Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones (8906 Views)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Photo: IBB Shows Respect To Buhari As Shagari Watches on on inaugration day / Hundreds Throng Enugu Airport To Pay Respect To Chukwumerije. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by Anniederacom(f): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
May God grant the victim eternal rest , may God also grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss(amen)

Http://www.anniedera.com

1 Like

Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by imperiouxx(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
Is this the paper printing compound?

RIP to their souls.
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by gtrust: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
May their souls rest in peace!
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by Gift340(f): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
R I P dana victims....1st 2 comment
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by Charbless(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
They'll always be in our minds.
May their Souls RIP

1 Like

Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by gramci: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
R-I-P cry
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by valinda(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by bornosheikh: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
May the Lord give Bob Attuh (lower picture) the strength to raise his children without his beloved wife.

Our concern and thoughts go to all of the victims and their families and loved ones left behind. Amen
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
Awww... Too bad.... RIP... I will NEVER be in ur condition... Neither will my family

1 Like

Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by greall1: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
May their souls con"t rest in peace
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Marthakings: Awww... Too bad.... RIP... I will NEVER be in ur condition... Neither will my family
haba! You be God? Eye go turn you.
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by CheeseyD(f): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
may their souls rest in peace
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by Built2last: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
My heart goes out the affected families...no amount of compensation can replace the loss...its a terrible experience to have crisis up there.I flew Arik on friday and at 27 thousand feet the pilot announced that the AC had packed up wether he wanted us to jump down or break the windows I couldn't tell...no be small thing...people began confessing their sins..no body could tell what will pack up next.my concern and prayers was that no asmathic patient should be arround.It turned out so...on-flight negative experience is terrible.

5 Likes

Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by otijah(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Built2last: My heart goes out the affected families...no amount of compensation can replace the loss...its a terrible experience to have crisis up there.I flew Arik on friday and at 27 thousand feet the pilot announced that the AC had packed up wether he wanted us to jump down or break the windows I couldn't tell...no be small thing...people began confessing their sins..no body could tell what will pack up next.myrn and prayers was that no asmathic patient should be arround.It turned out so...on-flight negative experience is terrible.
u just wan tell us say u enter flight abi. Oga pay ur tribute and 4get those crap u dey yan, nobody ask u ur experience wen u enter flight if truly u enter

2 Likes

Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gift340: R I P dana victims....1st 2 comment

You, madame, are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by creativemusic: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
rip
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by otijah(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
daz_york:

You, madame, are a fool.
ALL DIS KAIN ENGLISH STILL DEY?

2 Likes

Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by Reachyrich(f): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
Just like yesteday they pass away.may God grant their soul.
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by 299: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
otijah: u just wan tell us say u enter flight abi. Oga pay ur tribute and 4get those crap u dey yan, nobody ask u ur experience wen u enter flight if truly u enter
smh

2 Likes

Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by ajanaku2(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Marthakings: Awww... Too bad.... RIP... I will NEVER be in ur condition... Neither will my family

Who's this brainless b!tch?

4 Likes

Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by Reachyrich(f): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Just like yesteday they passed away.may God grant their soul.
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by klerry(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2013

I think that's the most insensitive thing to say here. Do you think they love this?

4 Likes

Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by DollyParton1(f): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
God be with the families they left behind.
And may they rest on in eternal peace.
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by jomay26: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
not BY your might madam.
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by Built2last: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
otijah: u just wan tell us say u enter flight abi. Oga pay ur tribute and 4get those crap u dey yan, nobody ask u ur experience wen u enter flight if truly u enter

Young man...you need to get a life....or visit the nearest medical facility to you...flying is not an achievement atleast not to me.I just hate the Nigerian roads

3 Likes

Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by Cathydera(f): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
oh may the soul of Prof. C E O ONWULIRI rest in perfect peace. your footprints are still in FUTO. and your words are still fresh and alive in our hearts(students and management ).
Adieu Big Daddy
Adieu Aloha
Adieu Former VC

2 Likes

Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by imarena(f): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by MamaCass: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
May their souls rest in perfect peace. But nawah for all this imported culture o.Very soon, all our culture go varnish, i pity my pple for obodo Naija.
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by otijah(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Built2last:

Young man...you need to get a life....or visit the nearest medical facility to you...flying is not an achievement atleast not to me.I just hate the Nigerian roads
thank u sir. Mr life
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by MamaCass: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yeye fool, u no wetin go kill u, u no wether u no go see tomao? I can see that you reason more with your mouth than your brain.
Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by Chinks(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Today has really been dull for me because of DANA remembrance. With tears in my eyes I say RIP to the victims.

1 Like

Re: Dana Victims' Families Pay Respect To Their Loved Ones by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
The Dana crash still aches my heart, may God continue to give solace to the families of the victims.

Life is sure full of suprises, we just say it is well nomatter the pain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". / US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy / #iamnorth Is Treading: See What Northerners are Saying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.