Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) (26045 Views)

Isa Yuguda Leaves PDP / APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Jonwesley(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
The fact that Isa Yuguda is the anointed northern candidate for 2015 presidency and Amaechi his vice is now unfolding. OBJ is the schemer of the game plan. On the day GEJ was reeling out his mid term report, Yuguda staged an investment forum in bauchi which OBJ chaired shunning GEJ program in Abuja. Only time wil tell.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Just in an attempt to drag GEJ down! Unfortunately some of us know better

1 Like

Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by odiman: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
dougivilla: You need spiritual cleansing.

What hope do we have as leaders of tomorrow if we can with the wave of hand throw away or support the throw away of principles, agreements and laid down arrangements for political gains?

Please enter the nearest cele church for the required cleansing fast!
You are a bigger fool to even though of what you just said. Didn't Jonathan have gentle msn agreement to rule just a single tenure. It's when he failed to the terms that's when other groups start fighting him.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by OdionOdion: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Frank-C:
You see, Fashola was a member of a committe that produced a draft constitution that encoded a kind of North-South tenure shift for NGF. The same Fashola has gone to court to challenge the emmergence of a Northern candidate against his own proposal.

Fashola was the head of NGF committee that produced the report that urged FG to remove fuel subsidy. Fashola started speaking 'turenshi' when the subsidy was eventually removed.

Fashola was a member of NGF committee that approved good government tour of States in collaboration with Ministry of Information. The same Fashola does what he knows best when the GGF started and he noticed that the rightful owners of projects will presnt them to the elecorate.

Being an administrator is one thing. Having character is another. Fashola does not have character. Not even one bit.
So you can see for yourself the amala ,owanbe and fundamenlist characters in APC that want to take power at all cost from PDP.Hmmm
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by dougivilla(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Demdem:

Its thoughts like this that makes the future hopeless. U made zero point to the issue at stake.
The statement was for folks with comprehensive capabilities, not every tom, diccck and Demdem.

I tried to hide it, but you would'nt just allow me. See now, you have exhibited your shalllow grasp of english language and exposed to the world your position in the intellectual chart

Better go back to that den of yours you call a school and collect your school fees back (in part or even full refunds)!!

Them no try for you at all!!

2 Likes

Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by OdionOdion: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
Billyonaire: From the aforementioned, Amaechi has finally shot himself on the leg, Amaechi will NEVER be trusted. GEJ is getting automatic PDP consensus ticket for re-election, what was Amaechi thinking, he has dug his own political grave, and will never be trusted in the committee of friends.

Fashola is an excellent administrator but a cunning piece of shit in terms of content of character.

GEJ has once again been vindicated.
Ubima Youth Vanguard-UYV an umbrella youth organisation from the Village of Amaechi has ALREADY declared Amaechi an enemy of the people of South-South region.Amaechi is a spent force ,the wife Judith is running from pillar to post looking for prayer worriors to pray her husband out of the self inflicted problem instead of telling the husband the simple: humility.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by sesal: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
wellmax:

Hmmm, your comprehension of the article is very shallow. Fashola was among those who drafted the constitution of the Forum, the agreement for North-South rotation was, according to Yuguda was a "Gentleman agreement", not written in the constitution. So my friend, find somewhere else to vent your pointless resentment against a performing governor.
why dont you read this part very well
The constitution was drafted by Fashola, Suswam, Chime, Imoke and Namadi Sambo. In the draft they made, we provided for rotation between North and South, in addition to the gentleman’s agreement that already existed. I was personally shocked that some people wanted to breach this tradition. Anything short of following the tradition will break us, which is not good for the country’s unity and the common positions that we adopt at the National Economic Council, NEC.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by dougivilla(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
odiman:
You are a bigger fool to even though of what you just said. Didn't Jonathan have gentle msn agreement to rule just a single tenure. It's when he failed to the terms that's when other groups start fighting him.
Just in case like i thought you would'nt, you did'nt understand me, I did not call you a fool. I only recommended spiritual cleansing. However, You may wish to reclaim the foolery title u so desire!

and I still insist that you go get one orrr
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Demdem:

[s]where is the evidence that there were any objections raised before the election? i will like to see Yugudas video to that effect grin grin if Jang had won, would it be appropriate to call the election a sham because Amaechi contested therby nullifying Jang's victory?
The bottom line is these old fools went for the election confident that they will win however they were shocked to the marrow when they lost and now raising useless issues.
[/s]

Bla bla bla
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
dougivilla: The statement was for folks with comprehensive capabilities, not every tom, diccck and Demdem.

I tried to hide it, but you would'nt just allow me. See now, you have exhibited your shalllow grasp of english language and exposed to the world your position in the intellectual chart

Better go back to that den of yours you call a school and collect your school fees back (in part or even full refunds)!!

