Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

100+ Best Tweets - Game Of Thrones - Red Wedding! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 100+ Best Tweets - Game Of Thrones - Red Wedding! (1528 Views)

Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) / 51-100 Best Korean Dramas (Not In Order) (Check Top 50 Korean Dramas First!) / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100+ Best Tweets - Game Of Thrones - Red Wedding! by VillageBoi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
Click on the link to read them!

http://io9.com/the-100-best-tweets-about-last-nights-game-of-thrones-511003444

Some of these are just... well funny!!
Re: 100+ Best Tweets - Game Of Thrones - Red Wedding! by NnamdiN: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
If no be say I be aba/onitsha/uyo boy I for commit suicide yesterday. Why tf did those two have to die grin the worse part sef be say there was no clue or suspicion it was gonna happen. The horrific effect it had on me was amazing. For a while, I was like, is this really a movie hehehe but then it's a movie sha. Game of thrones na 10/10.
Re: 100+ Best Tweets - Game Of Thrones - Red Wedding! by ijebabe: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2013
The reactions to the death of Robb Stark on twitter where hilarious!! Especially by the handle @mashablee

"*jumps off the highest point in King's Landing* Bleep the Lannisters"

grin grin
Re: 100+ Best Tweets - Game Of Thrones - Red Wedding! by VillageBoi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
I guess because we had goats when we were growing up this one from Josh Millard realy made me laugh.

"Watching people react to the new Game of Thrones episode is like seeing other people see goatse.cx for the first time."
Re: 100+ Best Tweets - Game Of Thrones - Red Wedding! by Fourcade(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
FVCK. GAME OF THRONES.
FVCK THE BITCHASS NIGGA
THAT WROTE THE BOOK.
FVCK THE STUPID ASS
ACTORS THAT ACT THAT
SHIT
— Penguin Princess
(@PinguinoBesos) June 3, 2013

If George Martin was in
Auburn right now I'd stab him
in the heart.
— Alex Mastin (@mastinalex)
June 3, 2013

These people funny sha grin

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Nollywood Comedy Vs English Nollywood Comedy / Female Housemates Recorded During Shower Time In Big Brother House (watch Video) / Bbnaija: Seyi Awolowo Meets Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.