Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Help Eyebrow Issue - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Eyebrow Issue (1213 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Gets Makeover, Reduces Eyebrow Arch / Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow / Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Eyebrow Issue by Keji3: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hi ladies last year I noticed my eyepencil marks on my eyebrow refused to clean off(I don't ever make d mistake of sleeping with my makeup on) I thought it would go off after some days but it 7 months and it keeps getting darker and dry. Now its like I have a bad tattoo job on my eyebrow and I hate d shape I have there now...pls someone help out with any know soultion I've tried different things including trying 2 scrape d area with blade
Re: Help Eyebrow Issue by lulukay(f): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Oh damn wat kinda eye pencil is dat! Somfin tells me u can try anyfin dat has alcohol in it, just d way u get peermanent marker of d board!not tried it b4 n don't know if it wld work,but hey u can take d risk
Re: Help Eyebrow Issue by Onegai(f): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hi, see a doctor who will recommend you to a dermatologist. Stop all makeup and skincare use for now, get Pears baby cream, raw cocoa butter with nothing in it or Aqueous solution to use as a cream from the pharmacy till you see the doctor. This sadly happened to a friend of mine and until she listened to me and stopped using eye-pencils which may contain ingredients she may be allergic to (and they darkened her undereyes badly, like a stain, for months, like yours). It took a long while. Please follow my advice and see a doctor.

www.naijapretty..com
Re: Help Eyebrow Issue by Keji3: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
Waoh thank you I'll do just as u've said cos just dis morning I noticed d affected area on my brow peeling and really painful and dry. I'll stay of all skin care and eyebrow pencils 4 now.
Onegai: Hi, see a doctor who will recommend you to a dermatologist. Stop all makeup and skincare use for now, get Pears baby cream, raw cocoa butter with nothing in it or Aqueous solution to use as a cream from the pharmacy till you see the doctor. This sadly happened to a friend of mine and until she listened to me and stopped using eye-pencils which may contain ingredients she may be allergic to (and they darkened her undereyes badly, like a stain, for months, like yours). It took a long while. Please follow my advice and see a doctor.

www.naijapretty..com
Re: Help Eyebrow Issue by Keji3: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
I've been asking myself same question 4 d past 5 months ℓôℓ.Thank u all
lulukay: Oh damn wat kinda eye pencil is dat! Somfin tells me u can try anyfin dat has alcohol in it, just d way u get peermanent marker of d board!not tried it b4 n don't know if it wld work,but hey u can take d risk

(1) (Reply)

20 Year Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Andrea Iyamah Featured.... / Long Lasting, Affordable Perfumes / Mr Nairaland 2014 Is Here For The First Time On Nairaland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.