Them no try for you at all!!

Dafto, we are talking about Yuguda stupidity here and u are talking about English grammar/ language. Why don't u go to literary section if u are so much particular about it. More than 3 pages now and u are yet to chip in ur opinion as per the issue at stake. Silly man, looking for English error as if I give a damn.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Demdem:

[s]Dafto, we are talking about Yuguda stupidity here and u are talking about English grammar/ language. Why don't u go to literary section if u are so much particular about it. More than 3 pages now and u are yet to chip in ur opinion as per the issue at stake. Silly man, looking for English error as if I give a damn.
[/s]

Bla Bla Bla Bla . . . Losers! Sore Losers!! Chronic Losers!!!
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Demdem(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Billyonaire: [/s]

Bla bla bla

It wasn't directed at u. Ur kind doesn't have the mental capacity to decode such. The more reason why I prefer to curse ur type instead of raising issues with u. grin
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Demdem(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
Billyonaire: [/s]

Bla Bla Bla Bla . . . Losers! Sore Losers!! Chronic Losers!!!

Jang right grin grin
Listen to the news, Jang is called factional leader of NGF not Amaechi. Rebels are the ones that form factions, open a new office and new sec head. Amaechi is in charge of the real office and DG of secretariat. The joke is on u and ur rebels. grin
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Tosman12(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
dougivilla: You need spiritual cleansing.

What hope do we have as leaders of tomorrow if we can with the wave of hand throw away or support the throw away of principles, agreements and laid down arrangements for political gains?

Please enter the nearest cele church for the required cleansing fast!
listen to ursef, why can't dey stick to the code by not participating in the vote? Wether dey vote for or vote against they are all guilty of breach of agreement........
See,the truth is the govnors are liers,thiefs and dey have no honour. The same way dey betray the populace when seekin to be elected is the same way dey just betrayed themsefs.......
If 19 of them stick to agreement den how come amaechi wins by same 19..... Politicians are all PIRATE, and the only way a pirate survive is by betraying a fellow pirate.
Its part of the code.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Mylove55(f): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gov Isa is truthful indeed.he want to quit northern gov.forum,because some of them go astray and vote amaechi,so u agree amaechi defect jang.u also expect apc members in north to vote jang,15 pdp in north minus seven,or did u expect adamawa,amaechi fought for,jigawa,kano,sokoto,kebbi,niger who said jonathan refuse to obey gentleman agreement,to vote against amaechi.u can see dat pdp don't have majority to form consensus in NGF.so amaechi won by majority,not by force consensus.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by ABAKA72(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
tomakint:
My friend go and sit down somewhere and stop waffling!
my brother, you dey mind that dumbkuff, the guy is simply silly.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by dougivilla(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Demdem:

Dafto, we are talking about Yuguda stupidity here and u are talking about English grammar/ language. Why don't u go to literary section if u are so much particular about it. More than 3 pages now and u are yet to chip in ur opinion as per the issue at stake. Silly man, looking for English error as if I give a damn.
Go collect back your school fees. Is that too hard for you to comprehend too? Na wa oh! See as advise become fight!
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by dammytosh: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Frank-C:
You see, Fashola was a member of a committe that produced a draft constitution that encoded a kind of North-South tenure shift for NGF. The same Fashola has gone to court to challenge the emmergence of a Northern candidate against his own proposal.

Fashola was the head of NGF committee that produced the report that urged FG to remove fuel subsidy. Fashola started speaking 'turenshi' when the subsidy was eventually removed.

Fashola was a member of NGF committee that approved good government tour of States in collaboration with Ministry of Information. The same Fashola does what he knows best when the GGF started and he noticed that the rightful owners of projects will presnt them to the elecorate.

Being an administrator is one thing. Having character is another. Fashola does not have character. Not even one bit.

GBAMU GBAMU JIGIJIGI.

I was surprised when the guy turned back on Fuel Subsidy. Only Oshiomole stood his gorund and reason i respect him till 2moro.

The likes of Fashola and ACN can only shine where the likes of PDP and Jonathan are ruling.

HEIGHT of hypocrisy and lies.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by dammytosh: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
hassey: mumu of ur kind dat will never reason wit is brain. Didnt jonathan bend d constitution of pdp to satisfy is selfish intrest, and now is it nt planning to do same again. B wise man

If this is all your response for all the points he raised then no hope for Nigeria.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Demdem(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
ABAKA72: my brother, you dey mind that dumbkuff, the guy is simply silly.

U again. grin
What do u have to say about Yugudas stupidity? An Aboki the retardeen is supporting against his brother. grin
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
What next?
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Demdem(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
dougivilla: Go collect back your school fees. Is that too hard for you to comprehend too? Na wa oh! See as advise become fight!

