Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (142100 Views)

LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY / Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY / 10 Lessons To Note From LUPEY - Miss Nairaland Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
This is it! Our final destination! Your ultimate search for Miss Nairaland June 2013 ends right here; on this thread!

14 ladies started this competition. 9 have been voted out. And of the remaining 5, all we need is one!

These women have been lovely enough to grace us with their photos and give us a peak into their true beings with their profiles and answers for the Q&A session. We are very grateful for they have made this edition of Miss Nairaland the success that it is. smiley

Miss Nairaland is going to be decided by your votes. So, vote wisely!

This is a one man/woman, one vote. You cannot vote more than one!

The ladies are all beautiful and personable. It is very hard to make a choice, but we have to if a new Miss Nairaland is to emerge.

Thank you all for being a part of this!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Contestant Number 2 is [size=15pt]<<|Adaobi|>>[/size]

Adaobi is a pharmacy student aspirant who is in her very late teens. She has her roots in Anambra State of Nigeria. She gets "attracted to smart people who she can have a decent conversation with, talking about current affairs."

"Some people think I have a weird way of thinking", she says, but that has not deterred her from seeking to achieve her set goals which are, "to become a Pharmacist and also have my own pharmacy in the future. Also to get married and have kids too..."

Her hobbies are "reading, playing sports in general but my favourites are football, athletics, basketball and tennis. I also like a bit of gaming and cooking too". And in addition to her sport skills, she also has good baking skills. . . Pertaining to food, "Anything with rice and chicken. . . Eba and Okra soup" is her favourite.

Contestant Number 2,
[size=15pt]Adaobi[/size]. Vote this young, flexible, future pharmacist to be the next Miss Nairaland...

Adaobi's Question and Answer Session.

Question 1: Several women have competed in Miss Nairaland competitions in the past. With changes in eligibility rules and the actual process, many potential contenders were discouraged and opted out, but you didn't. Why did you decide to roll with the changes and participate in this edition of Miss Nairaland?

Answer: 1.)In all honesty I decided to contest because I thought it was fun.

Question 2: What gives you an edge over your competition?

Answer: Errmmmm.....I don't wear make up, I guess tongue

Question 3: How would a good friend or family member describe you?

Answer: A good friend will describe me as a bubbly and an intelligent person. Sometimes quite quiet but when I want to put my point of view across, I'll become confident and quite loud.

Question 4: If there was one thing you could improve in Africa or amongst Africans, what would it be? And Why?

Answer: Timing. Africans in general have bad timing. Party is supposed to start at 2 but starts at 5 !?! But I guess its already grained into our DNA ! Also, organisation. We need to become organised for us Africans to move forward. I could write a whole essay but I don't have any time.

Question 5: Why did you choose your educational or career path? How would you use a position in your (desired) field to better situations in your
community?

Answer: I choose Pharmacy because I LOVE chemistry. I choosing Pharmacy allows me the chance to advise the community into which drugs will help them. Hopefully, in the future I can have my own pharmacy in the future. 

Question 6: What was a recent goal that you accomplished?

Answer: Recent goal ? I passed my driving theory test ! cheesy

Question 7: The roles of women in the world are expanding. However, they still remain fairly limited. Do you think it's imperative that roles of women should be more than the typical maternal and/or spousal duties? What would you do to get more women actively involved in atypical positions?

Answer: In my opinion, woman can be both - the mum at home and the mum at work. Women should be given more of a chance to get higher ranked jobs. Like the saying, "what men can do, women can do better" wink If possible, I'll make everyone in my company female but that's not possible. I'll do it fairly, whoever can do the job better will get the job. End of !!

Question 8: Define "Beauty".

Answer: Beauty ? Hmmmmm, to be honest I believe there is no straight answer to this. Beauty comes within (cheesy I know) and its not just about how the person looks outside. IMO I feel that a persons personality makes one beautiful, a person who is constantly smiling and is always happy, is what I call beauty ! tongue

48 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
Contestant Number 11 is [size=15pt]<<|SleekChic|>>[/size]

SleekChic is a proud Anambran in her early 20's. She studied Industrial Chemistry and has the goal of "obliterating mental and physical poverty from her lineage." Her dear mother has always been her backbone, mentoring her as she grows to become a woman.

