Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (13818 Views)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / My Ex Named Her Child After Me / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by ritapearl(f): 3:52pm On May 13, 2008
So sorry about your situation. It happened to a friend of mine. She got pregnant for this guy and the guy told her to abort the baby girl. she didnt. She bore the shame all through. She got pregnant for the guy the second time and the same thing happened. He told her to abort it and she didnt. Now the plan getting married after the two children. I pray it works for them.

Most guys dont think with their heads. The enjoy the koko but if the outcome turns out like this, they arent bold enough to face it.

My advise is---- dont allow him see the pretty girl, he is not worth it.Dont be threatened by him, he cant harm you.

I was thinking he came to apologise or something cos there was in naija film i watched that something like this happened and the man was to come and apologise to the lady becos he wldnt have children of his own. I think after the apology the man cld now have his own children.

Anyway, dont have anything to do with him for now. Just take ur time to think of what to do.

Cheers!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by gentlegg(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ Poster

The earlier you 4get ur past the better. Denying the man his biological child will only worsen your own life in future. Like it or not, the child will grow up looking for her father. And legally in Nigeria, I don't think you have power to deny a man his biological or legally adopted child. Think twice.

If you succeed in denying the man his child, can you bear the burden of training the girl all her life? Who will your girl call father all her life? Should you marry 2morrow, do you think your husband will see the girl with good eyes? Lastly the child will even grow to hate you for denying her fatherhood.

Yes, the man should be blamed 100% for deserting you with ur pregnancy then, but methinks you're not 100% exonerable from the past.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by unigue(f): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2008
hummm ur story is so touching but we 10x God u got over it and u ve found ur feet back on track cos there re many out there that ve similar story that re ruined 4 ever cos of such, but my own advice for u is to inform ur family about this but dnt give in to him too soon just like that cos he actually wanted the child cos of one stupid worldly title, dont mind men they always thing they can eat there cake and ve it.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by francessby(f): 12:09am On Jul 09, 2008
Gosh!! that man is a labista, don't even try to let him near your baby or he might plan to kidnap her therefore you have to be more viglant
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Rogo: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2009
tell him to go to hell and take one agent for his title.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Eaglebabe: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2009
Don't give.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by maka3: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2011
Every man can make babies, but very few are fathers,and this selfish fool is not one those few. Can u imagine he has seen u b4 and didn't come near? Dat means he only needs d child because of one stupid title. I hope he's given biggest looser and fool. Tell ur family abt dis development, that idiot doesn't deserve a chance.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by SilentScream(f): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
I grew up wit my stepdad & my mum, so I want to tell you "DON'T GIVE HIM UR CHILD". He doesn't have wat it takes to be a father & won't suddenly develop it. Ur child will have all the love she needs & will be contented when you tell her the truth abt her father when the time is right. You suffered for the child, if U̶̲̥̅̊ were not good enough to be his wife then, am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ & ur child are way too good for him now! Be wise so U̶̲̥̅̊ won't regret it. Once bitten twice shy!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? / Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.