Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York (26178 Views)

– Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. / BREAKING NEWS: Malaysian Passenger Plane Carrying 295 People 'shot Down. / Army Gives Egypt's President A 48-hour Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:04am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:

America can't compete with the Germans as well. Germans are a different breed of people. Forget about what happened post world war 2 - Germans are overly efficient in everything.

They're very efficient and hardworking and Americans are aware of that. But America also has their strong points just like Germany but the only country that seems not to have anything tangible is Britain abi UK abi England.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by coogar: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Bleh!

Germany remains the most important country in the EU. Should the UK leave, it won't be felt one bit and the French president echoes it and he has a good point http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/francois-hollande/10062935/Europe-can-survive-without-Britain-says-Francois-Hollande.html

You have been schooled. Now, you know the name of your teaccher, Afam.

if the UK leaves, where do you think the people of the eastern european bloc would face? germany of course. let's see how germany would handle the romanians, lithuanians, estonians, greeks, etc. you don't have a prayer!!! you are using the opinion of a french president as a fact already tells me you don't know what you are talking about!

now that i have proven more percentage of americans live below the poverty line, what do you have to say? do the number of billionaires still count when some people cannot afford 3 square meals? no homes? the so-called american dream is a farce. the multi-cultural nonsense is also a myth. blacks do their thing, the whites do theirs, there's no integration!
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
They're very efficient and hardworking and Americans are aware of that. But America also has their strong points just like Germany but the only country that seems not to have anything tangible is Britain abi UK abi England.

How can an Island that once ruled almost a quarter of the planet, and with a Monarchy that still controls so many countries not have anything tangible? Heck, their language is the most widely spoken language on the planet. Yeah, the "Great" in front of Britain died years ago - but America's still the UK's errand "prodigal son." How can you even compare Canada to the UK, when the Queen is still the Head of Canada? You're very funny!!! grin

Also, if the UK leaves the EU - America would become a non-entity in the Europe. That's how much the two countries are intertwined in almost everything.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by niggadee(m): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:

America can't compete with the Germans as well. Germans are a different breed of people. Forget about what happened post world war 2 - Germans are overly efficient in everything.

american engineers, scientists and technician germans are behind the whole things.. american recruit Germans scientists etc after WW2
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2013
niggadee: american engineers, scientists and technician germans are behind the whole things.. american recruit Germans scientists etc after WW2

Afam is a learner.

The captured Nazi scientists made both America and Russia the most powerful countries in the world, after world war 2.

Don't mess with the Germans. grin
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:

How can an Island that once ruled almost a quarter of the planet, and with a Monarchy that still controls so many countries not have anything tangible? Heck, their language is the most widely spoken language on the planet. Yeah, the "Great" in front of Britain died years ago - but America's still the UK's errand "prodigal son." How can you even compare Canada to the UK, when the Queen is still the Head of Canada? You're very funny!!! grin

Also, if the UK leaves the EU - America would become a non-entity in the Europe. That's how much the two countries are intertwined in almost everything.
if you checked my earlier post, you'd see that i alluded to the fact that the only thing they offer the world is the English language. Even that is being taken over by the American brand of English, so at the end of the day, they'd be left with nothing. Britain is living on past glory. This is 2013 for F-sake, nobody listens to the Queen anymore. She's just a ceremonial head of Canada and Australia. It's just a matter of time before they go the way of Ireland.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2013
niggadee: american engineers, scientists and technician germans are behind the whole things.. american recruit Germans scientists etc after WW2
American recruited German scientists? Who are Americans and where are they from? Did the Americans also recruit black slaves from Africa? What a joke.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by hod898(m): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2013
hisblud:

Boko haram fight has muddled some guy that when he reads GUNSHOT --- straight away its BOKO HARAM... grin grin grin grin grin bros read carefully oh, no be for naija oh na 4 US of A...
laugh won kill me grin
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam also doesn't even know that Anglo-Saxons are mostly Germanic people. grin

Why do you think Hitler didn't attack the UK the same way he attacked Russia with everything the Nazi's had?

Germans and English - same people with a different language. wink
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:20am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx: Afam also doesn't even know that Anglo-Saxons are mostly Germanic people. grin

Why do you think Hitler didn't attack the UK the same way he attacked Russia with everything the Nazi's had?

