Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Nigerians Why - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians Why (2308 Views)

Nigerians Why The Tribalism? / Nigerians Why You Eat Monkeys? / What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Why by 9cent(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2008
i'm a nigerian but there are somewhats i dont seem to like about my country people and there lust for money.
let me start from the igbo's.
there other name is money lovers. they will kill there folks for money ritual.
nobody want to be cheated instead they should all die.
they use there female children to do business by placing fat bills on there inlaw to be before he can marry there daughter. even if they get married, the wife in question will still be looking out at other men out there who are pretty richer than the husband to sleep with for money making.
they are never honest people. and they will do anything for money.

for the yoruba ladies,

nothing is good bout them. no marital commitment. marrying them is a complete waste of time. they stink and love to go to party than goin to visit there husband on sick bed in hospital.
they believe nothing goes for nothing for them, u give me money and i give u Hot. lol

for the hausa'a, my god. they are the most useless set of tribe in the history of nigeria. marrying them is like marrying the animal they Rear.
they aution there daughter to another man in exchange for a cattle. they flogg there inlaw only to figure out if he realy loves her. why do i have to go through pains because i want to marry a woman when she's not the one and only in this wide world? and the funniest thing is that they are mainly illiterates.

for the calabars,
prostitution starts off the day. the first day i slept with a calabar girl was hell on me. she had to tell me ? U JUST DEY START WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ROUND UP. LOL
they are very rebellious when it comes to sex and money like the igbo's and yoruba's. hausa's dont give much damn bout money rather they will demand for a cattle in exchange for their daughters.

peace out!
Re: Nigerians Why by chisimdi(f): 5:04pm On May 01, 2008
9cent:

i'm a nigerian but there are somewhats i don't seem to like about my country people and there lust for money.
they use there female children to do business by placing fat bills on there inlaw to be before he can marry there daughter. even if they get married, the wife in question will still be looking out at other men out there who are pretty richer than the husband to sleep with for money making.

for the yoruba ladies,

nothing is good bout them. no marital commitment. marrying them is a complete waste of time. they stink and love to go to party than goin to visit there husband on sick bed in hospital.
they believe nothing goes for nothing for them, u give me money and i give u Hot. lol

for the hausa'a, my god. they are the most useless set of tribe in the history of nigeria. marrying them is like marrying the animal they Rear.
they aution there daughter to another man in exchange for a cattle. they flogg there inlaw only to figure out if he realy loves her. why do i have to go through pains because i want to marry a woman when she's not the one and only in this wide world? and the funniest thing is that they are mainly illiterates.

for the calabars,
prostitution starts off the day. the first day i slept with a calabar girl was hell on me. she had to tell me ? You JUST DEY START WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ROUND UP. LOL
they are very rebellious when it comes to sex and money like the igbo's and yoruba's. hausa's don't give much damn bout money rather they will demand for a cattle in exchange for their daughters.

peace out!

@9cent,What planet r u frm tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Why by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 01, 2008
made me laugh
Re: Nigerians Why by 9cent(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2008
@chisimdi, im from pluto.
your username sounds igbolistic. but its ok, nothing do u.

@ibkaye, u have every reasons to laugh cuz its worth laughing at the culture u people portrays.
Re: Nigerians Why by chisimdi(f): 5:22pm On May 01, 2008
9cent:

@chisimdi, im from pluto.
your username sounds igbolistic. but its ok, nothing do u.

@ibkaye, u have every reasons to laugh because its worth laughing at the culture u people portrays.
@9cent:Bia 9cent or 1/2cent,which eva 1 u dey answer,Na people like u i dey pay salary 4 my office.As 4 my NAME CHISIMDI,It's 1 of a kind and i no get part 2. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Why by lucabrasi(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2008
u didnt say anything about the hausas so im guessn u r from the north,but realli from all u written there i think u v been watchn wayy too many nollywood movies because there are a lot of positive sturvs about the ibos,when it comes to science and technology,trading its the ibos,they are passionate about their culture and united as well and its public knowledge that they will bethe next china in nigeria in the nearest future,the yorubas are very intelligent as well,just check out the no of professors,dr e.t.c and even the yoruba women,i dont know the girls u v met but in nigeria there are a lot of yoruba housewives who are a credit to any man,they are independent,intelligent,career minded and focused amongst other qualities so pls review ur post
Re: Nigerians Why by jgirl3: 5:32pm On May 01, 2008
Now Mr. 9 cents
1. Is it by force to love your country? Be westernized all you want. You can always marry a chinese girl or a middle eastern girl.
2. It is wrong to assume that all Igbo people are the same. Money rituals is not specific to igbo people.
3. If marrying yoruba women is a waste of time why are there any married yoruba women?
4. Marrying hausa women is not by force. You don't have to go through any pain. If you can't afford the cattle, go for another kind of woman
5. As for the calabar girl - maybe you're just a one-minute man. Try hanging in there for just one more minute. smiley
Re: Nigerians Why by 9cent(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2008
lucabrasi, sound like a calabar name. i took my time to study this people and i've got to a conclusion.
how many of the yoruba, igbo and hausa celebs are in husband's house?
Re: Nigerians Why by Sisikill: 5:39pm On May 01, 2008
lucabrasi:

