Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007447 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by swaggerkid(m): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
swaggerkid:
alright ..thank you ..pls wat is d current dollar exchange rate
alright then..lets sei wah will happen nxt wik
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by swaggerkid(m): 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
oh my goodness the ptice of the item has increased from 194 to 240$ shit....
ooh God wats d solution bro or i have to look for anoda seller
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:03am On Jun 19, 2013
jay4genius: i want to test the efficacy of Specuit shippin agency. I want to start with power banks. Could u please give me a link of a reliable seller dat sells power banks? It should be between 4400-5600mAh, and my budget is 10dollars a piece. Tnx

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-New-10pc-Free-shipping-Mobile-Power-Pack-5600mAh-powerbank-5600mAh-With-Retail-Package/891242119.html

This seller sells in lots. 10pieces make up a lot in her store.

I wasn't able to find any cheaper link.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2013
swaggerkid: oh my goodness the ptice of the item has increased from 194 to 240$ shit....
ooh God wats d solution bro or i have to look for anoda seller

Sorry about that. Yes, that's what you've to do.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lexrichy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
I finally got my thl w8+ kudos to u guys bukahands and bizoke u guys are really doing a wonderful job here. I really liked d way they responded to all my questions and request I recommend them to any one trying to buy online they are 100 percent genuine.

3 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
lexrichy: I finally got my thl w8+ kudos to u guys bukahands and bizoke u guys are really doing a wonderful job here. I really liked d way they responded to all my questions and request I recommend them to any one trying to buy online they are 100 percent genuine.

Thanks, bro.

I'm glad you got the phone and you're back to base.

We hope to do more business with you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
lexrichy: I finally got my thl w8+ kudos to u guys bukahands and bizoke u guys are really doing a wonderful job here. I really liked d way they responded to all my questions and request I recommend them to any one trying to buy online they are 100 percent genuine.

thanks bro. ABEG FIND TIME GIVE US THE REVIEW OF THE PHONE OUTSIDE THIS THREAD O. COS AM LOOKING FOR A PHONE TO PICK
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2013
GOOD MORNING
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hancock(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
please check out this item and tell me the full cost sending to Nigeria. I need just one piece
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-cheapest-525-FM-Car-Kit-Music-FM-Transmitter-for-all-3-5mm-cell-phone/593699874.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
hancock: please check out this item and tell me the full cost sending to Nigeria. I need just one piece
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-cheapest-525-FM-Car-Kit-Music-FM-Transmitter-for-all-3-5mm-cell-phone/593699874.html

The product fee + $13 (shipping) + $10 (comission)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
Your orders please
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Onedolar: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
thanks for you quick response nd srry 4 my late reply. Please i want to know the amount that will be charge using the courier tranex to ship my order to kano. And please try to have website because i want to introduce your service to my friends. Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Onedolar: thanks for you quick response nd srry 4 my late reply. Please i want to know the amount that will be charge using the courier tranex to ship my order to kano. And please try to have website because i want to introduce your service to my friends. Thanks.

You're welcome.

I assume you're the THL w8+ guy.

The Tranex courier charge to Kano will fall between N2,000 and N3,000.

Yes, sir. Thanks for your suggestion. We're working on it and you're going to love it. Still on the matter, introduce your friends to our service before the website goes live.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nellaluv(f): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2013

Hi, i've been waiting for ur feedback please review the phone and tell me if the specs works as stated esp the camera. I'm interested in the phone too the specs are awesome cool
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by twinskenny(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
my ogas

whats is the total cost of this item? am in lagos

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-Free-Shipping-Gifts-THL-W8-W8-16G-ROM-MTK6589-Quad-Core-Mobile-Phone-5inch-FHD/927819247.html

you can mail me at twinskenny@gmail.com

thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
twinskenny: my ogas

whats is the total cost of this item? am in lagos

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-Free-Shipping-Gifts-THL-W8-W8-16G-ROM-MTK6589-Quad-Core-Mobile-Phone-5inch-FHD/927819247.html