Don't need to. "Payee" not complaining. Shove back ur advise into ur arse and attend to the issue at stake. U still haven't said anything grin
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Obipat(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
tomakint: Jonathan was innocent afterall, and clowns want to just rope him in to gain sympathy for nothing! This life is something else.

If he was innocent why did he get himself drunk in adis ababa we learnt Amechi won and skipped his speech @ AU meeting. cool
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Jobos(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
doctokwus: Quite unfortunate that these pple simply don't grasp d common thread in these unnecessary row:that I endorse somebody in public does not mean I am obliged to vote for him,dats d whole essence of d historical secret ballot mode of voting;dat btw wen I endorse u& d day of voting,a lot may av changed that correspondingly changed my voting pattern.D beauty of dis mode of balloting is that u accept dat u may av been backstabbed,accept d result& move on.But of course in a system where many of d governors came into office on a rigged platform,many of dem do not know what a free& fair election means& so cannot embrace d principles & intrigues of one wen dey meet it.Amaechi is far from a saint,& I wud rather not see him in d presidency in whatever capacity,but our federalism wud b enhanced if all embraced d basis of his fight,dat executive power& office shud not b a position without opposition& shudnt b incontestable
Thank you for seeing it from opposition angle, Amaechi is a scap goat now 'cos he defended NGF agreement agaist presidency. And d opposition govs knew that non of the northern govs can tacle the GEJ on his plan, they decided to retain Amaechi, though agaist agreed term.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by ABAKA72(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
Demdem:

U again. grin
What do u have to say about Yugudas stupidity? An Aboki the retardeen is supporting against his brother. grin
If you are bright upstairs, you should know by now that there is no gain in gaining negative notority.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by shegsrules(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
yuguda y all dis noise, as u all agreed on a concensus candidate y nw voting. Sumtin tels me u n shema voted 4 amechi in annoyance as jang was being picked n babangida aliyu voted 4 amechi also. D trouble in d ngf is goodswill akapbio n mimiko wey no know which party e dey. D best dat wld hav happened was 4 u all 2 stand behind who u voted 4. Dnt tel us jonathan hand is clean
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Demdem(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
ABAKA72: If you are bright upstairs, you should know by now that there is no gain in gaining negative notority.

I guess in ur daft state, this is all what u can spew out. U try. grin
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Jonwesley: The fact that Isa Yuguda is the anointed northern candidate for 2015 presidency and Amaechi his vice is now unfolding. OBJ is the schemer of the game plan. On the day GEJ was reeling out his mid term report, Yuguda staged an investment forum in bauchi which OBJ chaired shunning GEJ program in Abuja. Only time wil tell.

Please get your facts right, it was Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State that held the Investment Forum which President Obasanjo was a part of and not Governor Yisa Yuguda
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Soso990240(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
dulaman: Sharaap! You voted ameachi because you and gov. shema were both denied the ticket. Why you wan take style comot yourself to gain sympathy from presidency?
u have mental issues..d guy didn't vote 4 Amechi..he voted 4 Jang.u no go understand topic b4 u comment.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Benez: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Frank-C:

What r u talking about? How will u feel in 2015 if Jonathan wins the presidential election and Buhari declares himself president. For instance, the fact that PDP picks Jonathan as their consensus candidate does not make him our president until election is conducted. May be some PDP governors doubted the ability of Jona Jang to lead them, they then decided to vote for a better candidate. When they were not going to abide by the result of the election, why did they participate? This situation is qualified to serve as precedent for future elections.
Re: Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) by Soso990240(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
doctokwus: Quite unfortunate that these pple simply don't grasp d common thread in these unnecessary row:that I endorse somebody in public does not mean I am obliged to vote for him,dats d whole essence of d historical secret ballot mode of voting;dat btw wen I endorse u& d day of voting,a lot may av changed that correspondingly changed my voting pattern.D beauty of dis mode of balloting is that u accept dat u may av been backstabbed,accept d result& move on.But of course in a system where many of d governors came into office on a rigged platform,many of dem do not know what a free& fair election means& so cannot embrace d principles & intrigues of one wen dey meet it.Amaechi is far from a saint,& I wud rather not see him in d presidency in whatever capacity,but our federalism wud b enhanced if all embraced d basis of his fight,dat executive power& office shud not b a position without opposition& shudnt b incontestable
mr man u dnt knw anything..northern governors askd him to drop his ambition and support Gov.Jang,which he did.why vote for Amechi wen evrybody agreed on Jang?They askd him 2 drop bcaus of a consensus candidate candidate.Voting Amechi is betrayal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants / Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) / Senate Under Pressure Over Ngige, Amaechi, Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.