Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov (19875 Views)

I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Did Yar Adua have all of those qualities before he was elected president? Did GEJ have all of those qualities before he was elected president?

This is Nigeria and we have our peculiarities and challenges. The irony of the history of Nigeria is that those who earnestly seek to be president end up being frustrated and disappointed. So I dont think the situation of Rochas will be different.

Rochas may contest for the primaries on the ticket of APC but he'll SURELY fail. The position of the president and VP on APC, though still unregistered, have been zoned to the north and southwest respectively. So NOTHING for Rochas or any Igbo person.

However, what we'r doing here is merely academic. My position is that if asked to choose between Rochas and some other Igbo politicians (I listed above), I'll go for the later. It is academic but that is position.

No mind that Oshodi hawker.. angry
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

How can you say you have known Rochas for 12 years and yet you can't see his shinanegans?

You are either a Yoruba man intent on tarnishing the reputation of Ndi Igbo with regards to the Presidency or you have been blinded by Rochas' drama.

Ndi Igbos are not disparate for Aso Rock. Let the Ijaw fisherman finish his tenure in 2019, by then, we shall present our candidate that Nigerians cannot refuse. A candidate that would become a National Icon and symbol of progress.

You are more delusional than I thought. If Jonathan wins in 2015, Namadi Sambo will be the PDP nominee in 2019. Rochas is the best option for Nigeria. He has appeal across all political spectrum. Rochas is a true Nigerian.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by originaldave: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

Are you normal....?
you must be sick in the head for askin such question! it seems you tink directly from ur anus abi uchulechu
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

She changed moniker after her slave master Buhari committed political suicide.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
original dave: you must be sick in the head for askin such question! it seems you tink directly from ur anus abi uchulechu

You really need the attention....now that you've had your five minutes in the spot-light, can you face the topic of the thread and quit this thuggish behavior?

For goodness sake...which forest did all these cretins crawled into NL from? undecided
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

You are more delusional than I thought. If Jonathan wins in 2015, Namadi Sambo will be the PDP nominee in 2019. Rochas is the best option for Nigeria. He has appeal across all political spectrum. Rochas is a true Nigerian.

And how did you come to that conclusion?!

Was Atiku PDPs nominee after Obasanjo left?

Was Goodluck PDPs choice after the demise of Yaradua?

Why have you decided to keep reasoning like an iron-bender? angry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

most of my igbo brothers on this forum are delusional. Dede takes the lead. stop wasting your precious time replying them. smh
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by originaldave: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

You really need the attention....now that you've had your five minutes in the spot-light, can you face the topic of the thread and quit this thuggish behavior?

For goodness sake...which forest did all these cretins crawled into NL from? undecided
beta
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by originaldave: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

if u think animals can typ on niraland then i dnt see d defrence btween u and the rill animals cos u guys shere dsame thinking faculty you lowlife
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
gbanikiti: most of my igbo brothers on this forum are delusional. Dede takes the lead. stop wasting your precious time replying them. smh

The moment you stop lying to yourself about your ethnicity, the better for you. Nobody recognizes you as Igbo in here, so you are free to fraternize openly with your Yoruba brothers. Its no crime dear. One love.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

And how did you come to that conclusion?!

Was Atiku PDPs nominee after Obasanjo left?

Was Goodluck PDPs choice after the demise of Yaradua?

Why have you decided to keep reasoning like an iron-bender? angry

Prepare yourself for rude awakening in 2019 because PDP will not be nominating an Igbo man. It will be suicidal to do that. Currently, Igbos are blindly supporting GEJ. What are your bargaining chips? Ask Jonathan to declare in the public that Igbo amn should be supported to succeed him in 2019. Let him declare his support for an Igbo Presidency in the nearest future.

I opened a thread few weeks back on reasons why PDP will never nominate an igbo man as their Presidential flagbearer.

https://www.nairaland.com/1294731/igbos-why-pdp-never-nominate
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

The moment you stop lying to yourself about your ethnicity, the better for you. Nobody recognizes you as Igbo in here, so you are free to fraternize openly with your Yoruba brothers. Its no crime dear. One love.
hehehe! the same way you doubt the ethnicity of Rochas. I no fit laugh abeg! If you must know, i am not less igbo than you

"unfollows thread "
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Desola:

Also, you asserted that Yorubas would not vote ibos. Well, I cannot speak for the Yoruba race but what I as an individual can confirm is that I would vote a Northerner first before I would take a third look at an ibo person regardless of merit. Now, call me a tribalistic fool and i'll reply: "yes, yes, the cap fits".

These are the same people preaching to us to vote Fashola because he has "performed" and vote out GEJ because of "non-performance".

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. They want GEJ out not because of "non-performance" but because of thoughts like this " but what I as an individual can confirm is that I would vote a Northerner first before I would take a third look at an ibo person regardless of merit"
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by nwaniSOC: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
chino24:

Apart from few imo state people, rest of the SE hates that clown with passion. Maybe you don't know the reasons??

Keep dreaming. grin
NOT AN IMONITE BUT WISHED ROCHAS WAS MY GOVERNOR. HE WHO HATES GOOD THING SHALL NEVER SEE IT IN HIS LIFE, AMEN!!!!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by DerideGull(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
gbanikiti: most of my igbo brothers on this forum are delusional. Dede takes the lead. stop wasting your precious time replying them. smh

Any Igbo chap who bought into these lunatic craps spewed by few Yoruba peeps about Okorocha as the second best thing God created after a loaf of bread is irredeemably foolish. Throughout the life span of the colonial contraption called Nigeria, Yoruba had rather boycott election than vote for Igbo candidate.

I can not speak about the home training you received but it shall be a compliment and insult to loonies if I say you a delusional jerk.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by DerideGull(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
These are the same people preaching to us to vote Fashola because he has "performed" and vote out GEJ because of "non-performance".

