Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members (31075 Views)

Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by Bifam30(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
BUHARI is only being his natural self (sic dumb and full of B.S! thank heaven's for GOD almighty granting me the abilty to decypher SENSE 4rm NONSENSE & arant STUPIDITY!!! thank God for my christian conscience gbam. may GOD help and continue to be with US all in JESUS name (it is and shall be well with all who wush and pray SO amen
Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
I guess your comment demonstrates why you are unlikely ever to be President.
mko abiola: Buhari is so lucky,am not d president,he would av been arrested by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZzxFbY6C6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0HQQaZtBT0
Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by Jakumo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Post overtaken by events.
Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Watch this video and tell me whether Buhari as a Head of State was an enemy of Nigeria or a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JjYG-ef8M
Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by oilyngbati3(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
^^^ Sharap dia! Battyman angry U keep spamming this site with your terrorist Buhari propaganda
Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by naso2(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Buhari's anger stems from the fact that a defeated Bokoharam spells serious doom to his 2015 aspirations.

Now he has no milatant political arm to force northerners to support him by force. He now has to convince Nigerians before he can get the votes and not the "dog and babbon in blood" useless threat.

Infact my prayer for GEJ is that AMALA/ALMAJARI PEOPLES PARTY (APC) nominates buhari to fly their presidential flag.
Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by Dereformer(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Buhari can never be the president of Nigeria. Not in his life time.
Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by Demdem(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
HNosegbe: Ok, Bluetooth, you have your opinion, and I have mine. grin

But note that I make no attempt to say that the MANNER in which MEND went about their "business" was the right one; only to point out that they did have legitimate grounds for complaint. Which, again, is more than I can say for Boko Haram.

I think I'm done with this topic. grin

U mean fighting for their pockets is legitimate right?
Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
The OP still not given video or audio proof of the alleged interview.

Nobody else appear to have heard the alleged radio interview.

Fellow Nigerians make you shine your eyes well well. Uncle Jona 40 laptop crew na fool una.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vwREL7ibH0
Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by ImadeUReadThis: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2018
And for stupid reason some idiots said this was the only man that can defeat BH?
Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by ImadeUReadThis: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Garrithe1st:
Stale News....

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Wow... how time flies. Before there was fake news we had stale news.

Zombie ohhh zombie!
Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by Racoon(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2018
Now what does Nigeria have today Buhari is now in charge while same "harmless" BH are causing maximal destruction.Guess the fact is clear?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by eagleeye2: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2018
The internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by GoldCircle: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Alas! We can all see that the chickens have come home to roost.
Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by Goahead(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Boko haram is now having a field day cos their man is now funding their operations in the name of ransom.

Nigeria is on its pathetic knees with Buhari in power cry
Re: Buhari Faults Clampdown On Boko-Haram Members by baralatie(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
and that is buhari own comments on the issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions Roads In Ikwere, Rivers State (Photos) / Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari / Video Of Olisah Metuh's Collapse In Court Emerges (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.