Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene (23108 Views)

Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. / 100+ Best Tweets - Game Of Thrones - Red Wedding! / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by nosique: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
nosique: @delors, like you watch foreign movies alot. Good. I ve only seen some episodes and d scene i like most is where drogo poured hot liquid gold on his wife's greedy brother.hahaha:-D
Remember,the lanisster always pays his depth.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by kunlefox(m): 2:25am On Jun 06, 2013
OMG!! My jaw is still on the floor...
I just watched the episode, I left twitter and nairaland cus I didn't want no spoilers even as some idiots try to tell me on BBM..one of them even told me Arya died..so I started the episode with that annoyance..then I saw this?!
OMG! Great episode! Damn great! Btw Michelle Fairley(Catelyn stark) should get an emmy nod! She has been fantastic this season and she just killed it this episode before she was killed of course!
*sigh*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by kunlefox(m): 2:43am On Jun 06, 2013
GaNdaLf_d_GrEaT:

Nah, the dragon mother will die, probably betrayed by one of her Aid. King Robs Bastard (the black smith)will rule King Landing with Lord's Stark Tom-Boy daughter his Lady. They starks will have the last laff, [size=14pt]By the New and old gods!!!![/size]
Fan fiction?...loool, that's plausible though!'
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by delors(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
nosique: @delors, like you watch foreign movies alot. Good. I ve only seen some episodes and d scene i like most is where drogo poured hot liquid gold on his wife's greedy brother.hahaha:-D
Yeah. Actually, I do. I like good stories. You should try Band of brothers as well, and maybe Breaking Bad....I think you'd like them. How are you though?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by biolabee(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2013
Bros u said it all.... a big fool was Robb
Even Arya is smater
Killing the old man for killing the Lannisters was a NO NO
He was told.. even his wife told him

Good riddance

Sad though... the Lannisters always pay their debt

bigrovar:

Robb was a fool, he is not worthy of being a lord talkless of a king.. he is selfish & immature... Catalyn Stark for all her fault give him good counsel but he was carried away by youth and felt too big to listen to his mother. He give his word and was duty bound to marry the Frey girl. The whole war, the north and the river land was reliant on that marriage. The Frey would guarantee him over 5000 men including mounted knights instead he throw all that away because of a woman. His father was a different Man. Ned Married Catalyn out of duty not out of love. He married her to keep the river land in support of the Robert rebellion.. He had to spun the love of lady Ashara whom he fell in love with in the tourney in Harrenhal as much as he was in love with her.. I never comprised his stand but went home to catalyn whom he was duty bound to marry.

Instead Rob lost Winterfel (for his strategic blunder of trusting the Iron Islanders.. as in seriously who in their right mind does that? Iron Island understand only one language.. War and Violence)

He lost his most loyal bannermen the Karstarks (who are the strongest allies of starks for 1000s of years) by not being sensitive to the mood of Karstarks catalyn's freeing of Kingslayer.

He lost the chance to finish off the mountain by not communicating clearly his strategy to his men

and he lost the frey and brought dishonor to his house by breaking his vow to marry a woman (whose family are bannermen to the Lannisters at least in the book)

Robb was reckless and showed no understanding of geopolitics in westeros, he was arrogant to the point of even chaining his wolf who tried warning him many times. I hate to say this but Rob had it coming.

Some battles are won with swords and spears, others with quills and ravens. Tywin Lannister

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by coogar: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2013
Osota: I was mad, I cursed the writer. But the mother of dragons is my next best candidate to win.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by AndroBlaze: 4:26am On Jun 27, 2013
Just had to add the usual Downfall clip to this epic thread- though this was done on the book, I didnt see any spoilers..... I love where he says its time to take oaths to go join the nightswatch LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AolAibrmzec

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by biolabee(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2013
Classic!!!

Andro Blaze: Just had to add the usual Downfall clip to this epic thread- though this was done on the book, I didnt see any spoilers..... I love where he says its time to take oaths to go join the nightswatch LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AolAibrmzec
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by VillageBoi(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2013
^^^

Teehee, very funny clip above.

