Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches (1239 Views)

Beautiful Girls Are Ugly / How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly / Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by vexxy(f): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2005
None of God's creations are ugly. Well, maybe except for roaches lipsrsealed
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by hotangel2(f): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2005
haha....are you scared of roaches and spiders? I ain't scared of them.

And yeah Non of God's creatures are ugly.
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by vexxy(f): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2005
Spiders, not so much. Roaches? That's a whole other story. When I was a child, my older brother used to hold me down and let them crawl on me. He would also make me crush the big ones in my hands, for that I am a forever changed woman!

Since those years, I have never gotten along with them.
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by hotangel2(f): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2005
hahaha...I kill roaches and hold their little thingy above their head.. I scare my firneds away when i was a kid.
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by vexxy(f): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2005
You and my brother would have been good friends!
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by hotangel2(f): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2005
Amen to that! cheesy
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by vexxy(f): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2005
And he's located in TX as well. He's probably doing the same thing he did to me to his son. Poor baby!
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by hotangel2(f): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2005
I doubt if he'll do that to his son. smiley
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by vexxy(f): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2005
Knowing my brother, I doubt if he won't! cheesy
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by hotangel2(f): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2005
Awww...poor baby. sad
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by WesleyanA(f): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2005
lipsrsealed nddy won't like this topic. hehe grin
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by hotangel2(f): 3:33am On Aug 19, 2005
Why wouldn't he? Ohhh.....I get it! cheesy
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by abuguy64(m): 4:12am On Aug 21, 2005
Hot Angel what do you get?!Vexxy,sure about this?I guess if you use spiritual eyes,God's cretures are all beautiful..But with the physical eyes?There are a lot of ugly things out there(dont ask for examples!).....hhahahaha
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by vexxy(f): 4:17am On Aug 21, 2005
I really didn't intend to make this a topic. That was actually just one of the sentences in my response to another post. Since it was uneccessary chatter it got placed in here undecided

You're right about looking at things with spiritual eyes. If I did that I would say that God is amazing for making so many different creatures and each one serving a purpose.

But those roaches are ugly!
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by Seun(m): 4:28am On Aug 21, 2005
Off-topic conversations are strictly prohibited on the forum. The tendency is for such posts to get deleted instead of being moved into the chatterbox. I have had to delete hundreds of such posts in the past 2-3 days, and it's not much fun, so I've started banning people who make off-topic posts. Hope you've seen the rules!
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by vexxy(f): 4:30am On Aug 21, 2005
No, Daddy Seun, I haven't seen the rules but I have noticed the moving of posts wink
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by layi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2005
Ban ke?

Ther's no fun is seriousness o! ehnn!

ok maybe for space reasons. lets not 4get d topics while posting.
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by Z4M4eva(f): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2005
Hate Spiders
Re: None of God's Creations are Ugly, Except for Roaches by adesodgi(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2005
my cous are so scared of spiders and rats no matter how tinny they are...am like a saviour wen it comes to killing spiders grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Newest Naija Member! / Mr. Nigeria 2007 / Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.