Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man (38085 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Akbee(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
She be virgin
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by size38: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Story! University students wey their honey pots dey always scratch them. This one na pure lie
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Anthony0094(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Watz d big deal? Abeg may una go 2 dz link
http://Cashnize.com/?refcode=917
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Akbee: She neva had a chance to do so.

Well she did had several opportunities, but she made the right choice of not flirting with pigs.

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by afangide(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Is that her picture? If yes I now know why she's not bn kissed

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
How person go go private university just to read CRK? N y all dis hidden post?
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by supaeagles(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Scarpon: me too never kissed a girl before
don't worry bros... go and make some money..... girls will then come kissing you from left, right and centre

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by postulate321(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
I cant say a word just WOW! Mehn she is a genious.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by supaeagles(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
in me: Why would any one want to give his fellow man a kiss?
Have you ever watched la liga games?
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by moscobabs(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
4.92 out of 5.0 indeed cme OAU or Poly Ibadan!!!!! if u pass their exam i wil credit u

3 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Mintayo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ajibel: Congrats to her and hope she achieves her goal of revamping the Health section...

But telling us she hasn't kissed at age 20 is no big deal. I have cousins and bro yet to marry who are in their late twenties but claim not to have kissed a girl too.
I can also claim not to have taken a picture with any girl until I graduated from secondary school too cool

this generation needs help,why shld a 20yr old be talking about kissing?
That shld be d last thing in the mind of any 20 yr old who has a purpose in life!
But it is so unfortunate that a 12yr old knows even more than kissing!
May God have mercy on us all!
Congrats to the girl anyways,i pray she stays 'kissless' till she gets married!
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
postulate321: I cant say a word just WOW! Mehn she is a genious.

They usually are.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by zanebaddo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lmao!!..see her face chai! Who wan kiss am?..hmmm anyway she stil a kid!..as of 4.92 Gp lol, come esut nah com try am..dem no born u well! As far as diz thread iz concerned, I ve nat said anyfin yet! Front page finz....

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by brownlord: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
tensazangetsu: YOU ARE A FOOL

A very big one u r
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by trolling(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kpac: This is just one of the most innovative piece we all need to read to remind us of how important and rewarding good character and values is.
An explicit role model to our kids and to the future of our country.
I raise my cap for you in respect,Omobola,for the road to your achievements was a tough one.Congratulations and want to see more of you in the nearest future.

96 views and not one response ? Where are they ? Those corrupted, over zealous, unserious, bad example, rotten life carriers and no morale members of Niaraland ?

Am I suprised, you all are missing on this kinds of topic ? You obviously don't know what to say for your stupidity would be too exposed if you made comments.

If this was an immoral topic like "My brothers fiancee is in love with me" or "Son sleeps with mother for 5 years" or "Dad impregnates his 5 daughters" or "My neighbours 16yr daughter is seducing me" or "My boss wife invites me to an Hotel" and all its likes....you would have all been present here and the pages of this toic would have been running up in high speed, so much of those "Big smile" icons would have flooded the topic and the wrong and corrupt flow of adrenalin in your body would have been obvious. You would have been so happy with the immorality and shower undivided number of praises of the performer of the immoral act.

When I see what your irresponsible, corrupt government say on paper, I become so furious on how those gullible these leaders take Nigerians for, but when i come down to Nairaland to read your equally corrupt, insensible posts........all i could say is "Lord have mercy !"
school them, wise sayings, kudos

2 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by MzHolly(f): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
more at http://nairatunes.blog.com/2013/06/04/i’ve-never-kissed-a-man-in-my-life-–-babcock-university-best-graduating-student/
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by ajanaku2(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
...keep representing, girl!

Aseyori e a gbabi re oo!
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by postulate321(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

They usually are.
WHAT Any problem?
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by An0nimus: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
A girl hasn't kissed a man before and it made news? undecided

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Chinks(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
CGPA of 4.92! Hmmmmmmmm... I reserve ma comment
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Policewoman(f): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Chinks: CGPA of 4.92! Hmmmmmmmm... I reserve ma comment
Seems they dash them marks there.

