Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (136153 Views)

How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Kizyte(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
gbanikiti: So what if it's China phone?, what's the difference between South Korea 's Samsung and Tecno 's China? both of them are made in Asia. abeg abeg no dey fall my hand with dis your yeye talk about China phones.
God bless you my brother! Some people don't know the difference between Chinese owned mobile company and Chinese inferior mobile producing company.
TECNO phones are durable & reliable phones owned by a Chinese company.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
THE WINNER IS SAMSUNG GS3 BY TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT!!!

THREAD CLOSED!!!
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Deruze(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kamaye: I love Tecno phones, infact am currently using the N3 planning to upgrade to F7 but on a serious note, pleassss stop this comparison. no doubt the F7 is a good phone at it's price but S3 is from another planet, why not compare F7 with galaxy grand dous and see if the F7 will even match the galaxy grand.
Abeg how much b d galaxy grand quatro duos 4 9ja. Or galaxy S relay. Galaxy Stratosphere. I love diz phones coz dey are qwerty. Tanx.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by tosnat: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
caukerzee: He is not over using his phone rather you do not know how to explore your device maximumly. The chinese are aware of this fact thats why the made these sub-standard devices for you people.
Its maximally and not maximumly.bro u nid an english textbook more dan u need a samsung galaxy s4..honest..perhaps you should go for a tecno F7 spend d excess on ur education instead of spending ur life savings on a SGs3..if they make a substandard product,wch one have you made??mr substandard..
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Dabss(m): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
Oh my god. Not this stupid comparisons again. Techno may be better but it's still for broke niggas.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by xxyz17(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
tosnat:
Its maximally and not maximumly.bro u nid an english textbook more dan u need a samsung galaxy s4..honest..perhaps you should go for a tecno F7 spend d excess on ur education instead of spending ur life savings on a SGs3..if they make a substandard product,wch one have you made??mr substandard..
Did you enter his pocket to know that he will need his life savings to buy the phone?
Haba
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by xxyz17(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kizyte:
God bless you my brother! Some people don't know the difference between Chinese owned mobile company and Chinese inferior mobile producing company.
I don't know if some of you Techno fans are having comprehension issues. The most important thing is not where a device is manufactured, but the technology behind it and the hardware spec and quality. After all the iPhone is made in China sef.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
China is known for fake and substandard products. Korea is home of Lg and samsung. Is there any good electronics from china?
Kizyte:
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by asids55: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
~ZN~:
Does the techno have any NFC capabilities? (think S-beam)?

How about the "Pop up Play" feature?

Any "S-Voice" feature on the techno?

How about the smart alert?

720x1280 pixel resolution with a 306 ppi density. What's techno's stats on that 5" screen?

Don't even think about comparing he S3's camera to the techno...

Few ones I can remember at the moment.

Techno has done well to produce an affordable device with decent features, don't try to overstretch it to phones at the top of the android pile.

does it have a gorilla glass..amateur comparison the op did...and besides you cant get a samsung galaxy s4 way cheaper than the price you put for a s3,some no understand where you see your own price
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by asids55: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2013
tosnat:
Who else wuld use a fone so much so tense dat it will heat up like an electric iron if not a crazy nigerian??...if 1.0GHz processor is not more than enough for you to use the I wonda wat kind of person you are. Since u have nofin else to do dan waste ur tym operating a fone

bolo..na your type no they ever want progress
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by confusion247(m): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2013
Zammydagreat: i reject any form of china in my life...techno be like ABA polo b4 u throw two steps u don see am with 80 people...mtschewwwww #teamHtc
you need to see your pastor or imam, but if you don't have any, Visit any ifa priest. You are using samsung just because of it's price, how about iphone.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by tosnat: 12:14am On Jun 06, 2013
asids55:

bolo..na your type no they ever want progress
Ode..ure d most stupid "consumer" on nairaland.progress in what??..in consumption;consumption at a hefty price..hope you knw what 'consumption' means.so d issue of progress shouldn't even feature here..
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by babaglo79: 12:17am On Jun 06, 2013
I see somebody calling tecno users broke niggas. Too bad, some of u have not even use any of these phone and u insulting people that use tecno phone just because of its name. How old are guys.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Ank(m): 12:59am On Jun 06, 2013
I am in the process of buying Samsug Galaxy S111 mini model GTi8190. Apart from 8G Vs 16G for capacity and 4.3'' vs 4.8'' for size, the rest is virtually the same. Also the specification says to use mini SMS.
Does any body in the house know anything about this smartphone as far as use in Nigeria. They are made in the US for European market so that makes me assume it will work in Nigeria aswell. Please I am looking for advise.

