Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out (4749 Views)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by AdeniyiA(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
The North Will Go To Court For The
Ban on Boko Haram.
WE Will go to Court If Their Rights
Are Infringed - Ango Abdullahi.
**their freedom of association,
freedom of speech, freedom of
propagating religious beliefs will
be infringed.
**we thought govt should
concentrate on what they were
doing and watch where Boko
Haram members will emerge and
engage in discussion and dialogue
so that these crises could come to
an end.
The Northern Elders Forum (NEF)
has been angered by the decision
of President Goodluck Jonathan to
Ban the activities of the Islamic
terror group, Boko Haram and
Ansarul.
In a statement, released by their
spokesman, Prof Ango Abdullahi,
the Elders Forum warm the Federal
Government on the decision and
added they will head to court if
rights of their people are infringe
by the decision.
The NEF spokesperson said that
“we don’t know the content of the
proscription (Ban) as regards the
Boko Haram and Ansarul.
“Boko Haram, to my
understanding, is not an
organization that has been in
existence under the Nigerian laws.
You proscribe an organisation
when it is recognised or registered
with the Corporate Affairs
Commission as an organisation.
It was founded as an organisation
offending the laws of Nigeria. This
is the basis one can say that such
organisation could be proscribed.
“But, outside that, one begins to
hope that there will not be
infringement on freedom of
association, freedom of speech,
freedom of propagating religious
beliefs and many rights that are
enshrined in the Nigerian
constitution.”
Prof Abdullahi added that, “I hope
that none of these freedoms will
be touched because if they touch
them there is a clear infringement
on the right of the citizens. And the
citizens will go to court to
challenge the violation of their
rights."
“Our concern is that these
organisations are not in any law
book, not in Corporate Affairs.
Government initially said they
didn't know the group. So you only
proscribed what is in existence
under the law.
“What I thought government
should do is to concentrate on
what they are doing and to see in
what way these people can
emerge and engage in discussion
and dialogue so that these crises
could come to an end.
“Our concern is that our rights as
citizens will not in any way be
breached.
“Everybody was happy when the
committee on peace and dialogue
was set up, and then soon after
there was a declaration of state of
emergency.
The people you said they should
come and talk with you, how will
they come out when there is a
state of emergency? How do you
expect them to come out?
The proscription, again, is
undermining the work of the
committee; the committee cannot
make progress after this
proscription.
source: Coalition of Nigerian Youths http://m.facebook.com/pages/Coalition-of-Nigerian-Youths/114418125268347?id=114418125268347&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FCoalition-of-Nigerian-Youths%2F114418125268347&_rdr
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Chimerase(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
FOOLS gringrin
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by oiseworld: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
Illiterate professor...

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Built2last: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
One thing is now clear, the families of all those who died in Suleja bombing, UN house, Kano motor park and other places. before you is the man who has sponsored Boko boys from inception. He said they have right to associate and propagate religious beliefs but your dead relatives killed by his men have no right to live.Lord lugard and his girlfriend will forever be blamed for joining light and darkness.

16 Likes

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Goddex: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
I remember here on nairaland when Buhari misled so many folks claiming that Boko Haram is PDP and PDP is Boko Haram and people believed him. Gradually, Nigerians are knowing the truth. Buhari and his gang are exposing themselves to the world.

7 Likes

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by tomakint: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
I repeat, 'woe betide any Southern Nigerian asking for any Northern Nigerian (minus the North-central folks) to rule us again' angry angry

7 Likes

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by 175(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
tomakint: I repeat, 'woe betide any Southern Nigerian asking for any Northern Nigerian (minus the North-central folks) to rule us again' angry angry

God bless you Tomakint.

3 Likes

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Omexonomy: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Bh has faild the north in bringing down goodluck. I think they should hand over to their western folkes to concot cyber lies that will be heavy for tinunbu to carry. Just to see their slave master in power.