She is attracted to sincere, loyal and selfless persons. She has good communication skills, and in addition to that, very good marketing skills. Being herself and avoiding crowd mentality sets her apart from her contemporaries. When she is not busy interacting with people, she's either reading, researching, swimming or on Nairaland, her favourite hobbies. If you ever hear that food can unlock her heart, it's got to be pounded yam and well cooked egusi soup, with all the available obstacles and condiments, of course...

I present to you,
[size=15pt]SleekChic[/size], contestant number 11. Vote her to keep her hopes of becoming the Next Miss Nairaland, alive.

Sleekchic's Question and Answer Session.

Question 1: Several women have competed in Miss Nairaland competitions in the past. With changes in eligibility rules and the actual process, many potential contenders were discouraged and opted out, but you didn't. Why did you decide to roll with the changes and participate in this edition of Miss Nairaland?

Answer: I have been trying to work on my self esteem for a while now and coming out and participating in this contest is a huge leap for me since I have always shied away from any form of event where my looks would be judged and criticized. It takes a lot of confidence to agree to this level of exposure and when I read about the changes in rules in the present miss nairaland contest, I agreed it was a great improvement and felt I had a chance. Hence, my decision to enter the competition.

Answer: My edge is my personality and to an extent, the way i come across to people. I have a very engaging personality, very entertaining, a social thinker, an introvert of sorts but very warm and lovable I am also quite exposed and versatile and can fit into different strata of society.

Answer: Most friends and family members would describe me as a very caring and thoughtful person who is always putting herself out for others. very intelligent, focused, God fearing and family individual.

Question 4: If there was one thing you could improve in Africa or amongst Africans, what would it be? And Why?

Answer: We as africans need to see our essence and our uniqueness and stop trying to be more western than the europeans and the americans. This is because we are beginning to lose our values and identity as a people as we imbibe the western culture and encouraging a highly disturbing level of mental slavery. So I would love to change the mindset that western culture and values are superior to ours.

Question 5: Why did you choose your educational or career path? How would you use a position in your (desired) field to better situations in your
community?

Answer: I chose my educational path because of my love for chemistry as a subject and the passion to make an impact in a country where environmental pollution by individuals and industries is not taken serious considering the grave consequences. I hope to get a masters degree in environmental/analytical chemistry in the near future and work as an environmental chemist so I could use that medium to sensitize people in my community on the dangers of inappropriate methods of waste disposal, its impact on the environment and its subsequent consequences on human and animal health and also make sure that industries located there adhere strictly to environmental laws.

Answer: at the beginning of this year,in addition to certain personal development goals,one of my top goals was to start and finish my bible in six months in order to understand God and strengthen my relationship with him. I have almost seen that to the finish, and have tremendously improved on my self esteem.

Question 7: The roles of women in the world are expanding. However, they still remain fairly limited. Do you think it's imperative that roles of women should be more than the typical maternal and/or spousal duties? What would you do to get more women actively involved in atypical positions?

Answer: The roles of women should be more than the typical maternal/spousal duties because not being actively involved in atypical positions like politics has put women at a disadvantage, made them prone to intimidation,domestic abuse and has kept a lot of women in a state of perpetual mental laziness for a long time now. What I can do?if the quest for a healthy dose of self-respect,the rising cases of domestic abuse, the inspiring stories of successful women like Ngozi-okonjo iweala and poverty doesn't motivate them into going for those positions,I really dnt knw what can..certainly not me!

Answer: Beauty is a combination of the physical looks, carriage and comportment of a person as well as the intelligence, attitude and compassion within a person.

50 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Contestant Number 1 is [size=15pt]<<|Graise|>>[/size].

Graise is young lady in her early twenties from Benin City in Edo State of Nigeria. A student midwife who is so in love with her profession. Because of her love and feelings for fellow humans, she says: "my goal is to be d best I can be in my profession and to always always put smiles on people's faces and to have an orphanage and Old people's home where I can care for, and assist the less privileged"
She looks up to the famous Dr Ben Carson as her mentor.

She loves cooking and that is her favourite hobby, alongside caring for helpless people and giving hope to the hopeless. Her favourite food is Starch and Banga Soup.

She needs your votes to wear the crown of Miss Nairaland June 2013, Gracefully. . . Vote Contestant Number 1,
[size=15pt]Graise[/size].

Graise's Question and Answer Session.

