Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (13379 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Political Crinkum Crankum (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

@Dygeasy, Flow's request to join is among the hidden post. I don't know if he's still interested.
He should follow protocol like the rest of those who have contributed so far. We as artists need to disciplined because we are supposed to be agents of order. Rowdiness must be far from us. If everyone should just drop posts anyhow, na so the thread go scatter.

If he is still interested, he should follow due procedure and cut the crap about cliques and what not.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by princesa(f): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hmm...cliques was the bone of contention?

Its nothing new, cliques exist everywhere. So nl is not an exception. If you can't beat them, join them! or rather still plan to get them beaten.

That always works cool

@mynd, you are the oga na wink
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
Clique? I have not noticed it but I don't mind. As long as they behave and don't cause trouble.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by princesa(f): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
Indeed! Aren't you a member of a clique yourself?

At the non cliques, its angry or smh

at the cliques, its smiley grin cheesy

*sighs* sad
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
princesa: Indeed! Aren't you a member of a clique yourself?

At some its angry

at others its smiley

*sighs*
Forming clique on NL is somehow jorh
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 2:25am On Jul 19, 2013
And Yet Another Hidden Post.. Cheiii...

If Flow1759's Still Interested, I Haven't Got A Mail From Him Or Better Still Post His Request In A Nice Way To Avoid It Being Hidden.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 2:25am On Jul 19, 2013
Ishilove:
He should follow protocol like the rest of those who have contributed so far. We as artists need to disciplined because we are supposed to be agents of order. Rowdiness must be far from us. If everyone should just drop posts anyhow, na so the thread go scatter.

If he is still interested, he should follow due procedure and cut the crap about cliques and what not.
Yeah Right!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 2:27am On Jul 19, 2013
nadia_SA:
miss yah ooo
I Miss You Too Swt cheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 2:28am On Jul 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
@topic: who's writing next and when?
I've Modified The First Post!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 5:04am On Jul 19, 2013
princesa: Indeed! Aren't you a member of a clique yourself?
Before becoming mod, Mynd44 was the oga-at-the-top at DAN: Derailers Association of Nairaland wink grin

Ain't that right, Mynd durling? grin wink
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 5:11am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Forming clique on NL is somehow jorh
No one is forming cliq jor. If we and a bunch of other folks have a particularly good rapport which we freely demonstrate on 'Chat' central, does that automatically mean we are a clique? Albeit, cliques are a very normal human societal feature so even if cliques are been formed NL, IT ISN'T OUT OF THE ORDINARY. Leave that one o jere
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 5:17am On Jul 19, 2013
Dygeasy: And Yet Another Hidden Post.. Cheiii...

If Flow1759's Still Interested, I Haven't Got A Mail From Him Or Better Still Post His Request In A Nice Way To Avoid It Being Hidden.
@bolded- QED

He should stowe that over-inflated ego of his and eat a big slice of humble pie.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 5:23am On Jul 19, 2013
Ishilove:
@bolded- QED

He should stowe that over-inflated ego of his and eat a big slice of humble pie.
Yeah Right!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 5:24am On Jul 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: yes....HumbledPromoe doesn't sound like fun.
If it doesn't match, we'll try HumbledbyPromoe smiley
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Before becoming mod, Mynd44 was the oga-at-the-top at DAN: Derailers Association of Nairaland wink grin

Ain't that right, Mynd durling? grin wink
Since when did DAN become a clique? Just a group of people with onto thing on their mind: Derailing without getting banned
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Smartiegurl(f): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Since when did DAN become a clique? Just a group of people with onto thing on their mind: Derailing without getting banned
lolzz @derailing without getting banned, exactly why i like going there...
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolzz @derailing without getting banned, exactly why i like going there...
You have to admit, it is fun being a DAN member. Unlike those RAN people(local villagers)
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Smartiegurl(f): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
You have to admit, it is fun being a DAN member. Unlike those RAN people(local villagers)
that's right, is real fun abeg.......infact I'm going there right now. Lol
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: that's right, is real fun abeg.......infact I'm going there right now. Lol
Where is there?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2013
Eze Promoe:
If it doesn't match, we'll try HumbledbyPromoe smiley
still doesn't sound cool to me. I have got it grin GrazyPro....that sounds great don't u think?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by princesa(f): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2013
mynd's in his clique element cool

#theuntouchables

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2013
princesa: mynd's in his clique element cool

#theuntouchables
The new cliques are just not effective and unrecognized.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by ujchief(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2013
Message from mazi;

mz: hi guys, I don't know when next I will be contributing but the time table should be adjusted because I'm presently serving a Ban from Mynd for derailing this particular thread. My offense was that I pasted the link to my birthday thread here. Btw, today is my birthday and my birthday thread is running at the General section. Thanks all.

I'm beginning to believe Flow's comments have an element of truth. How can someone trying to invite his fans to his thread to drop their goodwill message be termed a derail? You all are here having a good time with the chats; isn't that still a definition of derail? Mynd was exchanging pleasantries with a lady here, asking for mails and replies of mails, isn't that derail? There have been catfights here but the culprits are still having a good time. And to think that he dished out the ban to him on his birthday when the poor lad was just trying to express his happiness makes me shudder; who does that? Mynd of all people? Seems like devil taking a role call up in heaven.

I smell malice at the way this ban was implemented even without a warning.

Have a nice day you'all.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2013
Derail a thread like this and I might even smile about it.

Derail a thread on front page, and you get a time out.

No time to waste time biko

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2013
The authors should also realise that while this is a joke as the disclaimer says, they should try as much as possible to make sure they don't insult user subtly and not try to make them uncomfortable.

I am sure no one will blame the moderators if a user complains about how his/her handle is portrayed and that post is hidden or edited
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by princesa(f): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2013
the SSS chief of staffs has spoken cool

biko how much is the form to join the #theuntouchables clique?smiley
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44: The authors should also realise that while this is a joke as the disclaimer says, they should try as much as possible to make sure they don't insult user subtly and not try to make them uncomfortable.

I am sure no one will blame the moderators if a user complains about how his/her handle is portrayed and that post is hidden or edited
The reason I urged authors to ask permission from nairalanders they want to write aboutzn seems it went off to deaf eyes.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: The reason I urged authors to ask permission from nairalanders they want to write aboutzn seems it went off to deaf eyes.
I am just saying so if I take actions against a certain post, no one will complain of witchhunt
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2013
princesa: the SSS chief of staffs has spoken cool

biko how much is the form to join the #theuntouchables clique?smiley
We don't sell forms. We invite user with the right characteristics tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by princesa(f): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
We don't sell forms. We invite user with the right characteristics tongue

that would be...
1. good looks and pretty figures
2. blue or sexy eyes
3. endowed front and back
4. knack for tendering apologies and obeying rules at the ur slightest word
5.ready to use the cheesy grin smileys.
6. basically females

phew! i don't possess them all, i can only grovel my way in... cool

let me join please tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing / Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.