Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter (11124 Views)

Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. / The Radisson Hotels And Resort London-uk Recruitment / Job Vacancies At Tinapa Free Zone And Resort In Cross River State Calabar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by jacksinou: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
i received a letter of appointment from them
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by Benissues(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
@OP...dis u apply?.....dis u do dere test or interview?.....dese re questions u nid 2 ansa!!....
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by jacksinou: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
i applied,they sent a questionnaire/interview form i filled.after 3 days they sent an application letter and contract form.
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by jacksinou: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
yes,i applied.answered a questionnaire/interview form they sent.after which i got an email bearing an application letter and contract form

• Hilton Hotels and Resorts Recruits Graduates
By Engr Kene Okeke Gcfr in GRADUATE TRAINEE VACANCIES (Files)
Job Description
The Hilton Hotels and Resorts are looking for highly dedicated graduates / hard working Staff for international employment to fill her new Branch in Bradford. Candidates must be goal getters who can demonstrate leadership qualities and work as part of a team.
We currently need suitably qualified candidates for employment in all Hotel Management positions.

All applicants must possess at least two years of workings experience except for
fresh graduates. All applicants must be able to speak and write in English Language. Interested & Qualified applicants should forward their CV/Resume to the Human Resources Department, Hilton Hotel.
Monthly Salary: N275,000 and above (depending on level of experience and competence)

Interested applicants should forward their resume to the Human Resource department, Hilton Hotel and Resorts via the email address below.
Regards,
Management,
Hilton Hotel and Resorts
Tel: +234 8056227093
E-mail: bradfordhiltonhotel@careceo.com
West Africa Contact details
79 Sobo Arobiodu Street GRA,
Ikeja Lagos,
Nigeria.
+234 8056227093

How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their resume to the Human Resource department, Hilton Hotel and Resorts via email: bradfordhiltonhotel@careceo.com.
Job details
o Posted by: hiltonhotels
o Company: Hilton Hotels and Resorts
o Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
o Job type: Full-Time
o Salary: 100,000 and above
o Job category: Hospitality Jobs in Nigeria
o Tags: No Tags
o Job Opened on: 20/05/2013
o Job expires in: 26 days

Report • May 24 at 9:03pm

Hilton Bradford Hotels and Resorts
Hallings, Bradford BD1 5SH,
United Kingdom.
Tel: +44-701-298-0704
Fax: +44-700-593-1161

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

This is to inform you that after several verification and thorough scrutiny of your resume and answers to the international online interview questionnaire sent to you, The Management of the Hilton Bradford Hotel and Resorts found them very satisfactory and has decided to employ your services. Thus; you have been accepted and offered a job placement here at the Hilton Bradford Hotel, United Kingdom.

You have shown us that you are proficient and capable of delivering quality services here at Hilton Bradford Hotel, which is what we strive for. This is an affirmation that your area of discipline was found suitably qualified for recruitment at Hilton Bradford Hotel, Bradford, England.
Attached to this letter of appointment is the employment / contract term of agreement binding you and the Hilton Bradford Hotel , backing your recruitment as a newly employed staff of this establishment.
You are expected to peruse through, sign and send back scanned copy to us if you agree with the terms and conditions/benefits that comes with your employment.

Please Note that you are to bear some of your travel documents processing expenses upfront to prove your seriousness and commitment to work with our establishment. You are to bear the cost for obtaining your Foreign Affairs certification and Work Permit/Resident Permit,
While the Hilton Bradford Hotel management will bear the cost of processing your flight ticket and other expenses. When your immigration documents are ready, we shall proceed with the securing of your residential accommodation here in England at the company's Staff Quarters. We must have confirmed your seriousness and willingness to join our team here in Bradford.

The processing of your immigration documents such as your work/residential permit document, Foreign Affairs Certification and other supporting Immigration documents will be handled by our affiliate travel agency, the Atlas Travel Limited. You are to immediately contact them via email with the information below for further inquiries on how to commence the preparation of your traveling documents before your job commencement period.

ATLAS TRAVEL LTD.
18 Peterborough Road, Harrow,
Middlesex HA1 2BQ, London,
United Kingdom.
Telephone: +44 701 115 0265
Contact Official: Ms. Gloria Scotch
Email: atlastravelltd@outlook.com

You are also to forward a scanned copy of your signed employment / contract terms of agreement to them for confirmation that you have been gainfully employed at Hilton Bradford Hotel, England, so as to enable them proceed further with the processing of your Immigration Documents.

Conclusively Note that; it is mandatory for all employee to pay for their work permit charges, while your Ticket, and all other relevant immigration document fee will be taken care of by the Hotel Management.