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by ganex: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Useless & senseless thread.

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Truckpusher(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kpac: This is just one of the most innovative piece we all need to read to remind us of how important and rewarding good character and values is.
An explicit role model to our kids and to the future of our country.
I raise my cap for you in respect,Omobola,for the road to your achievements was a tough one.Congratulations and want to see more of you in the nearest future.

96 views and not one response ? Where are they ? Those corrupted, over zealous, unserious, bad example, rotten life carriers and no morale members of Niaraland ?

Am I suprised, you all are missing on this kinds of topic ? You obviously don't know what to say for your stupidity would be too exposed if you made comments.

If this was an immoral topic like "My brothers fiancee is in love with me" or "Son sleeps with mother for 5 years" or "Dad impregnates his 5 daughters" or "My neighbours 16yr daughter is seducing me" or "My boss wife invites me to an Hotel" and all its likes....you would have all been present here and the pages of this toic would have been running up in high speed, so much of those "Big smile" icons would have flooded the topic and the wrong and corrupt flow of adrenalin in your body would have been obvious. You would have been so happy with the immorality and shower undivided number of praises of the performer of the immoral act.

When I see what your irresponsible, corrupt government say on paper, I become so furious on how those gullible these leaders take Nigerians for, but when i come down to Nairaland to read your equally corrupt, insensible posts........all i could say is "Lord have mercy !"
And who made you a judge over them undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
postulate321: WHAT Any problem?

I said her type of girl (the student) are usually brilliant.
Testimony of free education system
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by CooldudeY2J: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
Guess what am about to graduate as the best graduating student in my dept & i've never kissed a girl before. Babe we've got alot in common grin

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Mccullum: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Why can't she go to OAU, UI, UNILORIN, UNI OF NIG., and others federal and state govt universities to score 4.29 and more over they said her father is lecturer in that university, so l'm not surprise at all. all these private schools from primary to higher institutions there no dey fail.. private university pala hmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Mccullum: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Why can't she go to OAU, UI, UNILORIN, UNI OF NIG., and others federal and state govt universities to score 4.29 and more over they said her father is lecturer in that university, so l'm not surprise at all. all these private schools from primary to higher institutions their students no dey fail.. private university pala hmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by HezronLorraine(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Policewoman: You went to Oyedepo University, how you go kiss man? When they monitor you people like primary school pikins. Even guys no fit talk to girls or visit dem hostels, talkless of kissing. Abeg park one side.
ok shut ur trashy dumb empty barreled filled head.how does Bishop David Oyedepo own Babcock.ur detestation for the man of God makes you think every christian oriented university is owned by the billionaire Prophet.u got no sense.the education arm of the Living Faith Church has two univeristies,Convenant University and Landmark university,there's a third one coming soon in calabar,a maritime uni I guess.I don't support many of the principles and doctrines of these schools.they are like higher secondary schools to me.
Mrs woman.abeg,park well and next time,find Agbero money b4 loading.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Truckpusher(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I said her type of girl (the student) are usually brilliant.
Testimony of free education system
Explain the free education thing.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
1) I will never take a first class degree from babcock uni seriously (that school na 'let my people go') 2) being a virgin at 20 is no big deal she is still very young (would have been more impressed if she was 25) 3) suggesting avoiding the opposite sex is what is required to succede is totally false 4) she don't look like the kind of girl that gets that kind of attention from guys anyway.... All the same congrats to her, from the interview she sound smart and ambitious

3 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by daviide: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
What shuld we nw do ?

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Truckpusher: Explain the free education thing.
One of our fore father's free education introduced and sustained a legacy of importance of knowledge/education to Yorubaland, and indirectly Nigeria (unfortunately missing the Northern part of Nigeria). Ojukwu, Philip Emagwali, and many others ate from this ripe fruit.

Many generations after, we're still feeling the rippling effects of Awolowo's doing. Grace be to Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD / See What Delsu Graduating Student Is Being Poured..(pictures) / ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees to about N500,000k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.