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. They want GEJ out not because of "non-performance" but because of thoughts like this " but what I as an individual can confirm is that I would vote a Northerner first before I would take a third look at an ibo person regardless of merit"

The quotation on the post you replied is humanly natural. It could not have been said any better than Desola did. History stood unshakably an eye witness to that testimony.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

Liar! No one zoned anything to the North or South-west. Show me the prove where it shows APC zoning the Presidency to the North or SW. Blatant liar you are!
The position of the president on the platform of APC is for the northwest. That is settled
http://www.nigerianpilot.com/2015-presidency-how-far-can-tambuwal-go/
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-tinubu-tambuwal-hold-secret-meeting-on-2015/145606/

That of the VP is has not been spelt out in black and white but its clearly go to the southwest. They strategically left the VP position open (between southwest and southeast) for now so as not to discourage Rochas and co
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The position of the president on the platform of APC is for the northwest. That is settled
http://www.nigerianpilot.com/2015-presidency-how-far-can-tambuwal-go/
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-tinubu-tambuwal-hold-secret-meeting-on-2015/145606/

That of the VP is has not been spelt out in black and white but its clearly go to the southwest. They strategically left the VP position open (between southwest and southeast) for now so as not to discourage Rochas and co

Nonsense! You're referring to rumour as genuine fact. This is what I saw in the newspaper article you provided:

"There are rumours that the yet to be registered APC has zoned its presidential ticket to North West, vice president to the South East and the Senate president to the South West".

Tambuwal is part and percel of PDP. There is no room for Tambuwal to become a candidate under the banner of APC.

I need you to show me document or direct quotes from APC leadership where they zoned the Presidential slot to the North or South-West.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

Prepare yourself for rude awakening in 2019 because PDP will not be nominating an Igbo man. It will be suicidal to do that. Currently, Igbos are blindly supporting GEJ. What are your bargaining chips? Ask Jonathan to declare in the public that Igbo amn should be supported to succeed him in 2019. Let him declare his support for an Igbo Presidency in the nearest future.

I opened a thread few weeks back on reasons why PDP will never nominate an igbo man as their Presidential flagbearer.

https://www.nairaland.com/1294731/igbos-why-pdp-never-nominate

i just read that thread... Utter bollocks.

I just wasted 2 minutes of my life that I would never get back... cry
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

i just read that thread... Utter bollocks.

I just wasted 2 minutes of my life that I would never get back... cry

You are detached from reality. On what planet do you reside?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by norabenok: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
Desola: Lets me frank. APC's chances of securing the presidency through okorocha is slim and virtually impossible. It is a known fact that ibos would not vote their own no matter how competent he or she is so long as he fraternises with a party they deem to be have been founded by a Yoruba as a result if the hate indoctrinated in them against the Yorubas pertaining to the civil war. Why then, knowing this, is Rochas disregarding that hatred and going against his people's principles? What is in it for Rochas? Why seek to be ostracised by your own people?

Opposite: APC's chance of securing Aso Rock in 2015 greatly lies in the merger having Gov. Rochas Okorocha as its presidential flag bearer.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

You are detached from reality. On what planet do you reside?

Earth...

What ward in Yaba Left do you reside in?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

Earth...

What ward in Yaba Left do you reside in?

Doubtful! Let me know when you are back to earth.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
norabenok :

Corollary: APC's chance of securing Aso Rock in 2015 greatly lies in the merger having Gov. Rochas Okorocha as its presidential flag bearer.

APCs chances in the merger?!

grin... The only chance APC has is expelling Buhari and Tinubu from its ranks and files. Also dissociating itself from the likes of El-Rufai and co. And removing the CPC which is an extremist Muslim party from the merger.

If not, if they like, field Pastor Oyedepo as Vice and Rochas Okorocha as President, they will surely fail again... grin
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

Doubtful! Let me know when you are back to earth.

You are a good example for why smoking Egbo is bad..
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

You are a good example for why smoking Egbo is bad..

Now you can see why I asked on what planet you reside.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
DerideGull:

Any Igbo chap who bought into these lunatic craps spewed by few Yoruba peeps about Okorocha as the second best thing God created after a loaf of bread is irredeemably foolish. Throughout the life span of the colonial contraption called Nigeria, Yoruba had rather boycott election than vote for Igbo candidate.

I can not speak about the home training you received but it shall be a compliment and insult to loonies if I say you a delusional jerk.

Bro take it easy on her. She aint even Igbo.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Chillypelly(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Rochas as a matter of fact has just committed political suicide. He finally has shoot himself by the foot. I'm from Imo state and the last thing you expect is to see well educated citizens to vote for a super arabian confused gester to represent us. We prefer G E J even in a drunken state.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by tomakint: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
Wao very rich and hilarious thread! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: God forbid Rochas as president of Nigeria. I would rather support Nuhu Ribadu, Fashola, Oshiomole, Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili, Donald Duke, Namadi Sambo, Peter Obi, Dora Akunyili, etc than support Rochas. Rochas is a complete clown. Forget his verbal diarrhea. If by accident he happens to be elected president of Nigeria, he'll DESTROY this country. His madness should start and end at the state govt level.

Now i know where you belong. Unsincere 9gerian. You are a confused person from the start because most of these names you mentioned may never have opportunity to win a governorship election not to say presidential election.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
chino24: God forbid, we Igbos supporting an hausa man masquerading as an Igboman. Sacrilegious.

TUFIAKWA!!!!!!!

Anambra people are known to be very wicked people... Your governor cannot compete with Rochas in anyway so park well jari... Igbos will support Rochas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad / Fashola, Amaechi,Others At An 'Evening For Nigeria With GMB+Osinbajo' In Lagos / Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.