Answer: I joined NL last year and ever since been following the forum, till recently I came across the thread for Miss Nairaland Contest. I have always had a passion for beauty pageantry and this was no exception, though my first participation. I am glad I am part of the contest and have come this far. Thanks to the huge support I get daily from Nairalanders, most especially my campaign team. My focus n strong willed nature is what has kept me going in the competition, thus, opting out is no option for me as I see myself at the top, regardless of new rules, critics etc.

Answer: It's so obvious ALL the contestants are a beauty to behold, hence deciding on whom to vote might not be that easy. Having highlighted beauty as a common feature, I would say my uniqueness, poise, goal-driven attribute, and originality are my outstanding features in this competition.

Answer: Friends and family who are very close to me would describe me as lovable, Intelligent, cheerful, having a good sense of humour and empathy... But we all know that perfection is not a human attribute,we are just working towards perfection!

Answer: It'll be to reduce or totally eradicate the practise of Female Genita.l Mutilation that is circumcision of a female child which may Lead to Morbidity(diseases and infection) and Mortality(death) in women! I can still picture "Modupe" my friend's sister's Child bleeding to death before my very eyes and the eyes of her loved ones, it was sympathetic and the memory is still fresh in my head, that's what I would like to eradicate in Africa as a whole because it is a rampant practise!

community?

Answer: I chose my lovely profession, Midwifery because I have a passion for it, which grew stronger after the death of my uncle's wife. I was shocked to hear the news and it made me sick for a very long time. In a bid to find out the cause of her death, I discovered she bled to death in the village after delivery…. This made me more determined to go into the profession to partake in curbing or if possible completely eradicating infant & maternal morbidity & mortality. This I plan on achieving through: Making myself available as an advocate within my community for those in need of assistance and advice, Educating them on healthy life styles and benefits of attending antenatal clinic, Modify all their negative beliefs.

Answer: As aforementioned, besides my passion, my motivation for choosing a career in midwifery is linked to the death of my uncle's wife, who died from haemorrhage. It has ever since been and is still one of my goals to contribute my part in curbing mortality rate through haemorrhage. Three months ago precisely, I was able to achieve that, I was part of the team that arrested haemorrhage and saved a woman from dying of the same condition that killed my uncle's wife. That to me is one of my biggest achievements ever.

Answer: Yes,I am of d opinion that the roles of women be more than the normal maternal/spousal duties. There's a popular saying that what a man can do,a woman can do it even better so, I would encourage women to come out, get more managerial and leadership positions, the few we have there already are doing great an You all can attest to that fact,talking of the likes of Okonjo Ngozi Iweala, Diezani Alison-Madueke... I would empower women by serving as a source of inspiration to them by being the best I can be in my profession and to get to the zenith of my profession.

Answer: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder is a saying we all are familiar with. True beauty for me comes from within and illuminates/extends to the outward appearance of a person. It is evident in the person's character, features(physical,intellectual...) That is my perception of Beauty!

43 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2013
Contestant Number 10 is [size=15pt]<<|Nadia|>>[/size]

Nadia is in her late teens. She is a first year student studying Electrical Engineering. She is from South Africa.

Nadia loves having fun and exploring life., little wonder then that her motto is, "Live life to the fullest". Her dear mother, who is also her pastor and everything, is her mentor.

She loves singing and dancing. Her favourite south african dish is bredie (cooked stew incorporated with meat and vegetables), and her favourite Nigerian dish is Jollof rice served with vegetables and fish.

Vote contestant Number 10,
[size=15pt]Nadia[/size]; a future Electrical Engineer as your Next Miss Nairaland.

Nadia's Question and Answer Session.

Answer: To be honest, bearing in mind the rules and processes involved in this competition and also how beautiful the other contestants are, it takes someone with a very high self-esteem to go into the contest as a contestant. And in the past editions of the contest, I noticed that one thing which the contestants possessed which complemented their beauties is CONFIDENCE. I felt that was all I needed so I built it. I didn't let myself get intimidated because when you see the other contestants, you could easily get intimidated because they are equally beautiful.

Answer: Once again, its the level of confidence being displayed by being in the contest. None of the contestants have an edge over the other. Everyone is beautiful and confident. Its all in the hands of the voters.

Answer: Sweet-hearted. That's all. Lol.

Answer: Elimination of hatred and strife; this is the major thing preventing the forward movement of Africa. Hatred brings forth intolerance and when intolerance exists, how is unity in diversity supposed to be achieved. We need to embrace other Africans from other countries so we can live in peace and progress and development can be actualized.

community?