3 Likes

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Goddex: I remember here on nairaland when Buhari misled so many folks claiming that Boko Haram is PDP and PDP is Boko Haram and people believed him. Gradually, Nigerians are knowing the truth. Buhari and his gang are exposing themselves to the world.
Yes Boss, You can deceive some people all the time but you can't deceive everybody all the time.

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Abbott(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
Superlative FOOLS!!!
Yeah! I said so....all of 'em.

3 Likes

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
Yet some people will still come out and militantly deny the obvious.
Not surprised about 'Professor' Ango Abdullahi though. I just learned he was one of those who rode to prominence on the back of the quota system. As a Vice Chancellor of one of the northern universities (ABU I think), he was referred to as "the VC without CV".

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by angelTI(f): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
....d wind is blowing n d fowl's yansh is opening gradually.....

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by cjrane: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
angel TI: ....d wind is blowing n d fowl's yansh is opening gradually.....

Yes o ! My brother! Finally those using Boko Haram to create Mayhem and instigate a religious war have finally come out of their shell! May God punish them for all the innocent Nigerian lives they wasted through Boko Haram.Good riddance!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by akpanoka: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
Boko and their sponsors violate the right to life of innocent nigerians, yet theyy want their right to freedom of association, worship, and movement to be protected. Which is greater? Now the real bokko haram are talking. I wish he could say he has come for negotiation or for aamnesty. Fool

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by AdeniyiA(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
what i am yet to come to term with is whether the prof is speaking for and on behalf of the northern elders forum or he's only airing his views.
well,if the elders fail to disclaim these views, i'll be highly disappointed in them.

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Brunobest(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
professor haram
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
Goddex: I remember here on nairaland when Buhari misled so many folks claiming that Boko Haram is PDP and PDP is Boko Haram and people believed him. Gradually, Nigerians are knowing the truth. Buhari and his gang are exposing themselves to the world.

B u HAR i is B oko HAR am and B oko HAR am is B u HAR i.

Sorry I couldn't help it. I have held it in for days. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Omexonomy: Bh has faild the north in bringing down goodluck. I think they should hand over to their western folkes to concot cyber lies that will be heavy for tinunbu to carry. Just to see their slave master in power.
The 40 laptop crew already won the Cyber War. If you think I am lying, ask beaf. cheesy
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by mindtricks: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
I'm not surprised. What baffles me sometimes is how folks takes this empty phrase "One Nigeria" so seriously while in reality it's a different ball game entirely. For every little we get to know, there's lot more happening behind the scene which we obviously know nothing about.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by tomakint: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
175:

God bless you Tomakint.
Amen! I have taken my time to study these set of barbaric elements right from their Jihad mission to conquer this Niger area called Nigeria with their calvary but for the rainforest areas of western and eastern part of Nigeria, we would all have been under their servitude, these worthless elements have killed more Nigerians than even the casualties recorded during the civil war at will at the slightest provocations! They are so parasitic to our common patrimony! They lack basic knowledge to govern, very backward in their reasoning, terribly fetish and savagely ritualistic! What even startled me most is seeing fellow southerners clamouring for a comeback of Core Northerner to rule us again, and I asked, 'what could be more deluding than this'?

6 Likes

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by docadams: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
If only we know the truth. My dear, how do you reconcile your statement with that of Mr President who openly admitted to the presence of BH in his administration?
And who is Ango Abdullahi? A founding father of PDP. Which party do majority of, if not all, the members of NEF belong to? PDP. Records show that many of the prominent figures so far arrested frolick with PDP.
I hope if you are told to write a brief expose on Buhari you will do history some justice by remembering that he was once a petroleum minister, a head of state, and head of the now defunt PTF.
Amazingly, at the mention of the name Buhari, so much frenzy that borders on hysteria is generated. He has become the demon that is responsible for all our problems while the real enemies of progress that we have bestride our landscape galloping in glory and honor like conquerors.