Thanks
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by adoptop70: 1:21am On Jun 06, 2013
this ia an amuzing thread,fantastic,hillarious,i just catch my fun,both character and the contents are something else.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by adoptop70: 1:26am On Jun 06, 2013
The comparison is baseless thats why it turn out to be more fun.
u cant compare sleep with death.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Afromalaika(m): 3:08am On Jun 06, 2013
dridowu: TEAM NOKIA
Leave that one nothing 4 dem again. I be dir victim 4 many years. My worst purchase is Nokia N900.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by bigtij(m): 4:19am On Jun 06, 2013
Eya Samsung pele! When you use ashewo open source OS that's what you get, a kitten comparing its self to a fully grown lion. #TEAM IOS FOR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by darchyneer(m): 4:49am On Jun 06, 2013
Please oooo,TECNo fones still make am oo.If na social class you dey find go buy your SAmsung if na function and good price you want please go get TECNO F7. I wonder how a Nigeria with only 120K in his account go go market go buy 100K fone when u could get the xame function of the phone at a cheaper price.Please people, leave thinking and start reasoning.The Brand name will only make you head swear when people see it with you but nowadays who cares. Check my out, www.sharefins.com

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by caukerzee(m): 5:42am On Jun 06, 2013
tosnat:
Idiot, do not blame me for your poverty, i am not the cause. I use and S3 and can switch to an S4 with no stress at anytime. You cannot afford them poor man thats why you call them substandard. A phone that beats all your tecnos in every fucking area, your tecno that use outdated hardware of year 2009. You are so poor that you call sand gold because you cannot afford it. You are poor. Boooo.....it is not substandard.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by caukerzee(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2013
I wonder why this is even an argument. I mean the difference is clearer than 7up. The samsung is better than the tecno is every single area. From software, to hardware to functionality to durability to efficiency and finally to class. The tecno is inferior in every area. There is no one advantage, I mean absolutely none, not even half-advantage you get from using the tecno over the samsung. This tecno device would fail comfortably and woefully every f%©king single bench mark test. It uses technology of 2009 with a new OS thats all. Africa is just a dump site for all these substandard devices. I mean even in china where it is produced, it is not even among the top 10 used smartphone. It is not even mentioned when they are talking about smartphone. It is put among the others category. I read all these comments and i do not see one tecno supporter with any constructive argument as to why it is better than the samsung. They dont even compare the specs. They only talk about how cheap it is. Newsflash: It is cheaper not because they are giving you a better value for your money, but because it is inferior to the expensive ones. I have concluded that these tecno boys are either broke niggers who are seeking recognition or ignorant people who just upgraded from the out dated BB or symbian OS and are overwhelmed by the android expirience and have not had a highend smartphone expirience to tell the difference. This is a case of saying garri is more nutritious than rice and chicken simply because you cannot afford rice and chicken or have not tasted it. Get over yourselves tecno boys, there is a reason this samsung device is called high-end.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by RasheedBabaita(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2013
gbanikiti: So what if it's China phone?, what's the difference between South Korea 's Samsung and Tecno 's China? both of them are made in Asia. abeg abeg no dey fall my hand with dis your yeye talk about China phones.
tell am oooh B4 i vex.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by StevenJay01(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2013
Cathydera: All fingers are not equal.
One man's food is another man's poison.
use the one your heart solely desire and can give you the satisfaction you want .
I am using Tecno N3 and I love it.
if tomorrow I am in need of a higher one I can decide to buy the one higher than Samsung S4.

You can only buy if you have money bro!stop bragging
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2013
good thing about Android is d flexibility. u buy phones accordin to ur individual usage. if u rr buyin just for social network
tecno is ok. if u need much more u can go for htc or samsung.
believe me i dumped my galaxy s2 for tecno p3 because it keep gettin hot. i am yet to regret cos tecno serve my immediate need of a phone wit two sim and good memory..

its not abt d money...dat htc one dats 1million pound still use d same app wit china galaxy s4 which is 9k.. or even itel mini note which is 8k5 . remember we all use d same crap network no matter d phone

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by aywhy93(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2013
[size=20pt]Tecno Android devices are very cheap compared to all other Android Smartphones which allows users who cant afford huge amounts to also enjoy how it feels to have A smartphone but no matter what, the quality difference will be there sha nii !!![/size]

[size=15pt]www.stevenbergy.com.ng[/size]
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by chumakk: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2013
Nigerians with their over-spending mindset will buy the samsung instead of the Tecno phone with the same function. Buy functionality not social class.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by sympathy55(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2013
hmmmm you guys should try tecno N3 first before concluding. that phone is the best
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Bawss1(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2013
This drama is still on eh?

If you don't have money, go for the Tecno A1 or whatever it is called. It will give you a feel of the smartphone experience. However, don't be foolish to expect it to match or outperform the leading android flagship of 2012 - the SGS3. Spec wise and performance, the SGS3 outshines the A100. cheesy

People who love Tecno do so because of its sachet water like prices. They are not concerned about quality, perfomance and durability. Nor are they bothered that it could quite possibly be a health hazard with its suspected radioactive qualities grin cheesy. Just give them android without any future support all in hardware that may cause sterilisation for 20K and they will sing praises till the world ends. cheesy cheesy

I'm sorry guys, I just couldn't resist taking a shot at Team Tecno. grin

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by caukerzee(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2013
chumakk: Nigerians with their over-spending mindset will buy the samsung instead of the Tecno phone with the same function. Buy functionality not social class.
functionality huh? Thats the more reason why you should buy a samsung high-end droid phone.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2013
though i use tecno p3. u guys must be deluded to ever think of comparin any tecno to a samsung. in d low end market i ll choose gionee android anytime..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.