Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru (22009 Views)

Re:South Moves To Take PDP Chairmanship, North Disagrees / French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders / Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by IleIfe2(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
North, do you agree? So , the killing of Christians is the knowing of every northern muslim.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by ejeh1984: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
djkjl;klkhk;l
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
Infact,GEJ should put BOKO HARAM,ACF,NGF,BUHARI,BABANGIDA,CIROMA,SULTAN,IMAMS, and ANSAROU in a dirty container and drop Atomic bomb of it,if there is no peace call me Angel

4 Likes

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
gboss4sure: Na the people our Yoruoba brodas are pitching their tents with... Like someone said on this forum. One Day the Yoruba's will blame one Tinubu for linking them with terrorist.

Okoro-cha and Ngige are Ibos last time I checked......
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by IleIfe2(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Omexonomy: The north want to us these terror group to discredit gej but from all indication they have faild. Their south west counterpart over to you it is your turn continue using cyber lies to fight gej to to see ur slavemaster in power.

dude just shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Chimerase(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
God is really usin dis soldiers n JTF in bringing peace 2 de north..for once I neva hear GBOOOOOOM!!! Even knockout I neva hear for de past one month..am tnkin God for dt, de state of emergency is really work for once I cn sleep wit ma 2 eyes closed like robben after all de troubles....#TEAM JTF cool
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by kael: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
Please who is "the north"
As if the north equates to ACF and NEF
Please change the title of this thread
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Vonwolf(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
So much Drama In Naija
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by lateef4me(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
Those that matters ( National Assembly ) has already supported the ban . What concern us with the opinion of old fools who refused to die for the Nation to move forward ...

4 Likes

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by brightedge(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
As they promised, the ACF/NEF really want to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ. Their plans are getting more obvious by the day.

1 Like

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by gratiaeo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
Na only carrot de worry this man (Sani)?
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by ATMCARD2(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
Idokojimmy:

http://www.punchng.com/news/north-kicks-against-ban-on-bharam-ansaru/

.D sponsors are crying......Plz d security agents should do house 2 house search in all these ACF and NEF houses.Dn't b suprise 2 see Sheakeu der.They harboh terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.D sponsors are crying......Plz d security agents should do house 2 house search in all these ACF and NEF houses.Dn't b suprise 2 see Sheakeu der.They harboh terrorist.

This your ibo accent le gan ni.
Harboh ehn.......

You're right tho.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by IleIfe2(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
gboss4sure: Na the people our Yoruoba brodas are pitching their tents with... Like someone said on this forum. One Day the Yoruba's will blame one Tinubu for linking them with terrorist.

You fools should stop all these Yoruba banters, it's old and no longer funny.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by bobthebuilder99(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
None of you Igbos posting on this thread live in the North, so you should stop complaining.

I don't think these people would be constantly kicking against the way the FG has been handling the Boko Haram crisis if it was being handled well. I don't like the Nigerian police and I live in a safe area. Imagine living in the North where the crazed police and military have unlimited power. Look at them wrong in Lagos and you might end up in a bad way. I wonder what would happen in Borno?

There are a lot of people hurting in the North that we never hear about. It is easy to call everyone who doesn't love GEJ Boko Haram when you live far away from the danger.

1 Like

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
grin e be like say na the carrot wey d feds refused to give this people pain them most. Imagine if na me too, i go vex na! U say u go whip ma asss and i go collect carrot, u come start the whupping now e don sweet u. Stop, u no stop, carrot, u no produce! Wetin?grin una wan kill person?
The people mumu self, dem no knw jonathan no dey keep promise? He go say e go do, after u don commit, he go tell u say, 'as u dey see me so, i no get shoe, u come say i promise u cloth, una no dey think to knw say i no get'? Na jonathan be that! grin

Sorry o northern leaders, even the leaf wey dey for carrot bottom u no go take eye see grin na stick till u faint! No be jona? grin

10 Likes

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by soulfood(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
So every northerner is a terrorist to you? So a northerner with good reputation does not exist to you? So the South should remain in power forever to you? So the west cannot support a Northerner e.g Aliko Dangote as the next president of Nigeria. How are you different from the people you criticize when you think like this?

1 Like

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by betrani(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
ATM-CARD:
Under the bed
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by devour129: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Okwa ndi awusa ? Nama brain.