Germans and English - same people with a different language. wink
They're Germanic people but not Germans. being Germanic is ethnic/tribal but Germany is a nation. America is a country of nations not tribes.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by coogar: 12:20am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
if you checked my earlier post, you'd see that i alluded to the fact that the only thing they offer the world is the English language. Even that is being taken over by the American brand of English, so at the end of the day, they'd be left with nothing. Britain is living on past glory. This is 2013 for F-sake, nobody listens to the Queen anymore. She's just a ceremonial head of Canada and Australia. It's just a matter of time before they go the way of Ireland.

just a matter of time all these years?
yet, north america still speak their language, dress like them, live like them. what are you talking about? do you not marvel a country as small like the UK were able to conquer half of the world from one continent to another?
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:23am On Jun 04, 2013
coogar:

just a matter of time all these years?
yet, north america still speak their language, dress like them, live like them. what are you talking about? do you not marvel a country as small like the UK were able to conquer half of the world from one continent to another?
There's nothing to marvel about. If at all i want to marvel at the expeditions that were carried out by europeans, then the Portugese will come to mind. They touched most parts of the world.

Pls, how do Americans dress like the British? I think it's the other way around.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:

Who speaks American English? Even Americans marvel when you speak British English esp. with an English accent. The Brits gave the world a lot - however, I'm not the type to celebrate anything that destroyed black people. But pound for pound - the Brits gave the world more things than America would ever dream of.

Come on, America has only been a super-power for how long? Great Britain ruled the planet for centuries - peep the difference. And the Queen still indirectly controls some places in America, to be honest.

And no, the Queen isn't just the ceremonial heads of those countries - she's the head, just as she's the head of the UK. Don't let the media talk fool you.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by coogar: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's nothing to marvel about. If at all i want to marvel at the expeditions that were carried out by europeans, then the Portugese will come to mind. They touched most parts of the world.

how many countries speak portugese in comparison to english?

Pls, how do Americans dress like the British? I think it's the other way around.

shirt, suit and tie is from where?

shymexx:

Who speaks American English? Even Americans marvel when you speak British English esp. with an English accent. The Brits gave the world a lot - however, I'm not the type to celebrate anything that destroyed black people. But pound for pound - the Brits gave the world more things than America would ever dream of.

Come on, America has only been a super-power for how long? Great Britain ruled the planet for centuries - peep the difference. And the Queen still indirectly controls some places in America, to be honest.

And no, the Queen isn't just the ceremonial heads of those countries - she's the head, just as she's the head of the UK. Don't let the media talk fool you.

america still persisted with slavery long after it was abolished in britain. it took a civil war to abolish slavery in america - some 30 years after it was no longer in existence in britain. this is why there's so much segregation in their country!
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Taiwo20(m): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2013
I see numbers 12, 21, 3 there something fishy somewhere. Most of the tragic events occur around 3
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:

The British accent is cultural hence the need for Americans to marvel at it. It's a dumb accent. Nobody gets laid with a british accent. Speak a British accent in America and they will mistle you for Mr bean a dunce.

The Brits ruled the world when there was really no competition. American is ruling the world in the presence of other super powers. That's greater than anything. if the Brits are so good, why have they been reduced to American puppets?
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
They're Germanic people but not Germans. being Germanic is ethnic/tribal but Germany is a nation. America is a country of nations not tribes.

You're a learner. grin

You don't understand my point. Forget all the international politics - both countries will always be close beneath the superficial surface.

Why do you think the UK keeps selling its best achievements like Rolls Royce etc. to just German companies?
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by coogar: 12:30am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
The British accent is cultural hence the need for Americans to marvel at it. It's a dumb accent. Nobody gets laid with a british accent. Speak a British accent in America and they will mistle you for Mr bean a dunce.

The Brits ruled the world when there was really no competition. American is ruling the world in the presence of other super powers. That's greater than anything. if the Brits are so good, why have they been reduced to American puppets?

lol @ nobody gets laid with the british accent.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2013
coogar:

how many countries speak portugese in comparison to english?
shirt, suit and tie is from where?
I never mentioned anything about language. I only talked about how they've globe-trotted the entire globe and have come in contact with not less than 50% of the world's population.

So, i guess every American wears suit and tie.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:

Afam is a learner.