The reason for this personal financial responsibility on your work permit, is due to a recurring ugly incident of some previous employees desiring to accomplish their selfish interest to come to the United Kingdom through us but don’t show up for duty afterwards, therefore incurring cost for the company. You are advised to adhere to the instructions of the Atlas Travel Ltd., in order for them to have a stress free service for you and expedite the processing of you immigration documents.

Conclusively note that any Expenses you make on the process of acquiring your travel documents shall be refunded back to you upon resumption of your duty here at the Hilton Bradford Hotel, as soon as you submit your expenses report.

Congratulations from the management staff of the Hilton Bradford Hotel.

Best regards,
Mr. Richard Dyer
Human Resource Department
Hilton Bradford Hotel.
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by chypotenti(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Cheap Scam!!! Run for ur ddear life!

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by Alonga: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
Pls i will advise u to find out in dere office in abuja becos u will spend alot of money to process does papers,dont 4 into d hand of does smart guys.
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by medeay(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2013
Scam alert!!!

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by Sucre3(f): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2013
I got the same application, was thinkin is in lagos, before applying neva knew its in UK. I have gotten answers from you, just got their letter of appointment and contract. I decided to check them up... Thanks to you all, Ciao.
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by jacksinou: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
what did you find out about them
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by mariodmike: 1:30am On Sep 12, 2013
I just applied, pls has it been confirmed to be a scam?
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by adindu34(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pls it this hilton stuff real cos I just receive appointment letter from them too
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by Sammiejokes(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
visit to check if the message is authentic, http://www.419scam.org/419-phone-uk-archive.htm. But I will advice u to discard the email, I received an invitation letter from Kenwood hotels UK. this are international 419
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by FESTAC101: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
fake...pure scam
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by Crazeepoet(m): 4:47am On Nov 16, 2013
So did anyone find out if the hilton hotels and resort appointment is a scam? I need to know please
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by abelee(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2014
As for me, immediately I saw the advert on OLX, I decided to apply, I got a reply in my inbox with a questionnaire attached from hiltonrecruit@careceo.com. What I immediately did was to visit www.careceo.com, discovered that the website in a chinese website. Out of curiosity, I decided to fill their letter and send it back. Next that I got was an appointment letter asking me to resume this October and I was asked to pay for working permit charges and some oda charges to an agent. That is when I knew for sure that this is a pure scam. But I knew that if it is a scam, it must have happened to some1 and that is how I got here on NL. People, run for ur dear lives when u see this in mail.
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by gaebliss: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2014
abelee: As for me, immediately I saw the advert on OLX, I decided to apply, I got a reply in my inbox with a questionnaire attached from hiltonrecruit@careceo.com. What I immediately did was to visit www.careceo.com, discovered that the website in a chinese website. Out of curiosity, I decided to fill their letter and send it back. Next that I got was an appointment letter asking me to resume this October and I was asked to pay for working permit charges and some oda charges to an agent. That is when I knew for sure that this is a pure scam. But I knew that if it is a scam, it must have happened to some1 and that is how I got here on NL. People, run for ur dear lives when u see this in mail.

Good
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by tellwisdom: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2014
Bro, swear for them
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by muut2: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
They are still at it as they sent me an appointment letter
BEWARE! They are scam. Find the msg below

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT
Hilton Hotel and Resorts
To
Me
Today at 8:55 AM
Hilton Hotel and Resorts
United Kingdom.
Tel: +44-702-404-6609

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

Dear Adelemoni Kevin Ichienazi,

This is to inform you that after several verification and thorough scrutiny of your resume and answers to the international online interview questionnaire sent to you, The Management of the Hilton Hotel and Resorts found them very satisfactory and has decided to employ your services. Thus; you have been accepted and offered a job placement here at the Hilton Hotel and Resorts, United Kingdom.

You have shown us that you are proficient and capable of delivering quality services here at Hilton Hotel, which is what we strive for. This is an affirmation that your area of discipline was found suitably qualified for recruitment at Hilton Hotel and Resorts, Bradford, England.
Attached to this letter of appointment is the employment / contract term of agreement binding you and the Hilton Hotel, backing your recruitment as a newly employed staff of this establishment.
You are expected to peruse through, sign and send back scanned copy to us if you agree with the terms and conditions/benefits that comes with your employment.

Please Note that you are to bear some of your travel documents processing expenses upfront to prove your seriousness and commitment to work with our establishment. You are to bear the cost for obtaining your Foreign Affairs certification and Work Permit/Resident Permit,
While the Hilton Hotel management will bear the cost of processing your flight ticket and other expenses. When your immigration documents are ready, we shall proceed with the securing of your residential accommodation here in England at the company's Staff Quarters. We must have confirmed your seriousness and willingness to join our team here in Bradford.

The processing of your immigration documents such as your work/residential permit document, Foreign Affairs Certification and other supporting Immigration documents will be handled by our affiliate travel agency, the Exclusive Travel Limited. You are to immediately contact them via email with the information below for further inquiries on how to commence the preparation of your traveling documents before your job commencement period.