Answer: To be honest, I never wanted to do Electrical Engineering but I had to for some reasons. And now I love being an Electrical Engineer. I can't wait to get out of school, and bag additional degrees and improve on the power supply quality in my country. I'm even dreaming of becoming the Minister for Power cos that way I can help improving the irregular power supply.

Answer: I visited a friend and I was served this very delicious Nigerian soup, egusi is what she called it. I decided to learn how to prepare it and last week, I cooked my first egusi soup.

Answer: Yes definitely. Women aren't just meant to be confined to the house all in the name of being a wife and mother. Women need to be given as much respect and recognition as men get. Given the power and chance, I'd empower as many women as possible, make them independent financially and emotionally. This will go a long way in boosting their self-esteem and thus stiffen the seemingly negligible competition between us and men.

Answer: Beauty is the attractive attribute someone possesses which endears such a person to people's hearts. The attributes could be physical or behavioural. Whichever it is, one's beauty can take one places one never imagined one would ever reach. So stay beautiful people.

38 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 07, 2013
Contestant Number 13 is [size=15pt]<<|Lupey|>>[/size]

Lupey hails from the Western part of Nigeria. She is a law student in her early 20's. Her goals are "to be a renowned jurist and an almost perfect mother"
Qualities Lupey gets "attracted to are definitely transparency, good oratory skills, maturity and intellectual depth.

She has no mentor for now. Her hobbies are travelling and reading... sewing, public speaking, baking, singing are among the skills she has acquired...

"What makes me different", Lupey says, "should be the way I reason, and my shape."

Asked about her favourite dishes, and she said "Anything goes. I especially love trying new dishes so far they look good". Impressing Lupey shouldn't be difficult. Just cook her any dish that looks nice, don't bother about the taste... she'll love it!

All lupey wants, is your votes. She needs it to loop over all other contestants to become Miss Nairaland... vote contestant Number 13,
[size=15pt]Lupey.
[/size]

Lupey's Question and Answer Session.

Answer: Coupled with my confidence in the beauty I have, I've been able to convince myself that I'm the best in everything I put my mind to. I'm a go-getter, no matter how flimsy or inconsequential what I'm after is. When I believe in a thing, I go after it and I do not mind whatever hurdles in encounter on the way. Contesting in this edition of Miss Nairaland was a spontaneous decision, and even though I didn't get campaign managers early enough, I was ready to cheerlead myself to whatever point I would get to, if I didn't get to the finals. That's just who I am. When I put my mind to something, I do it no matter what.

Answer: I acknowledge that my fellow contestants are beautiful, but what gives me an edge isn't far-fetched. I'm a beautiful, bold and confident lady. Not only do I have the brains; I also have the beauty to complement it. I'm not being obnoxious, I'm just stating the fact. I'm a complete lady. I have God on my side too.

I should also add that I have good campaign managers.

Answer: Tolu is a very beautiful lady, intelligent, very sensitive to needs of people around her, an extrovert but goal-oriented,and very creative. She's nice to a fault and is always smiling. She is very decisive. She hardly changes her mind when she makes a decision. Tolu would never take nonsense from anybody, that's why she has earned herself a lot of respect. She's also very optimistic about life, always seeing the bright side to everything. She's very admirable. One thing worthy of emulation is that she's very strong-unflinching in the face of danger. I could also say that she's courageous. She can also multi-task! Tolu is blunt to a fault! If you offend her,she would tell you to your face and never talk about it again, and after,relate with you like it never happened. She's fun to be with, always making people laugh and she's extremely considerate. However,one demerit to her is that she's too quick to conclude about people. She doesn't give people a benefit of doubt. Once she writes a person off,you're off and that's it. That's the only wrong thing I see about her. She's a very good leader and a better follower. You want to have Tolu on your team, trust me. She's a good team-player too. There's a lot to Tolu I can't exhaust at a go.

