Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? (6544 Views)

Poll: Bolex, Diddy4t Or Hush?

Hush: 10% (3 votes)
Diddy4t: 57% (16 votes)
Bolex: 32% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

What Xmas Song Do You Like Best / What Animal Do You Like Best And Why? / Nairaland Finest Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by nike4luv(f): 11:35pm On May 29, 2006
lol!
abi o Uzzyan
i bet diddy cant handle it! man my brown azz
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by hotangel2(f): 11:37pm On May 29, 2006
hmmm, oga oo.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2006
nike4luv:

lol!
abi o Uzzyan
i bet diddy can't handle it! man my brown azz

dont get me started.

bolex:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

diddy aint got sugar

are you gals dumb not to see he got salt & pepper

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

VOTE FOR ME

stop hating and stop bitching. stop crying u lil panzy. sissyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by nike4luv(f): 11:50pm On May 29, 2006
ha! not man enuff huh huh huh! tongue
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by DaHitler(m): 12:02am On May 30, 2006
I am not a girl, but I think Diddy4dt is ok. I don't know anything about HUSH. I hate Bolex.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 12:35am On May 30, 2006
@ Afeni

u can gimme ya vote man. it dont matter. am cool with ya.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 1:12am On May 30, 2006
Afeni , everyone here knows you a LOSER

So , your vote is minus 1

Hey , diddy . . . . angry

You can't win me like that

Where una voters dey

Make diddy no take ma shine o

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by DaHitler(m): 1:13am On May 30, 2006
Bolex, I wonder if you would use the word "loser" if I didn't use it a few weeks ago. Its fine, I am such a loser but you still copy me. smiley
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 1:14am On May 30, 2006
hey bolex, cry please. it works. hahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

stop posting here u loserrrrr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by nike4luv(f): 1:18am On May 30, 2006
diddy, abeg dont let garri fill ur head
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 1:22am On May 30, 2006
hey baby, i wont. thanks girl u know i like ya. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 1:28am On May 30, 2006
damn

diddy

angry angry angry angry angry angry

days of crying is over o

Am gonna have to win this poll

& Nike , you dey support am abi

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 1:29am On May 30, 2006
Afeni **hiss**
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by nike4luv(f): 1:29am On May 30, 2006
did i support anyone? angry
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 1:31am On May 30, 2006
@ bolex

whatever man, am too cool to drag with you.

too hot for u to handle cuzz i will burn ya fingers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

am out.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by nike4luv(f): 1:32am On May 30, 2006
Diddy, abt de gaari, so ara e o!
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 1:34am On May 30, 2006
i here u girl.

ese
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:30pm On May 30, 2006
lame shxt! lipsrsealed lame thread! lipsrsealed please no one should quote me! THANK U! lipsrsealed
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by 2cantango(f): 1:32pm On May 30, 2006
Rhodalyn:

lame shxt! lipsrsealed lame thread! lipsrsealed please no one should quote me! THANK U! lipsrsealed

Sorry baby girl - what's that you're saying?

Ooooooh don't quote you cheesy Ooops tongue Sowwwwwwweeeeeyyyyyy tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Uzzyan: 1:58pm On May 30, 2006
[img]http://[/img][img]http://[/img][img][/img]

my dear afeni y do u hate my6 lovely lovable bolex angry angry sad sad

and diddy y is that u are always fightin wit him

u know i am marryon both of you abi grin grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:59pm On May 30, 2006
2cantango:

Sorry baby girl - what's that you're saying?
Ooooooh don't quote you cheesy Ooops tongue Sowwwwwwweeeeeyyyyyy tongue tongue tongue grin
cheesy cheesy i knew if no one did, U were baby gurl angry tongue cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by DaHitler(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2006
Uzzyan, I made a little comment about Christianity, and the resident crusader (Bolex) tells me to fxuck off and then demands an apology.

He is a slowpoke. But it is fine, I don't expect much from a loser like Bolex.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:10pm On May 30, 2006
hey!! better watch ya damn bloody mouth Afeni! angry
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by DaHitler(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2006
Rhodalyn, whatever. What are you attached to Bolex or something?
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:02pm On May 30, 2006
nope! bol is just ma main paddy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by ToyM28(f): 5:02pm On May 30, 2006
Afeni its not right to just decide to pick on some one like dat! Show some decorum abeg. U snd like a whiner! angry
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2006
AFENI , no 1 dumbie

If you attack me , you have attacked every Nairaland member

So , nigga . . .

shush

grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2006
hey bolex speak for ya self. if he attacks u, he didnt attack me so close that mouth of yours and stop showing ya yellow teeth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2006
diddy4dt:

hey bolex speak for ya self. if he attacks u, he didnt attack me so close that mouth of yours and stop showing ya yellow teeth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you sicko !!!

If they fight you

other nairalanders will join the they and KICK YOUR ASS

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HEY , DID YOU SEE THAT FIGHT BETWEEN HOT-ANGEL AND BETTYBOOP

That was a CLASSIC

Someone was there to entertain us with sound wink
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2006
yeah that fight was funny. i missed eveseh. she would have heated it up. damn dat was a good fight.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin

who do you think won ?

cos I did not get a clear view of da fight

But mehn

They attacked each other vigorously and fought bravely like ZULU MEN
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by DaHitler(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2006
Bolex, if you knew what the "N" word meant, you won't be using it. But it is fine, just another dumb remark from our resident crusader. How is the God of the foreigners treeting you? I hope you get into your kingdom of heaven, or whatever B.S. they are promising these days. Good day, my friend.  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Look At The Best Nigeria Entertainment News Website For 9ja Celebrities / Birthday Wishes For People Born On May 23 / Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.