Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order (15886 Views)

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 07, 2013
Palpable fear has allegedly gripped the people of Anambra State especially residents of Onitsha, sequel to the reported arrival of group of soldiers in droves for security build up against the alleged Sit-At-Home order being canvassed by the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB.

As early as 7.30 am, Thursday, lorry loads of soldiers were sited trouping into Onitsha from the River Niger Bridge head.

Reports said they may have come from Delta and other neighbouring States into Onitsha as it is believed to be the operational headquarters of MASSOB, while Okwe, Imo State is the theoretical headquarters.

MASSOB had through its Director and Deputy Director of Information, Uche Madu and Mazi Chris Mocha warned that it would deal ruthlessly with any body who refused to observe the Sit-At-Home order.

According to Mocha, “the Sit-At-Home order remains June 8, 2013 and any group or groups that said it has been postponed said so on their own.”

Meanwhile, the State Police command had in a press release warned MASSOB and other groups agitating for a Sovereign State of Biafra to steer clear of June 8, Sit-At-Home stating that it would invoke some sections of the law to ensure that lives and property of the people are protected.

In a press statement yesterday, the State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Emeka Chukwuemeka reminded MASSOB and other militant groups that they remain banned in the state.

He urged the citizenry to go about their normal business and forget about the ranting of those he described as miscreants.

It would be recalled that the Association of Igbo Youths Organization, AIYO, had on Tuesday stormed the Anambra State House of Assembly where it revealed that it would assist the security operatives in ensuring that the Sit-At-Home order would not be observed.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/soldiers-flood-anambra-over-massobs-sit-at-home-order/
Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 07, 2013
Let the drama begin again.
Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2013
quid: Let the drama begin again.
no retreat no surrender. Hail Biafra
Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by gbanikiti(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2013
This is serious....
Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2013
Biafrans want to rest at home, and everyone is getting agitated. So funny...

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by fitzmayowa: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2013
soldiers and massob

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2013
hmmm
Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2013
quid: Biafrans want to rest at home, and everyone is getting agitated. So funny...

Biafrans aka massob want to force d other igbo people from goin to perform deir daily business in anambra by force hence d influx of soldiers in d state.

dis is a good move becos nigerians no dey hear word, na only force dem dey hear

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2013
joel lala:

Biafrans wants to force d other igbo people from goin to perform deir daily business in anambra by force hence d influx of soldiers in d state..
And Nigerians want to FORCE Biafra to remain part of Nigeria. If "forcing people" is an evil in itself, then Nigeria should lead by example. Sheesh!!

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Okijajuju: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2013
Lol...

Power pass power.. grin

[img]http://immortalteddybear.files./2011/08/i-wish-a-nigga-would.jpg[/img]
Biitch assed Niggas..

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Blackteeth(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2013
What will this "sit at home" thing achieve?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Vonwolf(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2013
GEJ IS NOT SMILING...
Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2013
quid:
And Nigerians want to FORCE Biafra to remain part of Nigeria. If "forcing people" is an evil in itself, the Nigeria should lead by example. Sheesh!!

if using stronger force to stop a strong force is the only solution den so be it...dont use biafras selfish intentions to disturb others from performing dier own duties and business. power pass power

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by bobthebuilder99(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2013
quid:
And Nigerians want to FORCE Biafra to remain part of Nigeria. If "forcing people" is an evil in itself, the Nigeria should lead by example. Sheesh!!

Nobody is stopping you from leaving.

Why don't you head to Cameroon?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Nobody is stopping you from leaving.

i tire o...
Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by 50calibre(m): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2013
Nigerian soldiers as well as the lame government, please focus on matters of more pressing concern, like addressing terror organisations like boko haram, ansaru etc and also tackling issues of electricity, poverty and a whole range of more important issues.

When would the government learn to get their priorities right?

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2013
Where are the ogbunigwes ? Hahahahaha

I hope those soldiers have been given orders to shoot at sight similar to the Adekunle orders and afterwards,we can talk about abuse of human rights by the Nigerian soldiers.