Answer: If I could wave my magic wand and improve something in Africa, it would be our spirit of unity, or better still, oneness. Africans are good people, but we still haven't gotten to that point of selflessness for one another. From time immemorial, we've heard tales of how people betrayed their kins men and handed them over to the colonial masters, in exchange for cowries and mirrors. They turned deaf ears as their own kins men cried in anguish and we carted away in slavery. Till the 19th century, even after the abolition of slave trade, we still heard of an affluent woman in the western part of Nigeria who still sold slaves for a living. Today, our lack of oneness is expressly seen in the corruption of those at the topmost rung of the ladder, and flows from these people we refer to as our leaders, trickles down to the policeman on the highway, and even the trader that hikes the price of pepper at the market just to make profits. The media are not left out,as they gladly and wholesomely feast on the misfortunes of others. The U.S, as a case study, is one country that is people-oriented. The airwaves are flooded daily with news of the likes of firemen and soldiers, who are celebrated as they risk their lives to save other peoples lives. An ordinary citizen would never stand and watch aloof as another person lies in danger, or a threat is made on another person's life. So many African nations today clamour for an opportunity to clinch the title "the giant of Africa." Everyone wants to stand by his country, defending her integrity whenever he has to, against any other African country, forgetting that we are one. You are either black or white, African or non-African! We can't continue to allow bigotry cloud our senses of judgement. Even the Bible admonishes us to love one another. If I can't love my neighbour,who is a Cameroonian or a Ghanian, how can I claim to love an Asian who is far from me?

The second question asks why?

A German sociologist, Savigny, postulated a theory called the Volkgeist theory, which centres on the spirit of a people. The spirit of a people is what binds them together as one. If Africans could come together as one, recognizing that we are one in both content and character, acknowledging and embracing our differences and living with the consciousness that we all are accountable for one another and owe a duty of care to one another, the first step to combating corruption is accomplished. Self-centredness would reduce drastically and our volkgeist would in more than one way, be manifested.

community?

Answer: The law is one very important aspect of every society. Without law, people are allowed to act as they wish, which could make life unbearable for the weak. Ignorance of what the law says has put so many people where they shouldn't infact be. I chose to study law for so many reasons. Lawyers stand as advocates, pleading on the behalf of a person before an impartial arbitrator. So many people are behind bars because they did not have people to plead their causes. Some, because it was done poorly (the law permits a person to state his cause in the absence of a lawyer.) I chose my career path to know the intricacies of the law, and its application. The amount of time some people spend awaiting trial is usually more than the term the court finally pronounces so. I would be a lawyer to effect change in this aspect. I chose my career path to fight for the weak.
If I was a judge, I would decide cases based on transparency and honesty, rebutting the general opinion that lawyers are liars. I would also use my position to procure necessary amenities for my community.

Answer: Recently,I decided to work on my skills so as not to rely solely on my profession alone. With respect to this,I learnt to sew under two weeks and also learnt to bake. I just floated my baking business in my school, although she's still a baby.
On a professional level, I and a team of people decided to pay a visit to an extremely remote village in the thick bushes of Osun State, and an orphanage also in Osun State. We provided them with clothes and writing materials for their school, immunization and free medical check-up for both the children and adults and some foodstuff. The goal was to show love to people who hadn't been exposed to the kind of priviledges I have been exposed to. It was a very enlightening moment for me.

Answer: The general belief is that a woman's first duty is to her husband and then her children. Over the years, women have showed that they can take on whatever it is that men do when they leave the house in the morning, wearing a tie and a suit. All over the world, women have shown that they are up to the task of making ends meet. Some even do it better than men. We see the likes of Hilary Clinton, Condolezza Rice and our very own Okonjo Iweala. These are women who have handled huge positions and have come out unscathed. I believe that it is highly necessary that women take up jobs, if not for anything but to support the family. Hardly do women accept to be relegated to the kitchen, the bedroom and the labour room anymore. Infact, women who make their own income get the respect they deserve from their husbands. In addition to being a mother and a spouse, holding a job is imperative for a woman.
The answer to the (b) part is simple. Knowledge they say, is power. Because many women have been made/taught to think that they are instruments of subversion, making them know and believe otherwise would be my focus. I would accomplish this through seminars,and workshops. The seminars would enlighten and teach them who they are,and how to go about their discovery. It would also encourage them to go after their dreams. Entrepreneurship would also be emphasized. The workshops would cater for those that hope to learn one skill or another. All in all, they would be groomed to effect change, starting with themselves.

Answer: Generally, beauty has come to mean having qualities that are pleasing to the eye. However, I believe beauty is more than that. Having a good character and a positive attitude is a necessary prerequisite to beauty. That's why it is often said that beauty is only skin-deep.

118 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2013
Voting will be from 9:00am to 9:00pm GMT...

