Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online (16126 Views)

I Will Teach You How I Make Almost $2,000 A Week Writing & Selling Ebooks / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ultimateballer: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
^
I just placed a bid before seeing this. lol. Nice job. What is the perfect milestone? I put 50%. is it safe? I still await your job and review. What I like about this is they send the jobs to my mail and I get to choose which I want.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
@Ultimateballer, i just sent an email to you now. I have an urgent research job. Please check your mail.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by chizzy86(f): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ladywriter thanks a lot for the eye opener, am thinking of jobs to bid on cos I don't want to waste my 10 bids. My username is chizzyon. You can check out my profile.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
I appreciate you Ladywriter. Thanks for that tip and priceless directions. I already feel A̶̲̥̅♏ being mentored. A̶̲̥̅♏ into web design, graphics and logo design, SEO content and article writing and more and A̶̲̥̅♏ hopeful of making it here with time especially with your directions. This is M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ email add - enocheman@yahoo.com or @gmail.com. You can add me up on any of the chat whenever you are a bit free. I still look out for jobs from you. Thanks a lot...

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ultimateballer, always request for 100% milestone. Some employers may not pay after you submit the work, you end up losing the remaining 50%. I have trusted some employers like that before, and i ended up losing the remaining 50% of the project fee. Now, i request for 100% milestone, that way i am sure to get my complete project fee.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by chizzy86(f): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
Wow and I bidded 75 percent. Am rushing back. Lady writer, thanks a lot for helping us out. I've added u up on gmail. Wld appreciate us talking.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2013
@chizzy88, @megamindmaster, @ultimateballer and @Jaysworld, am happy you girls like the platform and are doing great. I will give an article topic to each one of you (except Jaysworld, I have given her already) today and u will write for me. If I like your writing style, u will write an e-book for me. Is dat ok with you guys?
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by chizzy86(f): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2013
It is very ok by me lady writer. I really appreciate. And my user name is Chizzyon
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2013
Hi Guys, @jaysworld just brought something to my notice. You have to write exams to be able to bid on good projects. Each exam costs $5.00. The major ones are US and UK English exams.They are quite easy and i wrote mine sometime ago. You can do that once you finish my e-book and receive your payments.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2013
That's ☺ķ with me @Ladywriter.I still trust M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ writing skill,lol
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by chizzy86(f): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Thansk a lot dear for the info
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ladywriter how do I get reviews?
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
@megamindmaster, once you have successfully completed a project and the employer has paid the full project fee, then he will be given an opportunity to give you a review. If the employer chooses not to, u can remind him and tell him the importance of review to you.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
ladywriter: @megamindmaster, once you have successfully completed a project and the employer has paid the full project fee, then he will be given an opportunity to give you a review. If the employer chooses not to, u can remind him and tell him the importance of review to you.
☺ķ dear. Thanks a lot. I'v seen some employers insisting on one having a review before they consider giving you a job. A̶̲̥̅♏ still waiting for any from you.. Thanks again
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by chizzy86(f): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2013
embarassed@ladywriter waited for you yesterday but no show
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by privatetisa(m): 3:06am On Jun 21, 2013
Well done, guys! Really enjoying you. I'll join you people prety soon.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
We thank God for the journey so far. Four (4) people followed the thread/training and now three (3) of them are already working on freelancer.com. For now the training is put on hold. If you are new and still want to participate, read the thread thoroughly and be part of it. If you need a personal mentoring (it is not free), you can contact me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by danie3: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2013
Am interested(very), but don't know what the bidding -even the site- is all about. Can anyone take a timeout and help a brother?
Please explain every detail, from the beginning(even the unimportant parts).
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by gbengalite(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
This looks more like Elance, am in now my ID is "StreetPub"

I have read every of the post here.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by articleplux: 4:52am On Jul 04, 2013
ladywriter thanks for opening this thread. You have enlightened me in certain areas which i didn't understand about freelancer. I write articles for blogs and magazines, i don't know if this is the right time for me to look into freelancer once again.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2013
@articleplux, Am happy you read through the thread and discovered new things. It is just a bit of the information, by the time you start working, you will learn more. Please do, it is worth trying. You can get more clients through the site and even start your own online biz from there.

@gbengalite - yeah, it is like Elance, but bigger and better. Just plunge in and discover more. The strategy is not to give up, keep striving and you will get there.

