Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru (22014 Views)

Re:South Moves To Take PDP Chairmanship, North Disagrees / French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders / Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Spoils(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
I don't understand these northerner's at all or is it because of the money involved in the dialogue btw them and terrorist,that is making them say silly things as this,mean while they should also remember that the fools(BH) rejected amnesty,I think it is better we go our separate ways cause,regional politics is going to kill us all.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Osgilliat(m): 12:57am On Jun 07, 2013
i dont know what to say,after the killing and destroying of countless families some bigot from the north still think that proscribing this BH doesnt worth it.my blame also go to lord lugard and his associates for joining this those shits with the good ones.now i can perceive the reason why gej had not react to their nonsense and senseless acts.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by akinladejo: 3:15am On Jun 07, 2013
But these people are wicked and heartless. Which carrot and stick when they themselves said is FG that needs amnesty from them? They killed all their brothers and crumble their economy and they are still identifying themseves with these animals call BH. Anyway i don't blame them. Are they not meant to be in d bush where they are grazing their cows?
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by kinguwem: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2013
These demented & selfish elders are speaking for themselves & not the North. They are a bunch of cowards who are afraid to tell the truth. Perhaps they hope to benefit from the amnesty. They have lost all sense of reasoning & are no longer useful to the region.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by everyday: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2013
So these northern elders know these terrorist to the extent of sitting with them one on one.Na wah ooooooo and it seems to them what the Boko boyz are doing is just normal.Na wah oooooooo.
FG need to arrest those so called elders for making such statements
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by maxxx(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2013
Even after carving out territories for themselves,even after bombing churches,police stations,u.n building nd killing thousands of innocent people,kidnapping,rejecting amnesty.it baffles me that someone can actually come out to defend this group BH in any way.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Jonwesley(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2013
BEFORE NOW BOMBING ALL OVER THE NORTH,PRESENTLY NO MORE BOMBING.KUDOS TO GEJ
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Emmy157: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
Itz obvious Boko Haram is goin EXTINCT... embarassedItz obvious Boko Haram is goin EXTINCT...
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by Rexyl(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
Emmy157: Itz obvious Boko Haram is goin EXTINCT... embarassedItz obvious Boko Haram is goin EXTINCT...

May all workers and promoters of evils against fellow human beings go into extinction. May real peace we need prevail so that everyone can be assured of security of his or life and property.
Re: North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru by godrate(m): 6:35am On Jun 08, 2013
you guys are just heartless,you just forgot fg promised them amnesty they rejected,murderers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP / Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters / Agenda 2050: President Buhari Inaugurates National Steering Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.