1 Like

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by fineworker(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
asorocker:

The real Boko Haram are not the Arewa people who are living their Natural lives but the Hypocrites who insist in still living as one Nigeria in the same country , making sure people with discerning minds don't opt out of the country despite noticing and realizing such anomalies . These are the Real Boko Harams (People who rejected Knowledge)
You are on point.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by ATMCARD2(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

This your ibo accent le gan ni.
Harboh ehn.......

You're right tho.
.Mayb u want 2 write in d Lang u will undastnd.Oya Harbour.Do u need more tutorial?Onye ara der
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by PapaBrowne(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
bobthebuilder99: None of you Igbos posting on this thread live in the North, so you should stop complaining.

I don't think these people would be constantly kicking against the way the FG has been handling the Boko Haram crisis if it was being handled well. I don't like the Nigerian police and I live in a safe area. Imagine living in the North where the crazed police and military have unlimited power. Look at them wrong in Lagos and you might end up in a bad way. I wonder what would happen in Borno?

There are a lot of people hurting in the North that we never hear about. It is easy to call everyone who doesn't love GEJ Boko Haram when you live far away from the danger.

So can you help prescibe a solution. Isn't it obvious already that all attempts at dialogue have failed? The only thing that has worked is the state of emergency. You and the Northern elders are wicked hearted. People have been killing innocent citizens for 3 years now and you ask that they should not be proscribed. What of those Boko Harma have killed. Do you ever think about them at all. You sound like a potential terrorist. You should be watched carefully.

2 Likes

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by nwokeoochaking(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
Unless d rotten tooth is removed,mouth will continue 2 eat wit caution. Nigeria is backward,its north ƌσ† is drawing us bach. Those people ar not human being. Go there n see what I mean,they ar all members of BH
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Chimerase(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: grin e be like say na the carrot wey d feds refused to give this people pain them most. Imagine if na me too, i go vex na! U say u go whip ma asss and i go collect carrot, u come start the whupping now e don sweet u. Stop, u no stop, carrot, u no produce! Wetin?grin una wan kill person?
The people mumu self, dem no knw jonathan no dey keep promise? He go say e go do, after u don commit, he go tell u say, 'as u dey see me so, i no get shoe, u come say i promise u cloth, una no dey think to knw say i no get'? Na jonathan be that! grin

Sorry o northern leaders, even the leaf wey dey for carrot bottom u no go take eye see grin na stick till u faint! No be jona? grin
gringrin choi I wn laf die...but wait o, u knw weda uncle jona wn flog shage comot for der bodi before he giv dem de oliver branch of de carrot but I suggest instead of givin dem carrot, cucumber no dey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by papaejima1: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Does the Northern Elders speak for the Northern youths too?

Are there no Northern youths to tell these senile elders the fact?
Northern Youths please speak up now or do we assume you have also pitched tent with your fathers?
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by achi4u(m): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Imagine this northern fools backing and supporting IBOKO haram elements? ,tufiakwa!!,,they should hide their faces in shame.

but anything that WILL divide this country is highly welcome...don't care how it happen.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Akpan107(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
sigba: Stick and carrot ko, garri and soup ni. Some people are already feeling the heat of this SOE, this is just season one, scene one, act one. And pls MEND and BH are two diffrent groups fighting for totally diff causes.
God bless you dear, The North has finally lost power! 2015, it would be GEJ as President and Idris Wada as Vice President ( Idris wada is the governor of Kogi State). Thank God Idris is a Northerner and a Muslim.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Akpan107(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
sigba: Stick and carrot ko, garri and soup ni. Some people are already feeling the heat of this SOE, this is just season one, scene one, act one. And pls MEND and BH are two diffrent groups fighting for totally diff causes.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by achi4u(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
Chimerase: God is really usin dis soldiers n JTF in bringing peace 2 de north..for once I neva hear GBOOOOOOM!!! Even knockout I neva hear for de past one month..am tnkin God for dt, de state of emergency is really work for once I cn sleep wit ma 2 eyes closed like robben after all de troubles....#TEAM JTF cool
my brother I think they said they are suicide bombers? why are they not bombing like before,or planting a bomb inside cars for church massacre...

boko haram are the worst coway ever.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by ATMCARD2(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
betrani: Under the bed
.Are u d palace guard?Guess u hv smal info,i wl quickly snd DSS 2 u.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by ATMCARD2(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
devour129: Okwa ndi awusa ? Nama brain.
.Nne biko o nke okuko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015: Jonathan May Drop Sambo For Yerima / PDP Will Ensure Maku Fails For The Rest Of His Life – Ahmadu Ali / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.