u didnt say anything about the hausas so im guessn you're from the north,

He did say something about the Hausas. Calling them Animals is not a compliment ya know.

And this. . .

They stink and love to go to party than goin to visit there husband on sick bed in hospital.

cracked me up a little. Obviously, the poor thing most likely a child is speaking from a very personal experience
Re: Nigerians Why by cixluv(f): 5:42pm On May 01, 2008
@ 9kobo   cheesy

ur name is 9kobo not 9cent because whether u like it or not, u r african and not just AFRICAN BUT A BLACK NIGERIAN.

anyway, back to ur post,   smiley
ur presumption seems to me a fatal fallacy and i'm actually not going to comment further than - don't be a fake person and adapt to whatever culture u find urself.

let me give u  an example of what i mean - if u love and want to marry an hausa gal, and u have to be flogged, SO BE IT.
ETC ETC ETC.    angry
Re: Nigerians Why by chisimdi(f): 5:43pm On May 01, 2008
9cent:

lucabrasi, sound like a calabar name. i took my time to study this people and i've got to a conclusion.
@9cent;bia 9cent or1/2centwhich eva 1 u call urself THOU nt ur real name cos u r ashamed of ur name, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na pple like u i dey pay salary 4 my office.As 4 my name CHISIMDI,It's 1 of a kind &i no get part 2. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Why by mowetej: 5:43pm On May 01, 2008
Are u Just Noticing U R SoundingTribalistic .I Mean WHO doesnt like money have u seen the yahooze video. that is money
man u suppose know by now sey dis na 9ja. tongue
Re: Nigerians Why by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:44pm On May 01, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Why by cuteass1(f): 5:44pm On May 01, 2008
9cent:

i'm a nigerian but there are somewhats i don't seem to like about my country people and there lust for money.

for the yoruba ladies,

for the calabars,
prostitution starts off the day. the first day i slept with a calabar girl was hell on me. she had to tell me ? You JUST DEY START WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ROUND UP. LOL
they are very rebellious when it comes to sex and money like the igbo's and yoruba's. hausa's don't give much damn bout money rather they will demand for a cattle in exchange for their daughters.

peace out!

Eyaa poster, ndo oo. Ooops, yes, i'm igbo.

It must really suck to be you, but its a part of life to wake up one day and think you can't measure up for anyone or anything but i'm sure now that you've gotten it off your chest, it must feel a whole lot better, dunnit?

Like j-girl said, there are many other girls out there who aint nigerians, but take this along, they're no better people. They have dirty linens too.

What i think will do you a lot good is using the time you use in summing them up as monsters to find the good ones . . in an egg pack of twelve, three might be rotten and spoilt but hey, the rest nine are just good wink

j-girl:

Now Mr. 9 cents
1. Is it by force to love your country? Be westernized all you want. You can always marry a chinese girl or a middle eastern girl.
2. It is wrong to assume that all Igbo people are the same. Money rituals is not specific to igbo people.
3. If marrying yoruba women is a waste of time why are there any married yoruba women?
4. Marrying hausa women is not by force. You don't have to go through any pain. If you can't afford the cattle, go for another kind of woman
5. As for the calabar girl - maybe you're just a one-minute man. Try hanging in there for just one more minute. smiley

Now that got me rolling grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Why by chisimdi(f): 5:48pm On May 01, 2008
cixluv:

@ 9kobo cheesy

your name is 9kobo not 9cent because whether u like it or not, you're african and not just AFRICAN BUT A BLACK NIGERIAN.

anyway, back to your post, smiley
your presumption seems to me a fatal fallacy and i'm actually not going to comment further than - don't be a fake person and adapt to whatever culture u find yourself.

