Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (23911 Views)

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by kavey10(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
Got this girlfriend(not even sure sef), I want to quit infact I have done that 3 times already BUT SHE COMES BACK INTO MY LIFE IN AMAZING WAYS!! She's wonderful, funny and intelligent(yeah that's my kinda woman) but she's too confused on whom to have in her life. I've tried to give her that space(mehn, e no easy she understands me die!).

Sometimes, I just reason she's the one God has granted as my wife to be but her confused state and constant comebacks is bewildering, people tell me she doesn't want to be the easy type so I should endure, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! This is what tires me bout women, they lose the best things in their life due to their indifferent nature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by EmmyDe25(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Her sister was crushing on me so i decided to shaft her kandahar, one way or the other, she got to know.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Fellycutie(f): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
U wicked sha...dat mins u neva loved her...u jes want a lady dats gud on bed..smh
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by imotondo(m): 12:00am On Jun 07, 2013
Fellycutie: U wicked sha...dat mins u neva loved her...u jes want a lady dats gud on bed..smh

hmmmm fely,just viewed ur pic and am impressed by what i saw.are those real?
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Moji12(f): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2013
I started bedwetting undecided

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by jiboaf(m): 12:43am On Jun 07, 2013
kavey10: Got this girlfriend(not even sure sef), I want to quit infact I have done that 3 times already BUT SHE COMES BACK INTO MY LIFE IN AMAZING WAYS!! She's wonderful, funny and intelligent(yeah that's my kinda woman) but she's too confused on whom to have in her life. I've tried to give her that space(mehn, e no easy she understands me die!).

Sometimes, I just reason she's the one God has granted as my wife to be but her confused state and constant comebacks is bewildering, people tell me she doesn't want to be the easy type so I should endure, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! This is what tires me bout women, they lose the best things in their life due to their indifferent nature.

U hit it man!
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by faceit: 1:20am On Jun 07, 2013
warning!
there is an investment company now that scam unsuspecting persons. its called easy earning investment company, they use the website, www.easy-eic.com/ng. if u should have anything to do with dem after this warning, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN, (O.Y.O)PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by captainnigeria(m): 1:37am On Jun 07, 2013
dridowu: I am Under 17
so not to brag or anything but I lost my virginity at 15
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by missy1010(f): 1:52am On Jun 07, 2013
Stopped picking his calls, ignored him, Called him a mama's boy. I was basically a b*tch. Gosh it sounds so bad when I say it undecided
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Pre10000(f): 2:18am On Jun 07, 2013
just passin*singing*
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by lonelydora: 4:22am On Jun 07, 2013
Her genotype is AS and i told her i am AS too(while i am AA), that we cannot continue, she agreed and left. But the rumour haunted me until i got married and showed my test result on facebook.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by oluamid(m): 5:50am On Jun 07, 2013
parki: port and not call again. Women quickly understand when men pull this move

Trust me, when you have a desperate lady, that won't work.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by abujalapdog(m): 6:10am On Jun 07, 2013
Creative mind: Did you say Genuine love? I beg to differ, genuine love won't run when his or her partner is HIV positive. The guy was fake.

Can u hear urself? You sound so fake likewise u...be sincere to urself as a genuine lover can u stand a girl that says she is Hiv? How many of u can be sincere to spend thier lives with infected people?
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by godunia(m): 6:19am On Jun 07, 2013
kaorama: Someone just sarcastically called a friend 'SAKA'. Please, what does that mean?
it means yr friend don PORT,(unfaithful)
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 07, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Wen her frnd kissd me n said u're d kind of man evry woman wl eva wish 2 hv.U luk xtra handsum n am seriously inluv wit u.As a guy man,i didn't mek any comment.I advice d ladies nt 2 watch ma pix here 2 avoid loosing contrl.GBAM!!
hahahahahahahaha,u fyn sha,bt nt 2 d extent of makin ladies lose control!!
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 07, 2013
I pick up quarrels easily,i wud make im feel there is sum1 else...m nt rily gud at craps lyk dat,bt sum guys are jst 2 useless!!!they don't worth my sweat...
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Chinaimporter: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2013
[size=18pt]I said i saw jesus in my dream and he said,my son you are living a life of sin and i should sin no more so i became born again and have to become born again[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Chiyung(f): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2013
Stopped picking his calls,blocked him on facebook and other social network,thank God he didnt know my house. coolStopped picking his calls,blocked him on facebook and other social network,thank God he didnt know my house.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by samflex(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2013
Mehn I hate breakups, just brokeup wt ma girl ystday..wasn't easy.
There was no special antics, jst told her I cnt continue cos of her secretive lifestylee dat I had someone already and trust me she brought hell on earth but I'm not moved, I've already made up my mind like pharoah grin
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nicoleama(f): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2013
Wel,I calld him & told him we ar beta of apart & he undastud
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by KESHYLOVE(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2013
i did d white fang........ cool
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by stuhporh: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2013
lonelydora: Her genotype is AS and i told her i am AS too(while i am AA), that we cannot continue, she agreed and left. But the rumour haunted me until i got married and showed my test result on facebook.
Did this to, it mega-worked
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Destiny4fame(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2013
Bleep her 6tar
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by bibi4279(f): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2013
yuzedo: she ask four N500,000 and I dint hav local mony so I rimove one zerro and only giv d maga $50,000. angry well we brake up & now am looookin on NL four a new sweet babes
new sweet babes?
angry
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by 2sexyus: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2013
Guy bone... If na me, i no ge leave that cousin ooh. Na who no like better thing?
Leemak: Started dating her cousin because i knew then dt she was dating me and one oda guy but later kasala burst,she(1st girl) found it very hard to leave me because of my potentials and i was on top of d world @ dt time because i and her cousin were den like Romeo and Juliet.Though i later got separated with her cousin because she created a lot of chaos in her family by claiming dt her cousin snatched her supposed-married man but me i just moved on because no time for fighting because of a girl.But to b sincere i really missed her cousin because she was one in a million.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by 2sexyus: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2013
Hahahahha... I see the guy don dey yansh u ooh. Ashiri ti tu
bibi4279:
new sweet babes?
angry

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
He caught me cheating...I apologized,he no gree,I bounce!When he decided to forgive me,it was already to late cry
eo

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
lynpetra: He caught me cheating...I apologized,he no gree,I bounce!When he decided to forgive me,it was already to late cry
eo
lolzzzz
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
lynpetra: He caught me cheating...I apologized,he no gree,I bounce!When he decided to forgive me,it was already to late cry
eo
hahahaha. d guy na mumu. if na me eh...
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
Fellycutie: U wicked sha...dat mins u neva loved her...u jes want a lady dats gud on bed..smh
babe your chest powerful o. Pm me make we see as e go be...
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Jboy5050(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
cooli insulted ha and had mad sex ha with ha,in d sense dat she wil be crying bitterly.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
barcanista: hahahaha. d guy na mumu. if na me eh...

Wetin u for do.Na to dump me na .wetin u won do pass that one tongue embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.