Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library (12992 Views)

Fontfont Complete Library - 4000 Fonts | Free Download / Get a professional 2d and 3d plan of your future home using Archicad. / Google's Planned Digital Library Causes Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by topetall(f): 2:46pm On May 01, 2008
i have jury next week and would like to use the e-library as a case study. i have been there before, but the distance of traveling again is not convenient. someone please help.
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by justbones(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2008
use google maps to findit
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by justbones(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2008
i got u a plan of covenant university instead lol grin grin

Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by Viante(f): 12:18am On May 03, 2008
omo, that map is scary
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by justbones(m): 5:54am On May 03, 2008
no be ur school?
even me i fear when i see am
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by zPixel(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2008
@justbones

wow, so CU is on googlemap. Nice. Y dont you have bookmark.
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by justbones(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2008
couldn't be bothered

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by tobbbie(m): 10:26pm On May 08, 2008
Look demonic, star of david , shocked shocked,
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by Kemjisuper(m): 7:32pm On May 11, 2008
I fear O! I'm sure 99% of the students don't know that the aerial view of their school looks like that! cry

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by justbones(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2008
true. there are
2 stars of david, 4 candle stands and 4 crosses
Weird
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by jaywee(m): 12:43am On May 13, 2008
The plan is like a collection of symbols of some sort. Anyone familiar with "Da Vinci Code"?
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by jaywee(m): 12:45am On May 13, 2008
@topetall
, wish u the best in ur quest. Cheers
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by topetall(f): 11:57am On May 13, 2008
thanks guys, really appreciate it.
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2010
justbones:

use google maps to findit

Was that picture taken from googlemaps?
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by ogr01: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2012
It is dangerous to say what you don't know or have adequate knowledge about.I wonder where you got those aerial views from.Sure that picture is not of covenant nor winners chapel.
Please it is dangerous to bear false witness, especially against The Church.
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by Lordsocrates: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2012
R people stil calin diz bluf ? I aint no conspiracy theorist..but symbology r never coincidental hexagram..dat croslyk aint no croz but sumfink else entirly..d whole place is covered wif symbology..jus go read dan Brown's angel and demon_da vinci code..n u would change u orientation towards symbologies..or u tel me da leonardo da vinci a renowned artist mistakenly included mary madalene in d work "the last super" ?
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by iykmora(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
ogr01: It is dangerous to say what you don't know or have adequate knowledge about.I wonder where you got those aerial views from.Sure that picture is not of covenant nor winners chapel.

if yu force urself not to see d truth in front of you, u wil go blind bro...no sarcasm, just a fact

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by cigie(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
please somebody in this school should please confirm that this is the actual structure on ground.
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by moshoodn(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
ogr01: It is dangerous to say what you don't know or have adequate knowledge about.I wonder where you got those aerial views from.Sure that picture is not of covenant nor winners chapel.

DO YOU HAVE THE AYTHENTIC ONE IF YOU CALL THIS FAKE ??
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by billyG(m): 12:33am On Jun 07, 2012
Christ have mercy!We need robert langdon of da vinci code to help us decode which cult symbols are those?
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by Tatian(f): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2012
Now, it comes to mind why the school was named COVENANT. *thinking* covenant between who?
Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2013
Hi guys,
Foremost, my contribution here is not as an act of sarcasm but to shed light and responds to members forum; so none of my comments should be taken personal.
=>> To confirm that that is the actual view of CU using Satellite Imaging System, please click on the link below:

Google Map View of CU or simply copy and paste the code below into your browser

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&ie=UTF-8&q=covenant+university+nigeria&fb=1&gl=us&hq=covenant+university+nigeria&cid=0,0,13330631619649973796&ei=kn_wUNboKZOC0QGs6YGQBw&ved=0CJEBEPwSMAM

Based on the meaning of those symbols, I'll do some findings and respond asap.

Re: I Need A Sketchy Plan Of Covenant University Library by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2013
If you yet think that Illuminati is nothing but an illusion,
I was able to diffuse a ftp location, click on the link below, the you can click on any of the images.

http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/images/2012/03/Signs-%20Illuminati-Real/

for further information, click here:
http://newsrescue.com/nigerias-biggest-pastor-oyedepo-covenant-university-erects-occult-symbols-all-over-terrain/#ixzz2ZKK4hF9B

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira / Classic Graphics Designs || Flyers, Business Card, Labels, And Lots More / 3ds Max Face Rig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.