Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? (14581 Views)

Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) / Where Can I Buy Lost Symbol By Dan Brown? / Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

Then you should. With or without "Breaking the Da Vinci Code", Dan Brown cannot win my heart. I saw his documentary and interviews with priests who supported his claims...and i laughed!
Really? should we open a "Dan Brown" thread(I'd win your heart) cheesy cheesy

hmmn..can't find the e-book on amazon..just paperbacks cry cry
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2013
Larry-Sun:
I'm Looking For That Book.

I HAD the paperback. I don't know if there is an e-version.. but i can ask around for you. You need to read that book.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Isn't He Quite Convincing? Take This, He's Only Succeeding In Creating Truth Out Of Falsehood.
am not really concerned about what he wrote, am concerned about what the bible did not explain
I read the new testament like a novel sad
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

I HAD the paperback. I don't know if there is an e-version.. but i can ask around for you. You need to read that book.
How many pages? so I could confirm when I eventually find it
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2013
adexsimply: Really? should we open a "Dan Brown" thread(I'd win your heart) cheesy cheesy

hmmn..can't find the e-book on amazon..just paperbacks cry cry

I say it again, Dan Brown cannot win my heart. I cannot be brainwashed by him. I may not be a scientist, historian or an archaelogist...but i know what i know. And that's enough for me.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2013
adexsimply: am not really concerned about what he wrote, am concerned about what the bible did not explain
I read the new testament like a novel sad

The Bible cannot explain all. It takes strong faith to believe in non-physical things. Reading the new testament like a novel explains your stand with Dan Brown.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

I say it again, Dan Brown cannot win my heart. I cannot be brainwashed by him. I may not be a scientist, historian or an archaelogist...but i know what i know. And that's enough for me.
If Dan Brown Cannot, Can Larry Sun Win Your Heart? grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

I'll Ask My Vendor.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2013
adexsimply: How many pages? so I could confirm when I eventually find it

I can't really say o. But i think Da Vinci Code has more leaves/pages than it.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2013
Larry-Sun:
If Dan Brown Cannot, Can Larry Sun Win Your Heart? grin

So long as we are on the same page cheesy
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2013
Larry-Sun:
I'll Ask My Vendor.

That's a good idea.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

The Bible cannot explain all. It takes strong faith to believe in non-physical things. Reading the new testament like a novel explains your stand with Dan Brown.
LOL..now don't get me wrong..I was am a good christian...and I still hold on to what I was brought up to believe...as per my stand with DB? I am not a fan of his, I'm just pragmatic
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

So long as we are on the same page cheesy
One Of My Pages Is Committing A Crime And Getting Away With It.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2013
adexsimply: LOL..now don't get me wrong..I was am a good christian...and I still hold on to what I was brought up to believe...as per my stand with DB? I am not a fan of his, I'm just pragmatic

lol...i wasn't judging you. But you shouldn't hold on to what you were brought up to believe...but rather what YOU believe in!
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

I can't really say o. But i think Da Vinci Code has more leaves/pages than it.
I just came across a 120-page e-book by one Dr Laurence White..dunno if it's the one..if not, then I'd stop at Debonair Bookshop sad sad
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2013
Larry-Sun:
cheesy cheesy cheesy KARMA wont allow that!!!!!
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2013
adexsimply: cheesy cheesy cheesy KARMA wont allow that!!!!!
Not When The Crime Is Committed For A Just Cause.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

lol...i wasn't judging you. But you shouldn't hold on to what you were brought up to believe...but rather what YOU believe in!
Bad Idea!! I've so many nasty belief or UNBELIEF ...If not for my mum, I almost became AGNOSTIC cry cry
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Not When The Crime Is Committed For A Just Cause.
Gbabge oshi!!.. grin grin no crime is committed for a just cause wink
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Haaa! A "karma-less" criminal? grin Crimes like...?

Yeah. I think that's the book. It's a small book. Dan Brown should not even vex me. I might be forced to write my own book on "Breaking Dan Brown"...and it won't be 120 pages grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2013
adexsimply: Bad Idea!! I've so many nasty belief or UNBELIEF ...If not for my mum, I almost became AGNOSTIC cry cry

You sound like one...
Like you are just a christian to impress loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2013
adexsimply: Gbabge oshi!!.. grin grin no crime is committed for a just cause wink
Have You Read Brand Of Cain?
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

Haaa! A "karma-less" criminal? grin Crimes like...?
Flirting grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

You sound like one...
Like you are just a christian to impress loved ones.
sad sad
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Have You Read Brand Of Cain?
Nope
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Flirting grin

I see. Serial flirt, huh? How come i haven't seen your skills?
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Flirting grin
lol..now, you have a point there br0 wink..GOOD-LUCK!!
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2013
adexsimply: sad sad

I would make a good detective if only........

grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

grin
lol..if only Larry Sun could win your heart wink wink

do you read Enid Blyton?
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2013
adexsimply: Nope
Read It, It's A Detective Story. I Wrote It Sha. grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

I see. Serial flirt, huh? How come i haven't seen your skills?
Still Testing The Waters With My Toes.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Caracta:

grin
You Could Make A Good Writer If Only...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sugar Binding / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie's 86th Birthday / Married Single - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.