Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Religious Discussion!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religious Discussion!!! (440 Views)

The Religious Mind? / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Religious Discussion!!! by iebanehita(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Goodday to you.

First, let me state that I am a Christian, who believes in The Bible, as God's Inspired book.

Sequel to the discussion I had with greatgenius(a nairalander) on a different section, I decided to open this thread in other to continue it. You are free to join and contribute your own quota.

You are most welcome.

@greatgenius.. Lets start with these questions.

1. Do you believe that All Scriptures(The Bible) is Inspired by God, according to 2Timothy 3:16?
If NO!, then what is your foundation/founding belief?

2. Where do you draw your strength/inspiration from?

3. Who is Jesus to you?
P.S: It starts with a Capital ''J.'' please adhere to it.

4. The book of Romans 8:16,17 states that 'the Holy-Spirit(Spirit) bears witness with our spirit that we are the sons of God. Hence we are heirs of God and Joint heirs with Christ.'
In clear terms, we can have a full understanding of the things of the Spirit ONLY when we come to the full knowledge of God's Inspired word (The Bible).
Do you believe this?

Also, you said the Bible is not completely honest, yet you said God is holy and true.

Do you by anyway meant that the Bible has been adulterated? If YES, give reasons.

5. You said you 'incarnated here in physicality'
So, what life form where you in your previous existence?
Where you a god that some group of persons worshipped?

(1) (Reply)

Things We Ought To Do / A Vatican Official Has Been Arrested For Money Laundry / Evidences Of The Spiritual Cannot Be Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.