Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice (820 Views)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Need Advice From Mature Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice by kingslope(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2008
Hello fellow Naira lander's, i think i need sm advice about COURTHSHIP right here.
I met a gurl not quite long, 3years older than me in which i later find out. But what she is after is all about COURTHSHIP an nothin less.

IS IT ADVICEABLE TO GO INTO COURTHSHIP WITH SOMEONE YOU MET NOT QUITE LONG?
Re: Need Advice by cuteass1(f): 5:11pm On May 01, 2008
Well the truth in the situation is that i no longer feel the success of a relationship is measured by how long you've dated or courted. Someone you "get to know" for a year could still turn into the devil's incarnate after you've said "i do" and someone you've known for three months might retain their goodness . . and vice versa.

The advice you need, is in your heart. You alone know what and how you feel about this girl, is she someone you could imagine spending the rest of your life with, do you feel you're compartible, would you want her as a wife, . . these among others are questions you should ask yourself. If on the other hand you don't feel you're ready to commit, if you have some reservations about her, things about her you feel you still have to know . . sit her down and tell her you need more time, you're not yet emotionally ready to start courting . . and if at the end of the day you can't see both of you in a joint future, let her free before she develops deeper feelings for you.

You have the yam and the knife in your hands wink Just remember marriage is a "life-time-contract", not something to rush into "just because" . . . !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Text Messages / A Date With Another Woman / Is She Too Young To Go Out With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.