EXCLUSIVE TRAVEL LTD.
16a, Barmeston Road, Catford,
London, SE6 3BH
United Kingdom.
Contact Official: Ms. Dorothy Clark
Email: exclusivetravelltd@outlook.com

You are also to forward a scanned copy of your signed employment / contract terms of agreement to them for confirmation that you have been gainfully employed at Hilton Hotel and Resorts, England, so as to enable them proceed further with the processing of your Immigration Documents.

Conclusively Note that; it is mandatory for all employee to pay for their work permit charges, while your Ticket, and all other relevant immigration document fee will be taken care of by the Hotel Management.

The reason for this personal financial responsibility on your work permit, is due to a recurring ugly incident of some previous employees desiring to accomplish their selfish interest to come to the United Kingdom through us but don’t show up for duty afterwards, therefore incurring cost for the company. You are advised to adhere to the instructions of the Exclusive Travel Ltd., in order for them to have a stress free service for you and expedite the processing of you immigration documents.

Conclusively note that any Expenses you make on the process of acquiring your travel documents shall be refunded back to you upon resumption of your duty here at the Hilton Hotel and Resorts, as soon as you submit your expenses report.

Congratulations from the management staff of the Hilton Hotel and Resorts.

EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT TERMS OF AGREEMENT
.docx
Download View

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
Click to reply all

Available on iOS and Android
Get the link by text
Message and data rates may apply
Thank you.
The link has been sent to your phone.
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
To hear that i almost fell mugu, lol not me
Thanks to the person who started this trend, this is the second time i am escaping scammers cots cee of Naira land medium.

Hilton Hotel and Resorts
United Kingdom.
Tel: +44-702-404-6609

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

Dear Oyerinde John,

This is to inform you that after several verification and thorough scrutiny of your resume and answers to the international online interview questionnaire sent to you, The Management of the Hilton Hotel and Resorts found them very satisfactory and has decided to employ your services. Thus; you have been accepted and offered a job placement here at the Hilton Hotel and Resorts, United Kingdom.

You have shown us that you are proficient and capable of delivering quality services here at Hilton Hotel, which is what we strive for. This is an affirmation that your area of discipline was found suitably qualified for recruitment at Hilton Hotel and Resorts, Bradford, England.
Attached to this letter of appointment is the employment / contract term of agreement binding you and the Hilton Hotel, backing your recruitment as a newly employed staff of this establishment.

While the Hilton Hotel management will bear the cost of processing your flight ticket and other expenses. When your immigration documents are ready, we shall proceed with the securing of your residential accommodation here in England at the company's Staff Quarters. We must have confirmed your seriousness and willingness to join our team here in Bradford.

The processing of your immigration documents such as your work/residential permit document, Foreign Affairs Certification and other supporting Immigration documents will be handled by our affiliate travel agency, the Exclusive Travel Limited. You are to immediately contact them via email with the information below for further inquiries on how to commence the preparation of your traveling documents before your job commencement period.

EXCLUSIVE TRAVEL LTD.
16a, Barmeston Road, Catford,
London, SE6 3BH
United Kingdom.
Contact Official: Ms. Dorothy Clark
Email: exclusivetravelltd@outlook.com

You are also to forward a scanned copy of your signed employment / contract terms of agreement to them for confirmation that you have been gainfully employed at Hilton Hotel and Resorts, England, so as to enable them proceed further with the processing of your Immigration Documents.

The reason for this personal financial responsibility on your work permit, is due to a recurring ugly incident of some previous employees desiring to accomplish their selfish interest to come to the United Kingdom through us but don’t show up for duty afterwards, therefore incurring cost for the company. You are advised to adhere to the instructions of the Exclusive Travel Ltd., in order for them to have a stress free service for you and expedite the processing of you immigration documents.

Conclusively note that any Expenses you make on the process of acquiring your travel documents shall be refunded back to you upon resumption of your duty here at the Hilton Hotel and Resorts, as soon as you submit your expenses report.

Congratulations from the management staff of the Hilton Hotel and Resorts.

EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT TERMS OF AGREEMENT
.docx
Download View

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by funxho: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
It breaks my heart if our common sense can not tell us that this is scam. Any thing, i repeat, any thing that is too good to be true especially in this competitive labour market is a fraud. Dont fall for it.[color=#000099][/color] undecided
Re: How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter by prettyfloxy: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2016
God! Thank God i found this trend i would have fallen mugu to this people. it felt so really. am so heart broken. i just received their appointment letter after filling and submitting interview form 2weeks back.

(1) (Reply)

Edo to absolve select N-Power volunteers into state civil service / Nigeria Customs Service(ncs) Replacement 2015/2016. / Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.