Oh well, let's enjoy 'The Best of the Imp - season 3' cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft0dKRBoqw8
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by joseph1013: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
Beacuse of all these reviews, I downloaded Game of Thrones. I'm on Season 1 Episode 6 now and still dont know why the hypes.

There is nothing interesting about this movie. Yeah, there are a few laughs here and there, but there is nothing about this film.

Or is it that I'm yet to get to the interesting part?
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Fourcade(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
^^You are three episodes away from the Season One Finale.If you don't see anything special about it then,you could drop it.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by VillageBoi(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
joseph1013:
There is nothing interesting about this movie.

Oh well, you're in the 'minority' and no, it isn't a 'movie'.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by druid06(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
In Game of Thrones, everyone dies.

Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by biolabee(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hahaha...
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Fourcade(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by lalaboi(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
I dont think i want to watch any more episodes after this. . . That scene alone spoilt my whole month angry
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by ajasa4link: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2013
I never liked d idea of king in the north, Rob took took reckless decisions and I knew he was going to end up dieing in a terrible way... I saw it coming, am not surprised at all
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Inosenduatall: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mehn my money is soooooo on khaleesi. She has never taken her eyes off the ball. She has three dragons and a well trained slave army that feels no pain (the unsullied). Me thinks she is most likely going to sit on that iron throne baby.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by uzoexcel(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
along wid john snow grin
Inosenduatall: Mehn my money is soooooo on khaleesi. She has never taken her eyes off the ball. She has three dragons and a well trained slave army that feels no pain (the unsullied). Me thinks she is most likely going to sit on that iron throne baby.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by einsteine(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Inosenduatall: Mehn my money is soooooo on khaleesi. She has never taken her eyes off the ball. She has three dragons and a well trained slave army that feels no pain (the unsullied). Me thinks she is most likely going to sit on that iron throne baby.

Likely John Snow. He is of 'ice and fire'. From the books, there are indications that he is the son of Prince Rhaegar Targrayen and Lyana Stark, ned stark's sister. So he is the one who would sing the song of ice and fire.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by oluamid(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
einstein_e:

Likely John Snow. He is of 'ice and fire'. From the books, there are indications that he is the son of Prince Rhaegar Targrayen and Lyana Stark, ned stark's sister. So he is the one who would sing the song of ice and fire.

Hope you didn't read the books upside down? Cos if you really read the book, you would by now have an idea who Jon Snow's mother is.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by einsteine(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2013
oluamid:

Hope you didn't read the books upside down? Cos if you really read the book, you would by now have an idea who Jon Snow's mother is.
It is Lyanna Stark, the woman who was kidnapped by Prince Rhaegar. U may have your own theories but this is the most consistent. As for reading the books 'upside down', I just have to laugh. You can't best me on an ASOIAF quiz.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by oluamid(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
einstein_e: It is Lyanna Stark, the woman who was kidnapped by Prince Rhaegar. U may have your own theories but this is the most consistent. As for reading the books 'upside down', I just have to laugh. You can't best me on an ASOIAF quiz.
Lol

Lol Einstein tongue Really?

I can so best you. Try me and see. At the risk of being a spoiler lemme give you a clue, Jon Snow's mother is 'related to a certain fat guy who loves eating'. Go read the books again bro. wink
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by SwagPower: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
DonTim1: well, wouldnt say i didnt see it commin,rob broke his vow (not worthy of a king). i also think em...wats dia name agn oooo (the ned stark creepled boy n the tom boy) would play even more significant roles
Hallo Mister, I jst watchd d season 2 all ova again.... he broke no vow... the agreement was; Rob will marry one of Frey's daughters WHEN THE WARS HAS ENDED.... he married d oda gal(talisa ) yl d wars was still raging hot....
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by femolala001(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
oluamid:

The guy is correct. Lyanna stark is jon snows mother.
Re: Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 20, 2019
FUĆK YOU GEORGE R. R. MARTIN FOR RUINING GOT.
FUĆK GAME OF THRONES! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Cancels Premiere Of Okafor's Law Over Court Injunction For Stealing / #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf / LionHeart: Ugezu J Ugezi Reacts To Reviews Of Genevieve Nnaji‘s Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.