 gods she mentioned in carrebian blue and book of days nko. Why do u think its many peoples fav.

What 3 gods?

........good Lord..
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2013
kissMost of d pple contributing to this topic r guys!!hmmmmmmmtink I made a mistake choosing that local man cald okija juju! cry I need to choose 4rm these romantic kiss kiss gentlemen that love to listen to this angel enya!

1 Like

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by bigiyaro(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2013
No mind dose kind persons nah very musically retarded minds dem get, the jazz genre is too sophisticated for their little minds, na only alingo dem fit grasp.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by DeepSight(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2013
[size=20pt]
ENYA IS GOD!
[/size]
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by ocelot2006(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2013
prologue: uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Enya

You, sir, are a confirmed slowpoke. If you don't like that genre of music, that's fine. But don't tag the singer as demonic cos you don't understand her songs. For all I know, she may even be a way better Christian than you, Mr. Judge.
Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2013
My favorite Enya songs:
Orinoco Flow
Flora's Secret (the cello gives me goosebumps)
Storms in Africa
May it bE
One by One
Anywhere Is
Caribbean Blue
Only If
The Memory of the Trees
Aniron
After Ventus
China Roses
Crying Wolf (I just love the bagpipe-like instrument)
Lazy Days
Hope has a Place
I Want Tomorrow
Storms in Africa

1 Like

Re: People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? by vislabraye(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2013
Cold blooded: I can fight for Enya, Enigma, Yanni and their likes. I found solace listening to their songs.

Talking about being "demonic" have you got time to watch Enigma's videos or even reflect on d title or her songs like "return to innocence","principles of lust","beyound the invisible" "way to eternity"etc; she uses occultic signs a lot and mimics the Catholic church. I think her songs are more esoteric than Enya's.

Prince is a confirmed Satanist. I ezpect his songs to be demonic. Some people confuse surrealism to demonism. They're different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? / Church Songs, Hymns / What's All This I Hear About P-square's Mum's Death, Rick Ross, Illuminati And S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.