Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (13814 Views)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / My Ex Named Her Child After Me / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]Loose?[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

its clearer now,ive been suspecting something,its about cadet and stephen,now i know what it is,but i no go talk lipsrsealed wink

Cadet and Stephen P are getting married!Everyone is happy for them but they have been trying to keep it secret but their secret is out. grin

They scheduled their wedding for the 24th of May in Florida.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:07pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]No Cadet, I think she means l[/b]emonad[b]e.[/size]

yes, lemonade cheesy

jennykadry:

i smell lo btween stephenp and cadet
or she smells [b]lo[/b]bster cheesy grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 03, 2008
i smell love between cadet and stephenp,stephen o onye ofe nmanu ki cho e lu?jisike nwinye gi cadet we're ezigbo agwa wink wink
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 6:09pm On May 03, 2008
I KNEW IT!  grin

Thank God the flirting was just too much!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 03, 2008

Cadet and Stephen P are getting married!Everyone is happy for them but they have been trying to keep it secret but their secret is out. grin

rofl i talk am,4play y u come dey tell us now naaa,u for talk since grin grin grin grin grin the chemistry too much wetin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

i smell love between cadet and stephenp,stephen o onye ofe nmanu ki cho e lu?jisike nwinye gi cadet we're ezigbo agwa wink wink
[size=13pt]LOL!!! Wow, so many rumors flying around.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:11pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

i smell lemonade between cadet and stephenp,stephen o onye ofe nmanu ki cho e lu?jisike nwinye gi cadet we're ezigbo agwa wink wink

But I smell strawberries grin

4 Play:

On the 24th of May, I'll be giving birth to my first baby son. I would invite you, but you're not in Fl embarassed

LadyT:

I KNEW IT! grin

Thank God the flirting was just too much!

I dnt flirt. sorry!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

rofl i talk am,4play y u come dey tell us now naaa,u for talk since grin grin grin grin grin the chemistry too much wetin

They said I shouldn't tell anyone but I don't see the point in keeping it secret.Its a good thing and I am happy for them.They announced the wedding last week so its not really old news.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Imani(f): 6:12pm On May 03, 2008
All these loffings going around, it is all good cool

Would be in Florida soon, shame not on the dates mentioned, at least to represent london based nairalanders and bring some nice flowers grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 6:13pm On May 03, 2008
Oh sorry Cadet you dont flirt its all action abi?

Both you just admit it you want to *cough* each other sorry I have a cough yes you want to marry each other.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:15pm On May 03, 2008
So many rumors but only us too knows the truth!

I also heard that LadyT proposed to 4Play! I could not believe it!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by jgirl3: 6:15pm On May 03, 2008
I have been shouting about this all week.

STEPHEN AND CADET
- Just hook up already. This is pathetic because all this flirting must lead to action. Ah ahn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 03, 2008

[b]They said I shouldn't tell anyone [/b]but I don't see the point in keeping it secret.Its a good thing and I am happy for them.They announced the wedding last week so its not really old news

ok i understand,u had to keep it a secret,but this shouldnt be a secret naa,it should be a thing of joy

let me b d priest/pastor

priest(jennykadry):cadet(morenike09)do u take stephenp(onye igbo)as your lawful wedded husband,for better for worst,richer or poorer,sickness and in health till death bash the two of u apart

cadet:yes i do(i love stephen wt all my heart)

priest(jennykadry):stephen(onye igbo) do u take cadet(morenike09)as your lawful wedded wife,,for better for worst,richer or poorer,sickness and in health till death bash the two of u apart

stephen:yes i do(i love cadet with all my heart)

u may now kiss ya bride in d presence of all d nairalanders kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2008
So much love between those 2.What a lovely couple.

@Imani

So you can't find time within your busy schedule to attend Cadet's wedding?Na wa for you o. Its on a saturday and the following monday is bank holiday monday.I think its perfect timing for us NL Londoners to be able to attend.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Imani(f): 6:17pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

So many rumors but only us too knows the truth!

I also heard that LadyT proposed to 4Play! I could not believe it!

I heard that too, lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 6:18pm On May 03, 2008
Imani and Cadet what did you expect me to do?

I need to tie him down. Hes not called 4play for no reason you know! You want him to slip away!!!!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]LOL!! So yeah about photoshop, someone thought me how to use it and I used to edit some of my pictures. It's amazing what you can do![/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2008
Imani:

I heard that too, lipsrsealed

You think I haven't heard about Imani and 4Him? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 03, 2008
Imani and Cadet what did you expect me to do?

I need to tie him down. Hes not called 4play for no reason you know! You want him to slip away!!!!

i understand u my sis o jare,as long as u did not use jazz on him carry waka
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 03, 2008
You think I haven't heard about Imani and 4Him?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked mo gbe
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Imani(f): 6:21pm On May 03, 2008
4 Play:

Just like i have heard about you and j-girl, ladyT, stillwater and also trying to hit on young cadet shocked etc. . . .do you think i call you womanizer for nothing angry
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:21pm On May 03, 2008
Na wa o!! shocked
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:22pm On May 03, 2008
4 Play:

Imani, you wan steal my husband angry grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 6:23pm On May 03, 2008
WHAT!!!!!!!!

4play you have been cheating

Wait for me Im going to boil oil. You are finished.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by jgirl3: 6:23pm On May 03, 2008
Imani:

Just like i have heard about you and j-girl, ladyT, stillwater and also trying to hit on young cadet shocked etc. . . .do you think i call you womanizer for nothing angry
Imani mind ya sef o! I'm spoken for cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Me and 4play? Tufiakwa! He will kill me b4 my time. cheesy tongue
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:23pm On May 03, 2008
Imani:

Seriously, how young do you think cadet is shocked
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2008
LadyT:

Wait for me I'm going to boil oil. You are finished.
[size=13pt]LMAO!!![/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Imani(f): 6:24pm On May 03, 2008
I think i should clarify a few things. . .

4play is nothing but a nuisance angry

Sorry j-girl, you are too much for that fokplay sef.

Don't worry cadet, your "love" is safe cheesy
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked mo gbe

This one is official! Imani and 4Him. . . .na wedding dem dey even consider. lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:25pm On May 03, 2008
Sorry, who is my love again? grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2008
@Lady T

Me cheat?I don't even know those other women.I have never heard of J-Girl or Stillwater in my life.

Back to topic-lets plan how Nairalanders can attend Cadet's wedding.Like I said,it falls on saturday which is 2 days before bank holiday so even Londoners can attend this wedding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. / Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? / Things Men Do Better Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.