Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,198 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (136076 Views)

How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by MiSholz(f): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Well Plum Phones are Better and durable than Tecno Phones

1; Tecno is not on GSM ARENA ---- Plum is on Gsm Arena
2. No CNET review of tecno ----- Plum as a CNET Review
3. Only Recognized in Nigeria ------ Recognized in USA, Paraguay, Nothern America etc
4. Not Officially Approved in any Country ----------- FCC Approved in the USA.

http://www.plum-mobile.com/

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by ciphoenix: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
africanboy: To the idiots (caukerzee,ciphoenix, Da_b¤§§.) insulting me, I have interacted with the S4. My colleague in the office bought one. I tried the AirView with the front camera covered and it didnt work. Have you fools even tried that?

Other features like SmartStay (or is it SmartPause) werent working because the device couldnt detect my eyes (is it because of skin color or my tiny eyes? i do not know). Things that work for some may not work for others.

How often do you even use the so-called "smart" features? Smartscroll because you cant touch the screen?

Quoting Gizmodo - http://gizmodo.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-review-better-but-not-best-updated-5995291

Quoting Techradar - http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/samsung-galaxy-s4-1137602/review/10

would you be kind enough to point out where i insulted you? since when is the "surprised" smiley an insult?

don't blame you though. keep walking
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by MiSholz(f): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
[size=16pt][center]
Plum Presents
Blazing Fast "Volt"
[/center]
[/size]

- 5' Screen 1920*1080p
- Android 4.2.1
- 3G 850/2100
- 1.2 Ghz Quad Core CPU
- 8 mp Camera / Flash (back)
- 2 mp Camera (Front)
- 4 GB Internal Memory
- 1 GB Ram
- Micro SD 32 GB
- WiFi / Bluetooth
- Dual Sim Micro & mini
- FHD Recording
- 30 day standby time

Available Exclusively
By Plum

"add some plum to your life..."

www.plum-mobile.com

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by physise(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
MiSholz: [size=16pt][center]
Plum Presents
Blazing Fast "Volt"
[/center]
[/size]

- 5' Screen 1920*1080p
- Android 4.2.1
- 3G 850/2100
- 1.2 Ghz Quad Core CPU
- 2 mp Camera (Front)
- 4 GB Internal Memory
- 1 GB Ram
- Micro SD 32 GB
- WiFi / Bluetooth
- Dual Sim Micro & mini
- FHD Recording
- 30 day standby time

Available Exclusively
By Plum

www.plum-mobile.com
cool price?
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by africanboy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
- Volt isnt on the list of phone shown on GSM Arena. Hell, it isnt even on Plum-mobile.com
- The specs seem similar to the Gionee D1 which is based on MediaTek MT6899. I guess this device is based on that too.
- No price indicated. Some purchasing decisions are based on price.

MiSholz: [size=16pt][center]
Plum Presents
Blazing Fast "Volt"
[/center]
[/size]

- 5' Screen 1920*1080p
- Android 4.2.1
- 3G 850/2100
- 1.2 Ghz Quad Core CPU
- 2 mp Camera (Front)
- 4 GB Internal Memory
- 1 GB Ram
- Micro SD 32 GB
- WiFi / Bluetooth
- Dual Sim Micro & mini
- FHD Recording
- 30 day standby time

Available Exclusively
By Plum

www.plum-mobile.com
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Anyi3(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
plum
You sure T.B. Joshua didn't predict that the next thread to be opened is
PLUM VS I-PHONE

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by MiSholz(f): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
africanboy: - Volt isnt on the list of phone shown on GSM Arena. Hell, it isnt even on Plum-mobile.com
- The specs seem similar to the Gionee D1 which is based on MediaTek MT6899. I guess this device is based on that too.
- No price indicated. Some purchasing decisions are based on price.