[size=13pt]You are entitled to vote for ONLY ONE contestant that you'll like to see crowned Miss Nairaland June 2013.[/size]

Members who registered after May 01 2013 are not allowed to vote. If they do, their votes will be rendered invalid.

Please DO NOT vote with an alternate account. If you do, well, the vacation will be permanent.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2013
Nairaland rules are strictly to be adhered to on this thread. Insults and/or abusiveness towards the contestants are NOT ALLOWED under any circumstance!!!

Please. If you must campaign, please Please PLEASE keep it at a minimum. DO NOT campaign with extra large fonts, or else they'll be hidden.

You may also choose to campaign at the Official Miss Nairaland Campaign Thread.

Post your votes just once! There is no need to post your votes multiple times. All your votes should be done in one post rather than in multiple posts on multiple pages of this thread.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

We do hope you have a wonderful voting experience....
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2013
Best of luck to each and every one of this edition's Miss Nairaland! We're excited to see who will be crowned our new Miss Nairaland!!!

Regardless of the results, do remember that you're all beautiful. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecGr0JJ9UCY

Let the voting begin!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2013
RESULTS

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2013
On Behalf of myself, my family, my village and my community, Amaechi, Awkunanaw in Enugu south local government, i hereby pitch my tent with beauty and intelligence, I VOTE for ADAOBI as Miss Nairaland.

This is certified by the International Association of Beautiful and Intelligent Women

VOTE for Adaobi if you want to end this year with a house in Banana Island and the latest Ranger Rover.

9 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2013
Nice and wonderful answers from all the beautifully and wonderfully made contestants.
Based on the answers provided by all contestants, i vote foR:

L
U
P
E
Y

LUPEY!!!

tongue

11 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by skiesoduah: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2013
TBH I am not interested in that question and answer. It's all about the pictures.

#Skies is not impressed. Vote reserved

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Gboliwe: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2013
Still #Lupey.

The girl is mouthed, no doubt. tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by eriegua83: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2013
LUPEY U̶̲̥̅̊ put smiles on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ face with Ʊя̲̅ pix with †ђåt̶̲̥̅̊ kid. GƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ gιяℓ. LUPEY all the way.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2013

Recently,I decided to work on my skills so as not to rely solely on my profession alone. With respect to this,I learnt to sew under two weeks and also learnt to bake. I just floated my baking business in my school, although she's still a baby.
On a professional level, I and a team of people decided to pay a visit to an extremely remote village in the thick bushes of Osun State, and an orphanage also in Osun State. We provided them with clothes and writing materials for their school, immunization and free medical check-up for both the children and adults and some foodstuff. The goal was to show love to people who hadn't been exposed to the kind of priviledges I have been exposed to. It was a very enlightening moment for me.

#pictures available

The baby's name is Charis.

for this reason im voting for lupey

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2013
Without any ado, I vote for the one and only GRAISE!!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Deiok(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2013
Reserved for #TeamGRAISE.

Vote for GRAISE and thank me later.

#TeamGRAISE
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: for this reason im voting for lupey

My sister, the girl just won my heart with that also.

Our very own compasionate Angelina Jolie. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by jeslom: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2013
hahaha see as lupey write epistle for here ...no time to read mehn!!!! i no go schoool i vote for that S/A girl NADIA

13 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by jaybee3(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2013
I vote Lupey
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by daviide: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2013
LUPEY has it for me smiley she dressed african 'n' simple ..#teamLupey!!!! Nd her hips na ghen-ghen ..much luv
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2013
I absolutely vote Lupey.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by andyanders: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2013
ADAOBI I finally voted for since it is one man, one vote. Adaobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I rest my case and wish other beauties the best of fun.They all are beautiful. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2013
rokiatu:

My sister, the girl just won my heart with that also.

Our very own compasionate Angelina Jolie. grin grin grin
she has it all hey
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2013
where are all my pics ? undecided

i vote for myself

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by xynerise: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2013
Am outta here angry. You girls have given me headache. I am as confused as a mad man on who to vote angry.

Bye in advance. NONSENSE angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123: where are all my pics ? undecided

i vote for myself

Which ones are missing?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Thorpe85(f): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2013
Lupey
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2013
ogugua88:

Which ones are missing?

I sent sexkillz 4 yesterday.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by manee2(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2013
''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! . If adaobi doesn't win den bribe was involved.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.