Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

'MouthAction Caused My Cancer' - Michael Douglas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'MouthAction Caused My Cancer' - Michael Douglas (4028 Views)

Rita Dominic At Oronto Douglas’ Burial Ceremony In Bayelsa / Genevieve, Ramsey, Monalisa & More Host Tribute Night For Oronto Douglas (Photos / Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'MouthAction Caused My Cancer' - Michael Douglas by trendystuf(f): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hollywood actor Michael Douglas has claimed that his throat cancer was caused by performing MouthAction on women.The star, who fought a six month battle with the disease from August 2010 until January 2011, had initially believed that it was his years of smoking and drinking that had lead to the illness.

However, in a new interview the 68-year-old said that the particular strain he had suffered with was caused by human papilloma virus (HPV), the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S..Last year Cancer Research UK said that the rising rates of HPV-positive cases of oral cancer could be linked to MouthAction. World Health Organisation figures have also linked HPV to more than 5 per cent of cancers worldwide.

HPV can be passed between men and women by genital contact, most often during vaginal and anal sex. It may also be passed on during MouthAction and genital-to-genital contact. HPV can be passed on between straight and same-sex partners - even when the infected person shows no symptoms.Douglas made the frank admission about how he developed the illness during an interview with The Guardian newspaper when he was asked if he had regretted smoking and drinking in the past.

This will be a new excuse for men with their girlfriends!

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/06/oral-sex-caused-my-cancer-michael.html

Re: 'MouthAction Caused My Cancer' - Michael Douglas by eyenCalabar(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
See him face like HIV person sef. Eediot!!!
Re: 'MouthAction Caused My Cancer' - Michael Douglas by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Bye bye cunninnlingus.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities That Are Virgins / Can You Ladies Sit On This In A Public Place / WTH Is Going On With Vin Diesel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.