Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Where Is Pdp/nairaland's Billyonaire? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Pdp/nairaland's Billyonaire? (1008 Views)

APC Is Pdp's Waste Basket,no Doubt About That. / Jonathan Is Pdp Last President, Plus 2014 Predictions. Apostle Ayodele / Where Is Billyonaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Pdp/nairaland's Billyonaire? by ecolime(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
It's quite suprising that this vibrant politics section guy has been missing online since the news of a fraudster posing as a the son of multi-billionaire got on Nairaland. I'm so suprised he hasn't logged online for over 24hrs to defend matters relating to PDP as usual, because that is one of his hobbies. Could there be a relationship between the said fraudster and our "self-styled" Billionaire? I just hope this is not true because I am gonna miss him so much "Crying and sad".. Lmao

Check out the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1313156/self-acclaimed-billionaire-arrested-duping-car
Re: Where Is Pdp/nairaland's Billyonaire? by Itoroetti(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Tinubu is calling u.go boy.
Re: Where Is Pdp/nairaland's Billyonaire? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
ecolime: It's quite suprising that this vibrant politics section guy has been missing online since the news of a fraudster posing as a the son of multi-billionaire got on Nairaland. I'm so suprised he hasn't logged online for over 24hrs to defend matters relating to PDP as usual, because that is one of his hobbies. Could there be a relationship between the said fraudster and our "self-styled" Billionaire? I just hope this is not true because I am gonna miss him so much "Crying and sad".. Lmao

Check out the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1313156/self-acclaimed-billionaire-arrested-duping-car

Wow! I asked myself the same question yesterday. "Billyonaire" has not posted anything online since yesterday which suggests to me he must be the scammer reported on nairaland. The guy has always been here posting on political matters everyday but has disappeared in the last 24 hours. Let's wait and see what happens in the next few days.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pdp/nairaland's Billyonaire? by MrSinister(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
BILLY ONAIRE where are you? tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pdp/nairaland's Billyonaire? by ecolime(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
Itoroetti :
Tinubu is calling u.go boy.
I'm not a Tinubu fan bro. undecided
Re: Where Is Pdp/nairaland's Billyonaire? by ecolime(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
payless:

Wow! I asked myself the same question yesterday. "Billyonaire" has not posted anything online since yesterday which suggests to me he must be the scammer reported on nairaland. The guy has always been here posting on political matters everyday but has disappeared in the last 24 hours. Let's wait and see what happens in the next few days.
He's actually the one grin
Re: Where Is Pdp/nairaland's Billyonaire? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 06, 2013
ecolime:
He's actually the one grin

Are you serious?
Re: Where Is Pdp/nairaland's Billyonaire? by ecolime(m): 4:51am On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

Are you serious?
Nahh.. Just kidding cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Airline Has Crashed Killing All Passengers / 10 Random Facts About Yourself / Heavy Security At Kirikiri Prisons After Attempted Jail Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.