Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

What's the Perfect Gift of Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's the Perfect Gift of Love? (3256 Views)

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by timmy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2005
The perfect en greatest gift is MONEY $$$$$, its all about the benjamins, when there's money, theres love grin
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by Ra(f): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2005
What a perfectly sad summation.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by vexxy(f): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2005
When there is money, there is deceit. You would never know if that person loved you or the money in your possession.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by layi(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2005
Yeah right!! U never know
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by kazey(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2005
He has a point jare. You get lots of love, if the money is flowing. Thats just natural.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by vexxy(f): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2005
But the thing is, Kazey, it's not love. Love doesn't come and go as you gain or loose material possessions. The perfect gift of love is itself. Pure, vulnerable, open, breath-taking, faultless, forgiving love. I don't think there is a gift of love, I think that love itself is the gift.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by kazey(m): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2005
Well a lot of marriages for example, are surrounded under that symbol "LOVE" but if you look closely at it, "NA MONEY".
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by vexxy(f): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2005
Most married couples don't start of with money. Besides, money comes and goes. We should be careful not to base our love on tangible things because, well, it's not love wink
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by kazey(m): 12:55am On Aug 23, 2005
lolz then why is it, that ladies especially educated ones, only want successful guys?
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by vexxy(f): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2005
That is not love, that is looking to excel.

I believe that everyone can be successful if given the proper nurturing and by having someone there to believe and support them. That's love. To help build up what someone has torn down.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by skima(m): 4:41am On Aug 23, 2005
Love's perfect gift is beyond money. Money is just a material wealth, its not worth giving to a natural thing "love". If those who will kill u will come around wen u have money. *** shocked
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by WesleyanA(f): 5:27am On Aug 23, 2005
there's no one single perfect gift of love.
it depends on the relationship and blah... blah
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by gina34(f): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2005
*perfect gift of love*
Is there anything like that i don't belive such exist.
it all depends on the relationship and the people involved.
but if we are talking about married couple here well i think it exist.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by hotangel2(f): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2005
perfect gift of love is recieving a birthday gift.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Today is my birthday, And, Whoever says the world doesn't evolve arround me is a liar, because today, It does. I am sixteen
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by gina34(f): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2005
Happy bithday to you lizzy. grin cheesy
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by hotangel2(f): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2005
Thanks gina. kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by goldenoc(f): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2005
l for say why hot_engel is talking like this, she is only Sixteen by the time she gots to 20 up wards her way of understanding will change.

To me l believe the perfect gift of love is love itself, because when you love me, every other thing is addeded unto it so love is the mother that gave birth to trust, faithfullness, truthfuness, caring e.t.c.

my people abi nobi true way l talk.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by timmy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2005
Let any lady in this forum tell me if she can marry or even date a guy with no money at all, not now, not even in the nearest future. Money makes love and love is money, Kazeey you get am jare, have money around you and all u just be hearing will me "i love you"... no woman is ready to stick out her emotions for a guy with nothing most especially if she sef no get money grin if you think its a lie, try dating a broke ass guy, who can give you anything on your birthday, val, x-mas, new-year.... cant take you out on a little luch as cheap as a scoup of icecream,.... come onm lets face it every girl like a MAN not a man by sex. The guy at least should be able to pay some bills en thats money...
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by vexxy(f): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2005
That's not love. Money does not create love, it creates enemies and problems. If you go in a relationship strictly because of the material factor I'm afraid to say you may not end up as happy as you've intended to be.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by terry(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2005
@vexxy, see love and money are like siamese twins, No gurl would tell you she loves you when you aint gat no money, I am not saying there aint gulrs who believe in love but even those who believe wouldnt fall for a handsome poor guy. Most ladies who go into relationship because of money tend to take care of their men better than those who dont. and most tymes stick together.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by vexxy(f): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2005
Ok, I'm going to put myself out there and then I'm going to a meeting.

It has been known to happen. I have dated and fallen in love with a man that hadn't 2 nickles to rub together. I supported him when he needed it. I was always there. Then, he didn't have a place to stay. I opened my home to him. It was at this time that I took on 2 jobs to support both him and myself until he was able to stand on his own.

He had no money but that didn't stop me from loving him.

But you know what?

He cheated. He strayed because I was "never home" always "too busy." I wasn't home because I was working two jobs.

Was it stupid of me to let it get that far? Yes. But it shows you that you there are people out there that can love someone who has nothing because having material possessions does not make love. It makes greed.

Besides, how great would it be to enter into a relationship and build together. That way no one can say he/she only loves me for my money because we built this thing together.

V
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by terry(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2005
@vexxy you are really a nice gurl but see, when i mean gurls i dont mean all but i mean i greater percentage of them. Greater percentage of us cheat but that doesnt mean all of us do cheat.

I wonder why anyone would look for someone else when he gats you.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by vexxy(f): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2005
Everything happens for a reason. Also, I was not the same person then as I am now. But we learn and move on wink

Also, we need to remember that not everyone is the same. Heart ache in one relationship does not mean that we should reserve ourselves in the next. Be cautious, yes but also give that new person a chance to receive your love. Don't hold back. It's the best way to love and to live cheesy
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by littlebaby(f): 12:26am On Aug 26, 2005
Perfect gift of love is sacrificing for the good of the beloved... It is giving up your own happiness, it is forgetting yourself and it is giving your all.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by gina34(f): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2005
@littlebabybravo.but is not easy girl
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by Seun(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2005
The greatest things I want from anyone who claims to love me - acceptance, belief in my dreams, acceptance, loyalty, acceptance, well lots of kiss.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2005
For me the perfect gift of love is appreciation. You partner or whomsoever appreciation is something that money or any kind of material object can not measure up to and can be expressed with feelings. Material things are symbols whose value fade with time.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by vexxy(f): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2005
love itself contains all of these things so I believe it (love) is the greatest most perfect gift.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by skima(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2005
If love is its own perfect gift, what then makes up love itself?
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by vexxy(f): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2005
All of the individual things listed. It's a whole complete package.
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by skima(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2005
if i say to u "I love u" what first will u think or expect me to give to u or that i am ready to deliver to u?
Re: What's the Perfect Gift of Love? by vexxy(f): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2005
everything within your power.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spoil Me / Can U Force Her To Bed / Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.