let me give u an example of what i mean - if u love and want to marry an hausa girl, and u have to be flogged, SO BE IT.
ETC ETC ETC. angry

@cixluv,u dn,t hv 2 waste ur time on dat juuman,cos he's frm MARS and pple frm there re always ashamed pf deir NAMES,so they borrow numbers as their name. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Why by lucabrasi(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2008
9cent:

lol,im soo far from being calabar that u gats no idea dude, if i was to go by what ur sayn then it sounds like the whole or better part of nigerian women celebs are either into rituals,or stanky ass or busy collecting cattles e.t.c

theres something called case study in a controlled experiment,so whats ur case study or what amount of women from each tribe did u base your conclusions on because im thinking of the celebs and i dont see who fits into ur flawed conclusion, i still think u r hausa because u onli made a passing comment about them.
Sisikill:

He did say something about the Hausas. Calling them Animals is not a compliment ya know.

And this. . .

cracked me up a little. Obviously, the poor thing most likely a child is speaking from a very personal experience

pls chill out,i didnt see the comment on the hausas before and i wasnt saying any sort of abuse is a compliment, read my first posts thru pls!
Re: Nigerians Why by 9cent(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2008
well, i'm an igbo dude, i'm not from pluto like i've said ealier, u see, what my thread is saying here is that we should learn to be stright forward in all we got to do in life home and abroad. i like be sey i like. i no blike be sey i no like.
Re: Nigerians Why by chisimdi(f): 5:59pm On May 01, 2008
9cent:

well, i'm an igbo dude, i'm not from pluto like i've said ealier, u see, what my thread is saying here is that we should learn to be stright forward in all we got to do in life home and abroad. i like be sey i like. i no blike be sey i no like.
@9cent,so i bu onye igbo,ma ne eme ka ndi mba MMIRI.Itire 4 u.
Re: Nigerians Why by StephenP(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2008
[size=13pt]I know who the poster is. He's outlawcum4. I guess he was banned and he's come back to display his stupidity. Check out one of his posts as outlawcum4 https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-110784.0.html. Trust me, he's hella retarded.[/size]
Re: Nigerians Why by jgirl3: 6:06pm On May 01, 2008
Oh jeez! That's crazy. I knew i was wasting my time replying his sorry @$$
Re: Nigerians Why by 9cent(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2008
chisimdi, muowa bu onyi ibo, and u know i dont wanna be bias. thank you
Re: Nigerians Why by 9cent(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2008
stephen p, no cuss k, i like everyone, but lets say the fact. trust sucks i know. but to me , it rocks
Re: Nigerians Why by StephenP(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2008
9cent:

stephen p, no cuss k, i like everyone, but lets say the fact. trust sucks i know. but to me , it rocks
[size=13pt]Ok. Could you say that in English?[/size]
Re: Nigerians Why by 9cent(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2008
say what steph.?
Re: Nigerians Why by cybersleek(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2008
9cents, abeg, i quick question? on what parameters are your observations based on? may we know? thank you sah!
Re: Nigerians Why by 9cent(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2008
@cybersleek, take a quick survey by yourself and figure it out all by yourself .
Re: Nigerians Why by cybersleek(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2008
I don't think i need to. I lived in Sokoto for 6yrs, 1 yr+ in Cross river, 20 something years in yorubaland, so figure out why i'm asking you what parameters you used to draw your conclusions.
Re: Nigerians Why by 9cent(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2008
@cybersleek, if its true u lived in those arears then u should figured out yourself by now why i have to come up with this thread
Re: Nigerians Why by cybersleek(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2008
To be honest with you, when one makes a weighty statement or observation like you did, you should be ready to back it up with facts, instead of conjecture. I will advice you to refrain from those kind of hasty arguments in future. Peace!
Re: Nigerians Why by Ezinwannem: 10:20pm On May 01, 2008
seriously, they should start banning people who come in here and post stupid things in the name of seeking for attention, Poster, u will quench as u dey look for attention,

Stupid threaddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Nigerians Why by romeo(m): 6:27pm On May 04, 2008
9cent:

chisimdi, muowa bu onyi ibo, and u know i don't want to be bias. thank you

No you are not igbo!! you can not even say a shit in igbo
Re: Nigerians Why by Uche2nna(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2008
This is a funny thread. And a likkle kind of different from the tribalistic thread we are used to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For People Who Understand French-parlons Notre Francais Ici / Naming ceremony, how much to give? / Attah Igala Visited Jerusalem And He Pray For His People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.