you can mail me at twinskenny@gmail.com

thank you

this phone is thl w8 not w8+

(product cost) $100.99 + $30 (commission and shipping) = 130.99
thats N21,352
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by twinskenny(m): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2013
bukahands:

this phone is thl w8 not w8+

(product cost) $100.99 + $30 (commission and shipping) = 130.99
thats N21,352
okay, can u help me search for a an android tablet that its 2g. wifi that uses sim card? dual sim? please help me with prices and also options thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by twinskenny(m): 12:38am On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 12:58am On Jun 21, 2013
twinskenny: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/7-A13-2G-android-4-0-GSM-Phone-Call-Capacitive-Screen-512M-4GB-Dual-Camera-WIFI/715322854.html

or this

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-2-1GB-RAM-4GB-24GB-HDD-Android-4-0-Allwinner-A10-1-2GHz-GPS-WIFI/884343112.html

the IST tablet isnt free shipping though u could chat with the supplier to ship for free.

the 2nd $89 + $10 commission + $26 shipping (2kg) = $125 about N20,375 but this one doesnt use sim card
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rotech77: 2:05am On Jun 21, 2013
Sir if I want to buy clothes what will be my charges e.g 20PCs of men polo
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:17am On Jun 21, 2013
rotech77: Sir if I want to buy clothes what will be my charges e.g 20PCs of men polo

Please, can we see the link so that we proceed from there? This will enable us cost you effectively.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jay4genius: 2:29am On Jun 21, 2013
just saw a product i want to buy., seems its 2kg, what are ur charges?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:37am On Jun 21, 2013
jay4genius: just saw a product i want to buy., seems its 2kg, what are ur charges?

The shipping fee is $26. Depending on how many products you're buying, we'll 'service charge' accordingly. Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:40am On Jun 21, 2013
nellaluv:

Hi, i've been waiting for ur feedback please review the phone and tell me if the specs works as stated esp the camera. I'm interested in the phone too the specs are awesome cool

Hello, NellaLuv. He did a little review on the Tecno F7 thread. Do check page 56, please.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KolaShangOne(m): 6:33am On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rotech77: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2013
rotech77: http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/797787316/Tedman-t5-cooperation-version-of-o-neck-t-shirt.jpg_250x250.jpg

The link to the 20PCs polo

You sent a jpg link (picture link), not the correct website link, but we were able to locate the t-shirt. Please, next time, get the exact website link. It will help us process your order better.

From what I can see on the site, each of the t-shirt weighs 1.6kg which brings it down to a 32kg weight value. 32kg = $416 (Express); $320 (Normal).

Would you like the express or normal shipping option?

Also, kindly provide the colours (and the quantity for each) and the sizes (and the quantity for each) so that we can proceed.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rotech77: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2013
So shiping of the cloth is 320or 416 dollar that will be too much for me sir, I can't meet up with market price
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2013
rotech77: So shiping of the cloth is 320or 416 dollar that will be too much for me sir, I can't meet up with market price

Either of them and that's for shipping only. We've not included our service charge.

Sorry, sir. It's not our making. Please, search for a different cotton t-shirt and get back to us. Try making sure that the weight is little. That would help you meet up with the market price.

Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by twinskenny(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2013
bukahands:

the IST tablet isnt free shipping though u could chat with the supplier to ship for free.

the 2nd $89 + $10 commission + $26 shipping (2kg) = $125 about N20,375 but this one doesnt use sim card

thank yu and good morning

can u help me do a search then i will appreciate it, i dont want something expensive but a tab with sim either 2g or 3g

thank u
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2013
twinskenny:

thank yu and good morning

can u help me do a search then i will appreciate it, i dont want something expensive but a tab with sim either 2g or 3g

thank u

You're welcome. Yes, we can.

Could you give us a budget range, please (expensive is broad)? Also, are you screen size specific?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.