Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:38 PM

Bad Girls Club! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bad Girls Club! (1080 Views)

BOTB Bad Girls: Miley Cyrus Vs Paz De La Huerta Vs Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Girls Club! by chiogo(f): 9:11pm On May 02, 2008
Who watches that show on Oxygen. It's a really nice show though trashy but it's like the only 'reality' TV show i actually believe is reality.

Everythin' about it seems real, so who watches it??
Re: Bad Girls Club! by SeanT21(f): 9:13pm On May 02, 2008
i watch it but i didnt see the last episode. my friends told me latisha got arrested. i am hoping to see that episode.
Re: Bad Girls Club! by chiogo(f): 11:22pm On May 03, 2008
Latisha?? You mean Tanisha! Oh yeah, she got arrested for what she didn't even do. If you ask me, there was some racism attached to her arrest, you know

how black people are always associated with violence. She was actually separatin' the fight but the police said she was fightin' and arrested

her. . I personally don't separate no fight Cuz u never know with these crazy folks but i don't blame her, those girls were her room-mates.
Re: Bad Girls Club! by BABE3: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2011
Natalie's season is still the best so far! grin

(1) (Reply)

Free-to-air Stations On 22 Degree West Dish Position / "October 1" By Kunle Afolayan Goes To Netflix In March / All White Oscar Nominations Causes A Stir: See Peoples Reactions On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.