Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pregnant Mother Accidentally Kills Her 2-year-old Son In Driveway - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Mother Accidentally Kills Her 2-year-old Son In Driveway (860 Views)

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / 4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Mother Accidentally Kills Her 2-year-old Son In Driveway by bankyblue(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Pregnant Mother Accidentally Kills Her 2-Year-Old Son In Driveway While Trying To Reverse Car
A young mother unknowingly ran over and killed her two-year-old son while backing out of her driveway Saturday, according to police.Jessica Murphy of Tacoma, Washington, backed over Hazayah Ward at 11:40 a.m, according to the The News Tribune. He was pronounced dead at 12:30 p.m. at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital.

Murphy, who is pregnant with her sixth child, expressed her shock and grief over the loss of her young son on her Facebook page Saturday.
‘I want my baby so bad!!!,’ she wrote. ‘I held him for six hours after it wasn’t enough. I want my baby I want my baby. I just want my baby. PLEASE.’ Later on, she posted, ‘My baby sleeps with me every night. How can I sleep now, how can I live? ‘My baby is gone I just want him to wake up.’

The child’s grieving aunt, Dani Murphy, wrote on Facebook: ‘I feel like I can’t breathe. This can’t be happening.’ Photographs of Hazayah show a happy, curly-haired toddler with a dimpled grin who strongly resembles his mother. Murphy’s aunt, Sonya Murphy Acord, has set up a fund on PayPal for the family. ‘As y’all know we lost our nephew, Hazayah, yesterday,’ Acord wrote on Facebook alongside several photographs of the smiling toddler. ‘Preparations are underway for his celebration service.

He leaves behind 4 siblings and one on the way. Several of you have asked to help through prayer and finances. YES PLEASE. Prayer is our 1st line of comfort and defense. ‘This is a family of extremely modest means,’ the message continues. ‘They’re going to need as much financial help as possible with……everything. Thank you thank you for your help in advance.’

Police are still investigating the incident and no charges have been filed against the mother. ‘It was one of those tragic things,’ Tacoma police officer Naveed Benjamin told The News Tribune. ‘The mother was apparently backing her Suburban out of the driveway and unbeknownst to her, the child somehow came under the vehicle.’

Acord jumped to her Muprhy’s defense as some reacted critically toward Murphy online, questioning how such an accident could possibly happen. ‘I thank each and every one of you for your heartfelt prayers and condolences,’ she wrote. ‘As for the few who have the audacity to judge……be careful. Be VERY careful. A lesson in humility is sometimes hard to swallow.

Re: Pregnant Mother Accidentally Kills Her 2-year-old Son In Driveway by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
What an unfortunate incident!
Re: Pregnant Mother Accidentally Kills Her 2-year-old Son In Driveway by Abbott(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Na wa o!
Was she not "aware" when the car knocked down "an object" and then climbed over "it"?

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo And Family. / Don't Know What To Do / Would You Send Your Child Or Ward To Any Of These Schools (PHOTOS)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.