Bunch of hooligans

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Boss13: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2013
If this issue happened in america this uwazuruike would have been assasinated. MASSOB is a threat to the sovereignty of Nigeria and yet they have been allowed to thrived for so long. This is Nigeria weakness, we allow bad things to thrive and become the norm.
Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by starmehigh: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2013
THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE DELIBERATELY LOOKS FOR MASSOB TROUBLE.
Did FG see what police did to Massob at Awka- Etiti on Tuesday June 4 2013 at their rally preparation for the sit-at-home exercise police open fire at them.
Did FG know that they deliberately look for MASSOB trouble? If MASSOB react, FG will charge MASSOB leader against treason. MASSOB requests NDIGBO all over the world, to sit-at-home on Saturday June 8 2013 to reflect on the continued and unprovoked, massacre of our people in Nigeria.
I am ANTHONY EDEKE Commissioner for mobilization and planning, MASSOB. Area 17 under Onitsha south region.

Please some should send this message to dailyindependent Nigeria, i saw this message on their facebook fan page

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2013
Season 1...
Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by lexrichy(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2013
Nigeria will really be divided in 2015 everything is already going as planned ......usa I hail thee.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2013
starme high: THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE DELIBERATELY LOOKS FOR MASSOB TROUBLE.
Did FG see what police did to Massob at Awka- Etiti on Tuesday June 4 2013 at their rally preparation for the sit-at-home exercise police open fire at them.
Did FG know that they deliberately look for MASSOB trouble? If MASSOB react, FG will charge MASSOB leader against treason. MASSOB requests NDIGBO all over the world, to sit-at-home on Saturday June 8 2013 to reflect on the continued and unprovoked, massacre of our people in Nigeria.
I am ANTHONY EDEKE Commissioner for mobilization and planning, MASSOB. Area 17 under Onitsha south region.

Please some should send this message to dailyindependent Nigeria, i saw this message on their facebook fan page

MASSOB remains an outcast in the Nigeria society and must be crushed anywhere they are found.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Lanceslot(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2013
I can hear HIM talking, saying to nigeria just like HE said to pharaoh, LET MY PEOPLE GO... Let my people go peacefully. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by chaloner(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2013
Dis is not a hard tin na , haba, igbo can't u sit down for a day.... Una too like money

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2013
North wants Boko Haramistan
West wants Oduduwa Republic
East wants Biafra
I need a United States of Niger Delta.

Why force a people to a marriage of convenience, if the masses of the people want secession, who is really benefiting from this union ?

I see no reason for this union, sooner or later this marriage will wane, if not now, certainly later. This country is ethnically divided. Only electricity cables connect us together!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by point5: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2013
MASSOB,,abeg mek una swalo una pride 4get da sit @ hom 2moro 2 avoid mor los lifes cus soldiers dem mata nobi beans oo.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by emmanuel4758(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Nobody is stopping YOU from leaving.

kai i go killam for person kwoh wetin biafran come do kwanu we ar just havin a day sillence for our people killed by buhari harlams so can dat be an offence ehh if u even luk at massob dey dnt carry weapon hav u heard any one killed by massob and wy is nigeria so interested in south east especially some parasite like yoruba and hausa but mind u dnt try to be parasite for ever start now lukin for ur own crude cus anytin can hapen one day and if una remain like this hunger and poverty go wire una infact army and massob fight self mtchew pls some tell me how does dis fight change price of garri in labour market........chikinah
Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2013
I love my country BIAFRA.... God Bless You my motherland. Haters saliva on ur faces
Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Soso990240(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2013
Peter Obi's romance wit the Presidency is affectin d people.i dnt support sit-at-home though,bt d governor should speak 4 d people and also speak 2 d people.. ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2013
50calibre: Nigerian soldiers as well as the lame government, please focus on matters of more pressing concern, like addressing terror organisations like boko haram, ansaru etc and also tackling issues of electricity, poverty and a whole range of more important issues.

When would the government learn to get their priorities right?
I wonder. undecided
Billyonaire: North wants Boko Haramistan
East wants Biafra

Why force a people to a marriage of convenience, if the masses of the people want secession, who is really benefiting from this union ?

I see no reason for this union, sooner or later this marriage will wane, if not now, certainly later. This country is ethnically divided. Only electricity cables connect us together!
their greed won't let them leave us go.our oil is too precious.they can't do without it
Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by ACM10: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2013
Another Igboman used as PPRO. Nigerians are good at using Igbos to play their dirty games.
Re: Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order by emmanuel4758(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2013
Billyonaire: North wants Boko Haramistan
East wants Biafra

which electricity i never get light for my side for 3month na only crude oil unite some parasite together mtchew up biafran up niger delta Bleep oduduwa parasite Bleep buhar harlams virus

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme-Court Quashes Corruption Conviction Of Bode George / PDP Blames Jimi Agbaje For Embarrassing Defeat In Lagos Governorship Election / Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.