Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Dilemma!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dilemma!!! (3490 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / This Is My Dilemma Help Me Choose. / Please Read My Dilemma In Relocating To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma!!! by IdealHubby: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
chidyhels: @ OP,are u sure you need advice? Or you jst want people to endorse ur plan.

Find another way to stop ur konji and pls dnt drag an innocent girl into it. A wise gal cannot accept that ur proposal sef.

So, If you endorse the plan, my girl would accept it abi?

Pls know that the word 'wise' is a relative term bcz frm the bolded, i don't think its a 'wise' question to ask. From my post, I intend doing the former(which i have thoroughly thought about) and i need a COGENT reason why i shouldn't.
Thanks to chaircover and others.
Re: My Dilemma!!! by Winneygirl(f): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
IdealHubby:

On the contrary, you are right.

The service things can be worked to where I am based. Its no biggy.
The issue here is the house thing. Maybe I would settle for a Self-Con, while holding other plans I had in mind, before the traditional.
THanks.
Ok. But dis is not all there is to getting married. Anyway I dnt know Ur plans, but it is my opinion that if u want to get married, Get ready, and get married.
If U are not financially ready 2 put a roof over Ur heads, it's not a crime. Calm down and do it when U can.
4 now, what I see is U pushing the cart to the destination, then going back to get the horse.
Why don't U just tie d horse 2 d cart and ride on to where U want to be?
Re: My Dilemma!!! by IdealHubby: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
^^
Getting a one-room self-con aint a bad idea to start with.
Re: My Dilemma!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
Am I the only one that is seeing the fact that this op is going into marriage BECAUSE HE CANNOT WAIT TO DO THE DEW?
Since when did that become a reason for going into marriage? If I were to be the lady in question, it's a NO-NO. He's not even ready to build a family yet. undecided
Re: My Dilemma!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
alutacontinua: Am I the only one that is seeing the fact that this op is going into marriage BECAUSE HE CANNOT WAIT TO DO THE DEW?
Since when did that become a reason for going into marriage? If I were to be the lady in question, it's a NO-NO. He's not even ready to build a family yet. undecided

Konji don hol you before?

You never know the power of Konji.

This same agro has made some men sign away their savings to one small girl
Re: My Dilemma!!! by biolabee(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
LOL...

Konji ti won si konga..

dayokanu:

Konji don hol you before?

You never know the power of Konji.

This same agro has made some men sign away their savings to one small girl
Re: My Dilemma!!! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2013
Rotten minded guys cheesy cheesy cheesy

Blue balls wha wha what now??
Re: My Dilemma!!! by biolabee(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2013
i am still a learner on these issues ooo
Re: My Dilemma!!! by IdealHubby: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
alutacontinua: Am I the only one that is seeing the fact that this op is going into marriage BECAUSE HE CANNOT WAIT TO DO THE DEW?

Yes. You are the only one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Mother, Grandmother And The Maid / Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. / Walking Away- Domestic Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.