The Plum Volt Was just Lunched Today..thanks
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by s3nn2x(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
MiSholz:
The Plum Volt Was just Lunched Today..thanks
Can you imagine! Even if it was just lauched today, don't you think that it should be on the website of the company producing it? Just because a product is on GSMArena, does not mean that it is the best. I believe the best thing for you to do is to create your own thread and put pictures of the said phone; because if google cannot even find the phone, I wonder how you were able to get information on the phone. I am actually talking of the Volt, the others are kinda crappy to me.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by 30card(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
they were coupled in China not made in china. IPhones for example are designed in the United States but coupled in China.
what do u understand by the word " design " and coupled"? it like saying because the plan of a house was drawn in lagos the building is therefore built in lagos whereas the building is in abuja ,do get my drift
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Dabss(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2013
ciphoenix:

would you be kind enough to point out where i insulted you? since when is the "surprised" smiley an insult?

don't blame you though. keep walking
you should have just ignored him. Arguing with him will only bring you down to his level.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by ciphoenix: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
you should have just ignored him. Arguing with him will only bring you down to his level.

i have no words for him anymore. ignorance is bliss. who am i to take that comfort from him? smiley
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by tunxlaw2(m): 1:51am On Jun 30, 2013
Can somebody confirm the build quality of the techno i:e does it look rugged. And does it support google play.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by nani667: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Una get time sha....pointless thread

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by MiSholz(f): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
s3nn2x: Can you imagine! Even if it was just lauched today, don't you think that it should be on the website of the company producing it? Just because a product is on GSMArena, does not mean that it is the best. I believe the best thing for you to do is to create your own thread and put pictures of the said phone; because if google cannot even find the phone, I wonder how you were able to get information on the phone. I am actually talking of the Volt, the others are kinda crappy to me.

I'm not here to prove any point to you Sir, i'm a professional just doing my Job, We are there Authorized Dealers, so we get updated first before any consumer. and please sir, just ignore this post it is not meant for you. Thank you sir
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by s3nn2x(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
MiSholz:

I'm not here to prove any point to you Sir, i'm a professional just doing my Job, We are there Authorized Dealers, so we get updated first before any consumer. and please sir, just ignore this post it is not meant for you. Thank you sir
Nice! But how do you know I am not interested? If I was not interested I won't have commented. Anyways, whenever you get an update on the 'volt', you will do well to let us know.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by infolekan(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2013
Poverty is an important determinant of the level and content of people's reasoning. A poor man is always so particular of called best value for money.
This thread is just like comparing a BMW to a Toyota and then spewing thrash about thefact that they both you there...the toyota has better fuel economy and is cheaper to maintain and all. Of course that's true. The BMW is a luxury high end vehicle while the toyota is not a luxurious vehicle.
Techno produces low end phone whil samsung has a wide range of phones available for you to buy.
It won't be strange to say that almost all of you clamouring for techno are saying that based on your pocket. Thr are hundred of samsung mid priced phones you can get at a far lowr price and you can always buy that if you're interested in the android experience.
The screen resolution of those techno phons are crap...battery life is whacked....the camera is worse than a laptops camera....the screen scratches way too easily....samsung ui added lots of ffizy that you might not use though but its always nice knowing you have them and we're not even talking about the hardware yet.
It's those little things thatthe rich pay for and the poor always feel its not worth their money becaus they're still poor.
Quality and class don't even have a price tag but you can always put a value on medicority

5 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by s3nn2x(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
infolekan: Poverty is an important determinant of the level and content of people's reasoning. A poor man is always so particular of called best value for money.
This thread is just like comparing a BMW to a Toyota and then spewing thrash about thefact that they both you there...the toyota has better fuel economy and is cheaper to maintain and all. Of course that's true. The BMW is a luxury high end vehicle while the toyota is not a luxurious vehicle.
Techno produces low end phone whil samsung has a wide range of phones available for you to buy.
It won't be strange to say that almost all of you clamouring for techno are saying that based on your pocket. Thr are hundred of samsung mid priced phones you can get at a far lowr price and you can always buy that if you're interested in the android experience.
The screen resolution of those techno phons are crap...battery life is whacked....the camera is worse than a laptops camera....the screen scratches way too easily....samsung ui added lots of ffizy that you might not use though but its always nice knowing you have them and we're not even talking about the hardware yet.
It's those little things thatthe rich pay for and the poor always feel its not worth their money becaus they're still poor.
Quality and class don't even have a price tag but you can always put a value on medicority
Mr. Man, I thought this thread was closed! Why did you have to comment? What you said does not make sense at all. So, you want tell me that because I make use of a low-end phone, means I am poor? Haba!!! That is the mentality of the poor people na. The issue is not non-availablility of money, but that of priority. So you want to tell me that a student that makes use of an HTC One X is richer than a banker that makes use of a Tecno product? I have seen cases of people that use all their savings to get a particular product because they wanted to feel among, but at the end they could not cope. Don't get it twisted my brother. There are people that don't believe in spending much on a product that will not be worth it in a few months. Even SG SIII is not even an high-end phone again. New products come out everytime, so you want to tell me that you will keep on buying new editions of a product because you want to keep up?

