Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Building Construction - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Construction (683 Views)

Contact Us For Building Construction,renovation Etc / Get your Architecture designs and Building construction services,cost is almost Free,view our design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Construction by discipleAz(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2013
pls wats the cost of building a 7 bedroom duplex in ebonyi state
Re: Building Construction by Sirniyeh(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hello,
Building construction is complex in nature and what determines the cost of building varies, depending on structural designs, Interior and others.
As regard your request, the architectural design will determine the cost of any proposing duplex.
You are proposing 7bedroom duplex, anyway, get the sketch across, we would help you out with close rate at which it would be completed.
From
HP Building Tech.

1 Like

Re: Building Construction by CrazyMan(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
discipleAz: pls wats the cost of building a 7 bedroom duplex in ebonyi state
30-35 million should be ok.

2 Likes

Re: Building Construction by discipleAz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
tnx abunch @sirny
Re: Building Construction by discipleAz(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
crazyman dis ur quotation i hope it has nothing to do with ur name cus am afraid of u
Re: Building Construction by CrazyMan(m): 12:56am On Jun 09, 2013
What's that suppose to mean...have you been to ebonyi state before?

A duplex in Ebonyi state costs less than 40million. So how much do you think would be used for the construction of it?
Re: Building Construction by discipleAz(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
i'm frm ebonyi state nd abt to handle my first building project there so i just needed sm views to knw what am up against nd to certify my boq tnx@crazyman
Re: Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
before u can get a real cost of a building... u have to start up with the building plan first of all.. that way yu will be able to get the true cost

(1) (Reply)

Flat Needed Around Mafoluku For Office Use / For Aluminium Fabrication And Installation Anywhere In Nigeria / Good Mini Flat At Alagomeji Yaba 1 Year Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.