Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

NLNG Test 2013. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Test 2013. (94209 Views)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by idonchop: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
DailyNews: In as much as it is good to help one another, it is never a good practice for anyone to disclose the exact questions to be expected at a particular company job aptitude test.

It is highly unprofessional and most times doesn't favour the best candidates which is the aim of the HR recruitment team- to select/hire the best applicants in a free and fair recruitment exercise which NLNG does ensure.

Pls desist from this act, becos u may think that u are doing it to help yourself but u
maybe doing yourself harm and giving your other competitors an edge over u.

What's the need when everybody now knows the question? Why then is the aptitude being conducted? Do u think its meant to hire all applicants? If u like listen, if u like go ahead and leak the questions.

Do have in mind that HR staffs of all companies are also people like u, and are also allowed to surf the internet and monitor forums and social network platforms like this, and can decide to change the question at any time they suspect leakage or mass pre-knowledge of the questions.

As a graduate, study your basic sciences- maths, physics, chemistry and mechanical ability questions.

Study GMAT/GRE and then research personally on your own and desist from group sharing of info in situations like this if truly u love yourself.

I know that most of u won't like my counsel, that's your issue.

Goodluck all the same. Be wise!

I do not think anybody has said he or she has the exact questions here.There is nothing wrong in asking for possible test format,it will only guide you.
What problem do you have with who the company chooses?
I know ur problem:u have written the test before and already know the question area,you are afraid to tell us because u are not sure of your ability.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
idonchop: The NLNG test comprises of 5 parts
Numerical:simple arithmetic such as 11.9+_=18.2,36 questions 10 mins
Verbal comprehension of technical occupation 36 quest 12mins
Mechanical reasoning 36questions 18mins
Fault Diagnosis 36 questions 18mins(I ve got 40 solved questions on this part)
and spatial recognition 36questions 10mins
Speed is of utmost importance
Good day sir, pls can you kindly forward the materials to my mail box, lawjist@yahoo.com
Thanks, and God bless you more and more sir
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Shantyken(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
idonchop:

Current affairs? Are u sure what u wrote was NLNG test?

bros deliver ur bretheren in jobs search na by fowardin d materials abeg.johnkenneth490@yahoo.com
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
idonchop:

I do not think anybody has said he or she has the exact questions here.There is nothing wrong in asking for possible test format,it will only guide you.
What problem do you have with who the company chooses?
I know ur problem:u have written the test before and already know the question area,you are afraid to tell us because u are not sure of your ability.
Correct smiley
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by DAWOOU(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pls house I need d NLNG sample test material I beg, I just want 2 see d nature of the questions my email is (aududauda44@gmail.com) tanx!
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by DAWOOU(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
@ bidis pls na just help ur broda, I no hold side @all.
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by stanjohn57: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sorry to ask this ppl, but is it the NLNG recruitment sometime about 3months ago which states its for HND only?
Will really like to know cos am a bit confused
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nekede11(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
stanjohn57: Sorry to ask this ppl, but is it the NLNG recruitment sometime about 3months ago which states its for HND only?
Will really like to know cos am a bit confused
yer broda,that's it
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by mailemmanite: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Shantyken:

I recieved a mail frm nlng recruitment team dat i was shortlisted for online recruitment test dat wil take place dis mnth br dat n venue wil b communicate later. Charles pls is this d same as urs

@shantyken. I blieve d positions are for HND holder but I didn't get any IV. Those dat Got d IV is it upper credit u have or lower credit and do u have any professional certification?.pls let us knw so dat those of us dat didn't get will knw where d problem is.tnx a lot
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Shantyken(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
mailemmanite:

@shantyken. I blieve d positions are for HND holder but I didn't get any IV. Those dat Got d IV is it upper credit u have or lower credit and do u have any professional certification?.pls let us knw so dat those of us dat didn't get will knw where d problem is.tnx a lot
yea 4 hnd
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by mohsaaf: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
mailemmanite:

is upper credit or distinction
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by stanjohn57: 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
nekede11: yer broda,that's it

Ok bro,thanks a lot. I guessed I wasn't qualified since I have Bachelors instead
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nekede11(m): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
stanjohn57:

Ok bro,thanks a lot. I guessed I wasn't qualified since I have Bachelors instead
keep hope alive,1 day they will advertise 4 Bsc
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nekede11(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
mailemmanite:

i have upper,no additional certificatd,hope u are ok
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Aigbekaenjossy: 4:44am On Jun 09, 2013
Please I will like to write the test pls forward the mail to my box irhues@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Excelgalaxy(m): 6:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Dear Friends on this trend, I have written aptitude tests conducted by NLNG twice, Their aptitude test contract is always given to WAEC. The questions are segments where TIME is of the utmost importance and ACCURACY not being sacrificed.
I have the QRLT test past questions and Answers (QRLT means QUantitative Reasoning and Logic Test, verbal comprehension spatial recognition etc.
The best way to emerge in this aptitude test of NLNG is to practice with our NLNG Past Questions and Answers
Here is a sample of our past question on NLNG Numerical section:
Problem-solving Solve these problems and indicate the best of the answer choices given. All numbers used are real numbers .
1. If a = 3 and b = -2, what is the value of a2 + 3 ab – b2?
A. 5 B. -13 C. -4 D. -20 E. 13
2. 34 is what percent of 80?
A. 34% B. 40% C. 42.5% D. 44.5% E. 52%
3. Jack and Kevin play in a basketball game. If the ratio of points scored by Jack to points scored by Kevin is 4 to 3, which of the following could NOT be the total number of points scored by the two boys?
A. 7 B. 14 C. 16 D. 28 E. 35
4. Factor the following expression: x2 + x – 12
A. (x – 4) ( x + 4) B. (x – 2) ( x + 6) C. (x + 6) ( x – 2) D. (x – 4) ( x + 3) E. (x + 4) ( x – 3)
5. The average of six numbers is 4. If the average of two of those numbers is 2, what is the average of the other four numbers?
A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8 E. 9
Many candidates who wrote the NLNG oversea scholarship exam this year used our Past Questions and Answers.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Journi2America(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2013
Excelgalaxy: Dear Friends on this trend, I have written aptitude tests conducted by NLNG twice, Their aptitude test contract is always given to WAEC. The questions are segments where TIME is of the utmost importance and ACCURACY not being sacrificed.
I have the QRLT test past questions and Answers (QRLT means QUantitative Reasoning and Logic Test, verbal comprehension spatial recognition etc.
The best way to emerge in this aptitude test of NLNG is to practice with our NLNG Past Questions and Answers
Problem-solving Solve these problems and indicate the best of the answer choices given. All numbers used are real numbers .
3. Jack and Kevin play in a basketball game. If the ratio of points scored by Jack to points scored by Kevin is 4 to 3, which of the following could NOT be the total number of points scored by the two boys?
A. (x – 4) ( x + 4) B. (x – 2) ( x + 6) C. (x + 6) ( x – 2) D. (x – 4) ( x + 3) E. (x + 4) ( x – 3)
5. The average of six numbers is 4. If the average of two of those numbers is 2, what is the average of the other four numbers?
A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8 E. 9
Many candidates who wrote the NLNG oversea scholarship exam this year used our Past Questions and Answers.
@Excel galaxy..pls forward it to this mail box..Valentine3005@yahoo.com very urgent p
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by jakedes(m): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2013
Please also send to j.master58@yahoo.com
i appreciate...thanks
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by jakedes(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2013
Please was it only HND holders that were sent the NLNG test mail?....are there any Bsc holder(s) that were also sent the test mail?...some1 should please clarify 4 me...thanks
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Vegasailin: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2013
How can someone apply and when is the next one coming up
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
pls send it to a brother, it'll be appreciated. Thx in anticipation. Samsonamadi960@gmail.com
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Phikom(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
Excelgalaxy: Dear Friends on this trend, I have written aptitude tests conducted by NLNG twice, Their aptitude test contract is always given to WAEC. The questions are segments where TIME is of the utmost importance and ACCURACY not being sacrificed.
A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8 E. 9
please forward to my e-mail phielmakom@gmail.com
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by nekede11(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hahahahaha...wahala dey oooo.evrybody s saying 4ward it 2 my mail,hmmmm,this s expo thread,
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by romania: 2:55am On Jun 10, 2013
Plhjoo
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by Shantyken(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2013
A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8 E. 9

Bros abeg send it to my mail,johnkenneth490@yahoo.com
Re: NLNG Test 2013. by aynil(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
@Excel galaxy..pls forward it to this mail hbelloaynil@gmail.com, pls its urgent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.