Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,403 members, 7,781,161 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Prophet Held For Alleged Sodomy In Imo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Held For Alleged Sodomy In Imo (967 Views)

Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear / Sodomy In Islamic Paradise / Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Held For Alleged Sodomy In Imo by lekanolas: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
•Youths burn church’s property

The General Overseer of the Jesus Army of Salvation Ministry at Ama-Alim Ngugo community in Ikeduru Local Government Area of Imo State, Prophet Chukwunonso Okudiover, has been arrested for allegedly practicing sodomy with a 14-year old boy.

The suspect, an indigene of Anambra State, narrowly escaped being lynched by some aggrieved youths before the timely intervention of the police. It was learnt that before the arrival of the police, the youths had beaten the suspect to a pulp after the victim, Chimaobi Ejiekwu, a Junior Secondary School pupil, reported the act to his parents.

Chimaobi’s brother, Francis Ejiekwu, who spoke yesterday on behalf of the family, told journalists on the day the incident happened, the prophet, who also runs a patent medicine store in the village, invited his younger brother to his shop for medical checkup where he allegedly hypnotized him and had carnal knowledge of him.

Francis said: “My brother (victim) went to the barber’s shop to have his cut after he returned from school and the prophet invited him to his shop. When the boy got to the shop, the prophet brought out a liquid substance to rub it on my brother’s chest until the boy became unconscious.

“When my brother came back in the evening, he told us of what happened as he complained of severe pains in his anus.

When we accosted the suspect in his church, he confirmed that he practiced sodomy with my brother.”

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/prophet-held-for-alleged-sodomy-in-imo/

1 Like

Re: Prophet Held For Alleged Sodomy In Imo by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
lekanolas: •Youths burn church’s property

The General Overseer of the Jesus Army of Salvation Ministry at Ama-Alim Ngugo community in Ikeduru Local Government Area of Imo State, Prophet Chukwunonso Okudiover, has been arrested for allegedly practicing sodomy with a 14-year old boy.

The suspect, an indigene of Anambra State, narrowly escaped being lynched by some aggrieved youths before the timely intervention of the police. It was learnt that before the arrival of the police, the youths had beaten the suspect to a pulp after the victim, Chimaobi Ejiekwu, a Junior Secondary School pupil, reported the act to his parents.

Chimaobi’s brother, Francis Ejiekwu, who spoke yesterday on behalf of the family, told journalists on the day the incident happened, the prophet, who also runs a patent medicine store in the village, invited his younger brother to his shop for medical checkup where he allegedly hypnotized him and had carnal knowledge of him.

Francis said: “My brother (victim) went to the barber’s shop to have his cut after he returned from school and the prophet invited him to his shop. When the boy got to the shop, the prophet brought out a liquid substance to rub it on my brother’s chest until the boy became unconscious.

“When my brother came back in the evening, he told us of what happened as he complained of severe pains in his anus.

When we accosted the suspect in his church, he confirmed that he practiced sodomy with my brother.”

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/prophet-held-for-alleged-sodomy-in-imo/

I think that statement is hard to blv . . .
Re: Prophet Held For Alleged Sodomy In Imo by sylve11: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
These guys r just disgracing christianity as a religion. cool
Re: Prophet Held For Alleged Sodomy In Imo by kufre2010: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2013
They are all homosexuals. Homosexuals are illuminati and illuminatis are homosexuals. One day Nigerians will ask these Jetflying moneybag pastors the sourse of their power.

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative / God's Standard Of Judgement At The Last Day / Was I Scammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.