The captured Nazi scientists made both America and Russia the most powerful countries in the world, after world war 2.
Don't mess with the Germans. grin

In addition, both Capitalist and Communist regimes in the US and USSR, were funded by the same people- Jewish globalist bankers. I've discovered that the entire "Cold war" was largely a farce.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:

Lmao at nobody getting laid in America with a British accent - but 3/4 of American women want to fvck Idris Elba because of his accent loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. I won't even talk about my personal experience(s). grin

Who told you there was no competition when the Brits ruled the world? Very funny guy. What about powerful Spain? The French? China? Portugal? Belgians?

America only started ruling the "world" post-soviet era - and the Chinese are about to kick them to 2nd place in the next few years.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:34am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao at nobody getting laid in America with a British accent - but 3/4 of American women want to fvck Idris Elba because of his accent loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. I won't even talk about my personal experience(s). grin

Who told you there was no competition when the Brits ruled the world? Very funny guy. What about powerful Spain? The French? China? Portugal? Belgians?

America only started ruling the "world" post-soviet era - and the Chinese are about to kick them to 2nd place in the next few years.
No,they wanna screw him cos of his physique and not accent. I never even realized he had a British accent. Why are they not running after Hugh Grant and Rowan Atkinson?
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by coogar: 12:35am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
I never mentioned anything about language. I only talked about how they've globe-trotted the entire globe and have come in contact with not less than 50% of the world's population.

they did nothing with their globe-trotting. england and spain did more!

So, i guess every American wears suit and tie.

no!
they wear baggy shorts to job interviews

Afam4eva:
No,they wanna screw him cos of his physique and not accent. I never even realized he had a British accent. Why are they not running after Hugh Grant and Rowan Atkinson?

more ignorance from afam....
http://www.iloveyouraccent.com/accent-blog/?p=234
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:37am On Jun 04, 2013
coogar:
no!
they wear baggy shorts to job interviews
I guess life is alb about job interviews. Nobody goes to parties, malls, clubs anymore. They stay in the office 24/7 wearing suit and tie.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 04, 2013
CFCfan:

In addition, both Capitalist and Communist regimes in the US and USSR, were funded by the same people- Jewish globalist bankers. I've discovered that the entire "Cold war" was largely a farce.

The freaking Jews have always been behind everything - very cunning people. They also funded slavery.

The funded civil rights movement; and once black people succeeded; they hijacked it as well. Thus destroying all the great institutions black people achieved before the civil rights movement.

The Jews are the serpents of this planet!
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:38am On Jun 04, 2013
coogar:
more ignorance from afam....
http://www.iloveyouraccent.com/accent-blog/?p=234
The server is even scared of the accent. it has refused to open.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by coogar: 12:38am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
I guess life is alb about job interviews. Nobody goes to parties, malls, clubs anymore. They stay in the office 24/7 wearing suit and tie.

yes....
they wear baggy shorts on their wedding days, funerals, congress! afam, give up - you are getting ripped!

Afam4eva:
The server is even scared of the accent. it has refused to open.

you must be browsing from america - the only developed country with the worst broadband internet on the planet!
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Afam4eva(m): 12:39am On Jun 04, 2013
coogar:

yes....
they wear baggy shorts on their wedding days, funerals, congress! afam, give up - you are getting ripped!
You're ignorant oo. So, baggy jeans is the only clothing invented by America?
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by coogar: 12:40am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're ignorant oo. So, baggy jeans is the only clothing invented by America?

what else do they have?
tell us, yank-lover!!!!
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:

How do you know they haven't smashed tons of women because of their accent? Even weirdo looking Russell Brand smashed America's own Katy Perry, like it's nothing. grin

Is Idris Elba better looking than all the AA actors? grin
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by jookco(m): 12:42am On Jun 04, 2013
I saw Cable tv cars around Flatbush ave today, I noticed simething was wrong.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by trolling(m): 12:42am On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:

The freaking Jews have always been behind everything - very cunning people. They also funded slavery.

The funded civil rights movement; and once black people succeeded; they hijacked it as well. Thus destroying all the great institutions black people achieved before the civil rights movement.

The Jews are the serpents of this planet!
Agreed that the "jews" are serpents and cunning,funded the civil rights movement but you need to do a reasearch on whom the true Jews are,didnt really want to quote you but i couldnt let that liar fly

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mass Shooting In Las Vegas Concert / US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building / Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.