4 Likes

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by achi4u(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
FG is afraid of NORTH
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by skillmachine: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
It seems the quick successive moves by the government has distabilized and confused those around boko haram.
First the government set up an amnesty commitee. Before the northern elders could organise themselves the government declared a state of emergency. Now Boko haram has been officially banned. I think these events have put a spanner in the works of those behind Boko haram. So am not surprise at the outburst of this professor.

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Passing six(elementary school)is not passing sense this prof just prove that upon all his education he still de misyarn

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by babadem2much(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
i weep 4 dis hausa fulani even though am from d North, dis guys are bringing North backward @ all cost

3 Likes

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by activeguy: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
Oga Jonah should declare SOE in 4 more states of the north(kaduna, kano, plateau and niger )
So we finish them gradually..!!!
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by franchizy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
Prof Ango and the Northern Elders are very right. They are acting according to the Laws of Nigeria. Tell me wit all dis prescriptions, how can the comitee set up succeed in there task. How can Boko Haram come out 4 dialogue.
It shows the federal Govt are not sincere neither are they ready to 4 peace. Before ur can prescribe or Ban an organisation, it must b a legally registered body.
GEJ said Boko Haram are Ghosts, how can he then prescribe a ghost as terorist.
From d speech of Prof Ango, how cam we say dat they are d sponsors of Boko Haram.
I weep 4 dis country cos d truth is always bitter.
The Federal Govt will never suceed on d war against Boko Haram until they harken to d words of d Northern elders.
Afterall 80% of Boko Haram are igbos, yorubas and ex Niger Delta militants who claim to b Hausas jst to tarnish d image of the North.
I strongly believe dat wit time Nigerians will realise dat Buhari is often right in watever he says.

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
franchizy: Prof Ango and the Northern Elders are very right. They are acting according to the Laws of Nigeria. Tell me wit all dis prescriptions, how can the comitee set up succeed in there task. How can Boko Haram come out 4 dialogue.
It shows the federal Govt are not sincere neither are they ready to 4 peace. Before ur can prescribe or Ban an organisation, it must b a legally registered body.
GEJ said Boko Haram are Ghosts, how can he then prescribe a ghost as terorist.
From d speech of Prof Ango, how cam we say dat they are d sponsors of Boko Haram.
I weep 4 dis country cos d truth is always bitter.
The Federal Govt will never suceed on d war against Boko Haram until they harken to d words of d Northern elders.
Afterall 80% of Boko Haram are igbos, yorubas and ex Niger Delta militants who claim to b Hausas jst to tarnish d image of the North.
I strongly believe dat wit time Nigerians will realise dat Buhari is often right in watever he says.

When your guys were killing innocent people based on their religious beliefs, did the killers dialogue with the victims? Please Niger Delta militants were not killing innocent people. Niger Delta militants never tried to force their beliefs on Nigeria.

Although I don't condone the Militants, they can never be put in the same level. I wonder how a man like Major Gen. Buhari who wants to lead Nigeria can be as myopic as that.

Please GEJ, don't show them mercy. Very soon all of them will be begging for amnesty. cheesy
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by buoye1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
Huh

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by 1025: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2013

i am from imo state and i can tell u till tomorrow that pdp is boko and haram.
do u know how many govt officials that have been linked to boko haram in one way or the other? they are mostly stunch pdp members.
senator ndume. do u know where the boko haram leader was arrested in abuja then? in a gov's lodge.
what we suffer in the area of security is the result of pdp internal crisis.
in bayelsa where pdp is fighting among themselves, is bomb not exploding there?

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
People have serious comprehension problems!!!!

Lack of comprehension is a path to ignorance.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by lacasa: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2013
9jaganja: People have serious comprehension problems!!!!

Lack of comprehension is a path to ignorance.

Na Nairaland we dey na.

Wat weRe u expecting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! / [graphic] Another UNIBEN Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists(18+) / Picture Of Lokoja Stadium, Country Of Western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.