Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? (23636 Views)

Mount Zion Movies / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House / Adult Films In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by adetunrayo(f): 9:45am On May 02, 2008
Any lover of Mount Zion films in the house? They are christian films directed by Mike Bamiloye A.K.A Agbara nla
I love Blood on the altar and the recent one,one careless night.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Chookym(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2008
@ Iadetunrayo

I love their films but dnt know where to buy them. Are they on DVD? can u tell me where to get their films?

1 Like

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by xploits777(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2008
I'm a great fan of Mount Zion Films, they are very original and contain balanced Christian Story lines
that ultimately touch a yearning heart. one careless night[b] is a master piece and a [b][b]great movie indeed.
As usual getting the motive behind these films is important so you can catch the real message being passed across.
[/b][/b][/b]
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by coopedro(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2008
Yeah i enjoy watching their films, my favorite is Busy but guilty.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by loneytunes(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2008
Chookym:

@ Iadetunrayo

I love their films but dnt know where to buy them. Are they on DVD? can u tell me where to get their films?

If you stay in lagos, you can get their films mainly at Bible Wonderland located at ojuelegba or broad street. alternatively, you should be able to get the films at any good xtian store that sells films. Their films are usually on vcds.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 02, 2008
I love mout zion films, they are the only films that made sense to me in terms of message
films like, just  a little sin, Boold on the altar has got me running for my bible , more sober, reflecting on the consequences of sin, can you pls direct me where to get them if you know
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by topgirl: 10:25am On May 02, 2008
I love mount zion films too,at least the few I have seen.They really ministered to me.I like the kind of their evangelism which is very very rare.May the good Lord bless the works of their hand,Amen.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by favcom(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2008
When it comes to Christian movies, Mount Zion are the best there are on this part of the world.
Agreed? wink

2 Likes

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by omena555(f): 10:59am On May 02, 2008
wowwwwwwwwww! to say i love mount zion films is an understatement. ive watched a lot of them and i can watch them all over again! they are really a masterpiece. Mike Bamiloye and his crew are doing a wonderful job.  kiss kiss one i love so much is BLOOD ON THE ALTER
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Chookym(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2008
@ loneytunes

Thanks a lot . Will check on them
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by joselekas(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2008
Mount Zion films lead by the indefatigable Pastor, Mike Bamiloye is a treasure we should keep for our children's children. I grow washing the film Agbara Nla and i so much love it. I remember staying glue to our tv set every to wash the film. What i like about the personality of the man is running a non profit oriented organization but rather a life impacting ministry. I read one of his interview where he said pirating his work will expand the message in the work. I think he deserve a National Merit Award. I doff my hat.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by metodman(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2008
i love their films sooooooooooooooooo much though its been long i watched their movies last but when i get home this year, i will get them, I still love AGBARA NLA, I have not watched Blood on the Altar though
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Sholeyb: 12:04pm On May 02, 2008
I love their films so much, they show them on one of the African channels in the Uk. I have seen Agbara nla, Blood on the Altar, Ide Esu( I think its called that). I have seen others I cant remember their names.

God bless them, they are really good.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by omomumzy(f): 12:49pm On May 02, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]
I love their movies, they are really thrilling, especially Back to Zero point, its a great lesson for ladies, ladies in the house, try and watch the movie.
may God bless Mount Zion Ministries
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Dreloaded(f): 1:58pm On May 02, 2008
what's the name of the one Mike's wife (cant remember her name) marries this crazy mman who turns her into a slave in their home?
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Tosbi(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2008
Honestly speaking, The Mount Zion Faith Ministry is and remains the best and the pioneer of christain films and drama in Nigeria. I so much love the CEO himself, talking of Engr. Mike Bamiloye. He is my role model. The gospel messages from their films are astonishing most especially my favorite (AGBARA NLA). I prefer their old films to the present ones as they (the old ones) conveys more messages and seriousness than the present ones. I hope God grants them the grace to the very end.

1 Like

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by adetunrayo(f): 2:30pm On May 02, 2008
Foundation
Enemy of my soul
Storm of life
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by CuteYemy(f): 2:54pm On May 02, 2008
I watch their films and i can say that they are simply the best. cool

1 Like

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by oYaTo(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2008
I haven't watched any in the last few years, but I haven't forgotten how much i enjoyed watching "Agbara Nla" back then, It was the simply the bomb!
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by mafolayomi(f): 3:38pm On May 02, 2008
I love Pastor Mike Bamiloye's wife she is soooooooooooo beautiful even without makeup
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 02, 2008
Hunting Shadows is another take home film. Indeed, they did a pretty good job, but it's just that,  . . .i'm beginning to prefer EVOM films. wink
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by 4Him1(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2008
Nice moving dramas. I'd like to get my hands on their latest productions.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by omomumzy(f): 3:52pm On May 02, 2008
[quote][/quote]what's the name of the one Mike's wife (can't remember her name) marries this crazy mman who turns her into a slave in their home?

THE WONDED HEART
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by velmaN(f): 4:08pm On May 02, 2008
OMG, I love Mt. Zion movies. Can somebody Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me if/ where i can get the Movie in the US. I'd love to order them.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by adetunrayo(f): 4:31pm On May 02, 2008
Evom films are also wonderful.
Too hard to bear is one of there work.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by PurestBoy(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2008
velmaN:

OMG, I love Mt. Zion movies. Can somebody Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me if/ where i can get the Movie in the US. I'd love to order them.

I can help you buy them and ship to you but you will have to send $$$ first
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Bblak(f): 4:56pm On May 02, 2008
Mount Zion Films are simply wonderful and interesting.
Going down memory lane,I can remember Agbara Nla,The Great Mistake,The story of My life,Ide Esu,Just a little sin, Blood Convenant,Busy but guilty,Blood on the Alter,Back to zero point,Wounded Heart and many more.They are great coolKudos Mike and Gloria Bamiloye

OlowoTee:

. . .i'm beginning to prefer EVOM films. wink
Evom films are not bad either.Emi fun Emi is one movie that i can't forget easily but mount zion films sure take the lead wink
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Busta(f): 5:01pm On May 02, 2008
velmaN:

let me know if u find somewhere to buy them over there cos i really wanna see em.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 02, 2008
adetunrayo:

Emi fun Emi (Life For Life) is another inspiring movie.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by dgb4(m): 5:29pm On May 02, 2008
their films are been shown on RSTV every thursday,
they are nice and christianity focused
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by blesyne(f): 5:40pm On May 02, 2008
i love their films,dont know which one is d best.storms of life,just a little sin,busy but guilty,blood on the alter,apoti eri,and so on and i cant finish counting them.their films are really nice.
adetunrayo:

i also love evom films especially emi fun emi,its a film i can never forget but mount zion's film still takes the lead.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Mineomine: 6:16pm On May 02, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Village Headmaster. The Series With The Longest Run On Nigerian Television / #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex / Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Begins January 28th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.