Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Good News-unijos Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good News-unijos Registration (3821 Views)

Unijos Remedial Science Admission List Ready / Check Your Name @ D Unijos Admission List 4rm Me / UNIJOS Admission List Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News-unijos Registration by camchupa: 12:31pm On May 01, 2008
unijos have finally released the admission list on net. the rgistration requirements and fee details are also on net. you can now verify your names. the registration for 2007/2008 session begins on monday 5th of may 2008 and ends on 13th june 2008. take note that late registration attracts a fine of 5000 naira. good luck and remain blessed.
Re: Good News-unijos Registration by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 01, 2008
Which links said things on registration and fees? I clicked on them but none came out with your info. Thanks all the same for the admission lists' postings. We are hoping and waiting for the second list.
Re: Good News-unijos Registration by echezz: 11:32am On May 02, 2008
Yes the informations are on www.unijos.edu.ng/admissions Returning students commence registration on Monday, 2nd June 2008 and late registration also attracts N5,000.00.
Re: Good News-unijos Registration by camchupa: 4:43pm On May 02, 2008
hi ferdii, i understand what you are saying. tthe site was been updated. today however i was able to access it. all admitted students are also to pay an acceptance fee of 4,750 naira at any bank that operates on e-tranzact platform. the bank would then give you an access code which would be used for registration. please let us keep ourselves informed as more information are added to the site. remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Futo Releases Results For 2010/2011 Post Ume Screening / 2012 Post-UTME Legal - Nigerian Senate / Meet Kids That Were Raised By WILD ANIMALS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.