Freelancer.com is such a big marketplace, i joined as an article writer, but along the line, i learnt many other skills like internet research, marketing research, data entry, email leads etc. Just be open minded, and you will learn much more and also make good money in return.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
Thanks ladywriter for always being here to assist people. You actually introduced me to an area I never knew M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ skill will pay me, tho its not easy, but so worth it. I wish more people are reading this and making use of this opportunity...
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Govvy(m): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2013
I love this. I opened an account with freelance.com recently. I'm a writer/author:
Our country is a great nation.We have great people & you and I are one. 'We can make a change To make this world A better place Yes,we can!' you and i can solve the leadership problem of this nation. we can become servant leaders. who shall satisfy common good.We do not go to school only for academical good but also for character formation. Our society is in need of selfless leaders.we can consciously norture ourselves to lead in this nation tomorrow.be determined to make your own impact even if our leaders have failed us. As a student,our first test of being a better leader tomorrow is our excellent certifica te(result).we need to delibrately practise the virtue of diligence & hardwork.any post you're serving now is to train and develop your mind for the service of humanity. In a nutshell,even when our current leaders have failed us; we won't fail ourselves so as not to fail our generation. I'm working on a book titled 'UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL-A Motivational Book' written by Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa which is to be published soon. I need you to be part of the success story. I need your comments, suggestions, quality posts, constructive criticism, encouragement, and to keep the group growing by helping to add friends to the group as often as you can. Will you do a brother this great favour? Click on this link below: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=157411970987632&refid=17
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Godmother(f): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2013
I can't believe this topic has been here and I wasn't aware. I have been a member of freelancer, thoughnot a very active one. I will rekindle my interest and start again.

@ Ladywriter
People like you are rare. Thumps-up to you. I have learnt a lot going through this thread and will apply what I have learnt. I ll need to go back to freelancer and sign in cos I can't even remember the username I used on the site .
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Havila28(f): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
Thanks Ladywriter for your assistance. I just opened an account on freelancer. My username is havywrites
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ekaromail: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
Thnks a lot ladywriter. I opend an account over a year ago but it wasn't easy as a beginner so I GAVE IT UP. Early this year, I started again but with indian employers nd they are really time wasters. I have learnt alot here and I am ready to apply.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ekaromail: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
My user name is exactly what it is here, ekaromail. incase you have a job, you can look my way. thanks again and God bless you for your efforts.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
@ekaromail, Havila28, havila28 and Godmother, I need to know your strong points, what can you? E-book writing, internet research, article writing etc. Let me know your area of interest. Thanks.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ekaromail: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2013
@Ladywriter, article writing and e-books are my strong point. I know I will learn more along the way. Thanks so much for reviving the interest. My email is jadejay090@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Havila28(f): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
I'm good with article writing, ebooks, research and poems
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Aida13: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hello and thank you Ladywriter for your kind words.

My contribution today will be to supply tips and common mistakes I made as a beginner on the site.

Common Mistakes
- Don't waste your bids.
As a beginner you have a very limited amount of bids per month. Carefully check out projects before using your precious bids on them. Are you likely to win? Is it a project you're sure you can start/complete? At the start I was bidding at will, and before long I ran out of bids. By then good projects will be coming up and will have no bids. Always save a few bids in case of a nice project that can come up any time.

- Don't overbid or underbid yourself.
Don't bid too high and don't bid too low. If you have no experience on the site and you bid higher than the top freelancer on the same project, that's a waste of time. But also don't bid too low all the time so you don't look too desperate. For example, in writing articles there are people who will bid as low as $1 per 500 words. That will be OK for your first project but for upcoming projects go for average like $2 or $3 per 500 word articles. This is hard work so you don't need to do them at slavery rates lol. Have a standard.

- Don't bid on Asian projects
Not to be racist but this is for real. 80 per cent of them don't create milestones or deposits first. So they can refuse to pay and say they didn't use the articles you supplied. For now avoid them. I only knew one Indian who was nice and paid on time. Others will take weeks or even a month to pay you for a job you did under one or two days. These indians work for others and subcontract the work to you. So only when their main employer pays them can they pay you. This reduces your ration and if the employer rejects the articles you lose your time and effort.

Some nice tips:

- Milestones
Like Ladywriter pointed out, request for milestones and don't even start a job without it. Here's how: you apply for the project and the employer contacts you. When you reach an agreement as to how much, inform him/her that before you accept the project they need to set up a milestone or deposit. If the project costs $50 you can demand a 100 per cent milestone which means the employer will deposit $50 in escrow. Neither of you can touch it but at least you know the person has the money to pay you. Also, if the employer defaults in releasing funds when you submit the work, the milestone means Freelancer can enter a Dispute on your behalf. No milestone means you have no rights.

- Learn from the Top freelancers
In making bids I soon learned how to follow-follow the top freelancers in my section. Any project they bid on, I will bid too at a lower rate. They know how to pick out genuine employers willing to pay well. So I go to their profiles to check which jobs they recently bid on and follow suit. Soon you will know how to make your own judgements and choices.

- Do the free tests
Some tests/exams are free and doing them will look good on your profile. When you have been paid for any project, invest in a small exam in English proficiency and make sure you pass well well! You can do them again if you don't like your score.

Well guys more to come when I can. Trust me it will take a couple months or so to know your way around the site. Noone to show me the ropes then so I learned by trial and error. Lost some money too by doing work for aimless employers. But if you keep up with it you can earn a decent amount of money soon. Before you apply for your Payoneer card make sure you've made some good money from jobs and even good reviews and feedback. They will check this to know how bona fide you are. I got mine within 2-3 weeks or so. Take care for now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
@Aida13, you an angel! Thank you so much for your contribution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Concubine By Elechi Amadi - PDF Download / Ebooks On Programming and Other Fields / Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.