The issue is not money, but what you are using the phone or product to do. Just buy what you like and can afford, not because of your peers or your need to make a statement.

Abeg, let sleeping dogs lie jooor!

This thread is stale!

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by k2kay(m): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
Dis is gettin sickening, is sum1 implying that ppl who use tecno products do so based on their level of poverty? Like sum1 else stated, its priority and preference not how rich or how poor u are.....I sure know alotta poor peeps who use expensive fones. We need to upgrade our level of thinking pls.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Acidosis(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
Truth be told, most of these galaxy folks are only bitter because TECHNO was able to give us the likes of samsung galaxy at a reduced price.. cheesy

I know how it feels to spend N80K on a product and then see the class of your product by another manufacturer for N30K..

This is not about the rich and the poor..

Ask the students.. some of them use high end phones, much more expensive than the phones their sponsors (parents) use.. Does that make them richer than their parents?

I troway salute give phantom f7 o cheesy I 'touched' the phone today and I was like "wow" cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by buzzcypha(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
gbanikiti: So what if it's China phone?, what's the difference between South Korea 's Samsung and Tecno 's China? both of them are made in Asia. abeg abeg no dey fall my hand with dis your yeye talk about China phones.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Anyi3(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2013
oya those samsung fan boys who think its all about money. should dump their samsung phones and buy apple products make we know say therm too rich

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Anyi3(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2013
oya those samsung fan boys who think its all about money. should dump their samsung phones and buy apple products make we know say therm too richw
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Francheezy(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2013
Anyi.:
oya those samsung fan boys who think its all about money. should dump their samsung phones and buy apple products make we know say therm too richw

wich kind tlk b dis naaa

y wld u dump sumtin dat is cheaper nd better for sumtin dat iz more expensive nd not beta
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Niyiframes(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2013
infolekan: Poverty is an important determinant of the level and content of people's reasoning. A poor man is always so particular of called best value for money.
sometimes its a bit sadening to find people reason dis low, so u mean buying expesive tinz is equal to being wealthy shey? my rich oga, pls get one ting clear...everyone can't use samsung products. things dont work dat way. u should buy things acording to ur prefrence n nids n not cos of d names ok mr richy.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by sidvinci(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
Comparing Samsung galaxy s3 with tecno f9 is one of the dummiest thing I have even seen in my life. Mentality defers. Please don't take this outside. Everybody knows its gonna take tecno year to reach where Samsung is. Its like comparing air force one with nigeria presidential jet, because all of them flies

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Sommy47: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
Scarpon: I will only use tecno when the world recognise it#team Samsung#
The world has much recognised tecno Azz H!angry
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Niyiframes(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sommy47: The world has much recognised tecno Azz H!angry
which world r u talking about here, aren't we d same world? dey there dey rubish yaself
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Niyiframes(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
tunxlaw2: Can somebody confirm the build quality of the techno i:e does it look rugged. And does it support google play.
google play full supot download anyhow u like
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by topazjosh(m): 2:25am On Jul 08, 2013
Is there anything like techno tab?please
all I see now is mini s3 and techno f7 or what is it called of same size,I won't mind buying a tecno tab as wide as the bigger s3.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by akinlolusewanu9(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.