Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (13377 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Political Crinkum Crankum (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by chistar01(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ishilove:
The oga at the top saw it and recognised its potentials cool
hmm... I guess so
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
chistar01: Dear MYND,

Your time would soon be up. YOU HAD BETTER 'CHANGE' OR WE ALL WOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR DICTATORSHIP. AND NO THIS ISNT A THREAT, ITS JUST A WARNING.

REMEMBER.. 'THERE IS STRENGHT IN NUMBERS'...

IN AS MUCH AS I'LL LOVE TO STATE YOUR OFFENSES I WONT, BEFORE IM TOLD AM DERAILING AND GET BANNED.

If you are referring to you update, remember rule 5? Well I have to follow the rules. You knew it and you still went forward to break it
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
Someone is definitely trying his damndest to be SexKillz Mk II grin grin

Anyways, @Dygeasy are you still seeking contributions? I'd like to to introduce a murder plotline to the story so far...

Lets make this a whodunit cool
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by princesa(f): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Thanks for your concern. I appealed to higher authorities and after reviewing my case, I was freed. The Mod was hired by someone, so that's exactly where to go and seek a redress if you feel aggrieved. That was exactly what I did and within minutes, I'n back on the streets of Literature section cool

i hope you came back with the chocolate cake cheesy
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
jackbauersballs: Someone is definitely trying his damndest to be SexKillz Mk II grin grin

Anyways, @Dygeasy are you still seeking contributions? I'd like to to introduce a murder plotline to the story so far...

i just pity you. In mynd's voice, you'll be out for a long time
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
princesa:

i hope you came back with the chocolate cake cheesy
He won't be back in a while
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
[size=50pt]Bola, there aint such thing as wat someone said regarding him emailing you.

Please I would like to see that email when it reach your shores, until then he isn't gonna collaborate.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by princesa(f): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:

what shocked but...but... shocked

anyway, now you're gonna provide me the cake yourself sad
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Lmao!!! Nairaland ehhhh!!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: [size=50pt]Bola, there aint such thing as wat someone said regarding him emailing you.

Please I would like to see that email when it reach your shores, until then he isn't gonna collaborate.[/size]
HBG ti binu! (trans.HBG is vexing grin)
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ishilove:
HBG ti binu! (trans.HBG is vexing grin)
e no vex o, da guy wan put sand for my garri angry

tongue
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
A Very Very Long Time Indeed!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 20, 2013
Dygeasy: A Very Very Long Time Indeed!

Are you still seeking a contribution?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by chistar01(m): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
LMAO!! Like seriously? Dont tell me you banned Mazi again?.. Wow, dat would be record breaking if you did. 2bans in 1 day.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:36am On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: LMAO!! Like seriously? Dont tell me you banned Mazi again?.. Wow, dat would be record breaking if you did. 2bans in 1 day.
don't worry, Mazi is used to being thrown out of campus.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by chistar01(m): 2:15am On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: don't worry, Mazi is used to being thrown out of campus.
lol, oh! He is one of those people that thier sharp mouth often put them in trouble, right?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: lol, oh! He is one of those people that thier sharp mouth often put them in trouble, right?
that's Mazi for you
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Emiru(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2013
Ishilove:
The oga at the top saw it and recognised its potentials cool

Oga at the top kwa? Or there where many oga's at the top collaborating?

Mynd!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2013
nu-well:
Eze. You be badt guy o! And I thought I'd seen the 'worst' that could be. Great work. You linked well with your forbears. Wicked sense of humour. Nna, chop knuckle biko
Oh my bad, i quoted this post in the other thread.
Anyway, i still chop the knuckle.

STILL I FLOW tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: e no vex o, da guy wan put sand for my garri angry

tongue
You dey try small small o cheesy
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You dey try small small o cheesy
yeah? grin grin grin thanks
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by UjSizzle(f): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2013
Dygeasy you nursed the baby since June shocked. hmmm i admire your resilience.
Well done guys, you're all doing a good job even though i want to bash some people's heads in grin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
uj_sizzle: Dygeasy you nursed the baby since June shocked. hmmm i admire your resilience.
Well done guys, you're all doing a good job even though i want to bash some people's heads in grin.
Never Say Never!

"To Whom Who Is Determined, No Urging Is Needed. To Whom Who Isn't, No Urging Is Enough."

Thanks For Your Admiration!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by ujchief(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: LMAO!! Like seriously? Dont tell me you banned Mazi again?.. Wow, dat would be record breaking if you did. 2bans in 1 day.

Banned him again for 6 days and you guys are just making fun of it. Ishilove is laughing about it and HBG is saying he is used to it. Have any of you seen mazi exchange word with anyone on this forum before? Have you seen him do anything rather than avoid confrontations? You guys don't really know him, and when you encourage a blood-rage mod who issues a double ban within 24 hours, it will all come down to hunt you one day.

His offense was to point out to Mynd that he is wielding power like a demi-god. Let mynd unhide his comment if he so claims he insulted another forumite.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
Abegi! Out in wot time? Na persin wey no get life outside Nairaland dey threaten persin wiv banfear ban. Dem don ban Omo Iya fine geh tire, still I stand! Ko si were! Bounce bck lomo. cool
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Abegi! Out in wot time? Na persin wey no get life outside Nairaland dey threaten persin wiv banfear ban. Dem don ban Omo Iya fine geh tire, still I stand! Ko si were! Bounce bck lomo. cool
#

Omo Iya,

I'm thinking of starting a Mynd Out Petition Thread on this Section, You go Sign?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
jackbauersballs: Someone is definitely trying his damndest to be SexKillz Mk II grin grin

O don Jasi! Na2day? Na power drunk levels/ boredom to d power of stupor! Shior!!! Kelebe tua!!! Oshi o da ni le pako.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
jackbauersballs: #

Omo Iya,

I'm thinking of starting a Mynd Out Petition Thread on this Section, You go Sign?
Sign gini? Ki lo kan mi? As long as ti won ba ko skon skon won de o do temi, dey can sail on. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
uj_sizzle: Dygeasy you nursed the baby since June shocked. hmmm i admire your resilience.
Dygeasy deserve a kudos. It's not easy! I sometime nursed this idea, but my heart discouraged my fingers and my brain embarassed
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Dygeasy deserve a kudos. It's not easy! I sometime nursed this idea, but my heart discouraged my fingers and my brain embarassed
Eze plomoe, so we were on the same boat? Thanks to Bola we now have a platform grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
The rotation will produce 18 chapters I guess?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by chistar01(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
ujchief:

Banned him again for 6 days and you guys are just making fun of it. Ishilove is laughing about it and HBG is saying he is used to it. Have any of you seen mazi exchange word with anyone on this forum before? Have you seen him do anything rather than avoid confrontations? You guys don't really know him, and when you encourage a blood-rage mod who issues a double ban within 24 hours, it will all come down to hunt you one day.

His offense was to point out to Mynd that he is wielding power like a demi-god. Let mynd unhide his comment if he so claims he insulted another forumite.
bros calm down and check out this link now https://www.nairaland.com/1366258/petition-seun#16916288 . Everybody who is saying 'enough is enough' to mynd should check it out too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing / Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.