Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Tillaman - Ori Owo Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tillaman - Ori Owo Video (4808 Views)

Tillaman - Koma Roll Remix [DOWNLOAD VIDEO] Ft. Ice Prince, Iyanya, Burna Boy / DJ-Xclusive Ft MayD, Tillaman & Skales - No Time / Ew! Video : Download Tillaman – Baba Dadi Wan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by Nuriya: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lNrHfsGuZ4

“The ”real Omoba” as he calls himself decided to go back to his roots, trying to cup a feel of what he went through from his young days on his rise to the top by shooting this video.

Produced by Unlimited L.A and shot at various scenes in the city of Lagos, this video has nostalgic visual expression of his childhood and show’s the energetic cultural dance of the yoruba people.

A video that makes you reflect upon your childhood like Tillaman did as you hitting the replay button, to get the visual message he wants to pass to his fans.

DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by mistiff007(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
Cool..!
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
Monotonously repetitive. Below Average.

1 Like

Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by HARDEYLEKE(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
ohk cool...
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by horlajide: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
Loved the white building or maybe white mansion.
Looking dapper towards the end wif white background-matching trousers.
Video had a bit of humour too

Cool video 7/10
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by NessaFresh(f): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
i dont understand wat he says just like ko ma roll but its just a sweet tune...boi u gotta fine small na undecided embarassed
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by Dimejiii(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
It's below expectation

1 Like

Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by supaeagles(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by Bryancrox(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
(-_-)
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
I like the Video, but i had to mute it because the Music behind it was Awful & Irritating

The Imagery was Ok Though.

This Guy's nose is almost as Big as Mines.
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by Bryancrox(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
(-_-) (-_-)(-_-)
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
Nigerian Music is Trash Compared to Senegalese Music Tbh

The Senegalese Produce Great Music that the entire world Praises & Loves
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
I like it!
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by 9icest: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
The EFCC needs to check out this guys with over 100mil in their bank account, who make crap music, and shoot $100,000 videos. Something aint right...they just keep burning cash, all because they trying to hide their true identity....
Fishy phucks!
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Nigerian Music is Trash Compared to Senegalese Music Tbh

Wait, who asked for your opinion regarding Senegalese music? Are we talking about Senegalese music here?
If you want to talk about Senegalese music, create your own thread for that. Aight?

Senegalese Artists do make wonderful music, along with Malian Artists, I agree. Some of my favourite African Artists are Malian and Senegalese. That doesn't mean Nigeria doesn't have its own wonderful Artists. You don't need to belittle one country to applaud another. You're a grown man and should know better.

3 Likes

Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by churific(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
In one word, disappointing.

Another repetitive "too much money" video with below average lyrical content with auto-tune...but, but...very good, but not original, beats.

As a music lover, I demand more!
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by Adex097: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Nigerian Music is Trash Compared to Senegalese Music Tbh

who is senegalese
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by mickyyss: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Never knew this guy was a Revivalist.
#Joseph Ayo Babalola is coming back!!!!
Honestly this is ZERO grin
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by sweetgala(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
9icest: The EFCC needs to check out this guys with over 100mil in their bank account, who make crap music, and shoot $100,000 videos. Something aint right...they just keep burning cash, all because they trying to hide their true identity....
Fishy phucks!

You do understand Tona (Tillaman) is Alafin of Oyo Oba Adeyemi's son.
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by igboboy1(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2013
sweet_gala:

You do understand Tona (Tillaman) is Alafin of Oyo Oba Adeyemi's son.

so because he is alafin of oyo's son means he should be rich? Wow is that what the nigerian society has degenerated into? So we are too shallow now that every royal person must be stinking rich?

I am forever a REPUBLICAN and will never subscribe to such ludicrous ideology
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by sweetgala(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2013
igbo boy:

so because he is alafin of oyo's son means he should be rich? Wow is that what the nigerian society has degenerated into? So we are too shallow now that every royal person must be stinking rich?

I am forever a REPUBLICAN and will never subscribe to such ludicrous ideology

I just happen to know Tilla in person, he had been in the music business for the better part of 5 yrs + now So he must have made some loot by now, he has some hits under his belt as well.

And why can't his father sponsor him. You don't expect the son of a rich man to be poor or want for money do you!

Republican or otherwise money nah money. Work harder bro and God bless
Re: Tillaman - Ori Owo Video by igboboy1(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2013
sweet_gala:

I just happen to know Tilla in person, he had been in the music business for the better part of 5 yrs + now So he must have made some loot by now, he has some hits under his belt as well.

And why can't his father sponsor him. You don't expect the son of a rich man to be poor or want for money do you!

Republican or otherwise money nah money. Work harder bro and God bless

Longevity in the music game does not equal to excess ego/money... Ask Black face.

He has hits? Plural? His bonafide hit was puyanga. Koma roll was not off the chart or anything like that, it was just there.

My Point is why is it that traditional rulers are rich in Nigeria when they dont have any tangible business that creates wealth?

Well money na money as you talk so I guess e no matter so make we leave the matter for Matthias.

(1) (Reply)

Listen To These New Jame By Michaellem Ft Wizkid / Full Biography Of Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun A.k.a Wizkid / Ven Ven Ven Spanish Gospel English Lyrics Video Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.