Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel (8184 Views)

See Why The Naira May Fall To The Dollar At #1000/$ / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Cassava Farm on a budget of £10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel by knowledge4(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
The profitability analysis is about the financial projections for 12 months of egg production for a 1000 chicken layers farm raised from day old age,prepared on Microsoft Excel format.

The financial projection or profitability analysis for 12 months has the following:
A) Layers Chicken:
1) Analysis of egg revenue from 1000 layers on daily and monthly basis for 12 months
2)Revenue from the disposal of old layers at the end of egg production
3)Analysis of farm expenses(diesel costs, salaries,transport,consultancy,miscellaneous,etc) on a daily and monthly basis for 12 months
4)Depreciation of major farm assets on a daily and monthly basis for the 12 months
5)The analysis of feed costs at the different stages of development in the chickens for the initial 20 weeks and during the egg production phase.
5)Gross and Net Profit position daily and monthly
6) Farm assets to set up + cost
7) The Sunk Cost i.e. the analysis of operating costs for the first 20 weeks from day old status to the commencement of egg laying. A cash flow projection for 12 months of sales is included in the report

2 Likes

Re: Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel by brosiye99(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2013
Hi. Do you have this report? I wonmind having a copy. Pls email to eymashi@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel by knowledge4(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
Get the details from the signature below
Re: Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel by brosiye99(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
I can't see any signature.
Re: Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel by KingsleyEze1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
knowledge4: Get the details from the signature below
Can't see any signature either. Could you, please, kindly send a copy to lionking4zion@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel by gbenguze: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2013
Basic Microsoft Excel Training

Are you an Accountant, Finance Officer, Auditor, Accounting

Student, Store Manager or Business Professional and would like to

improve your MS Excel skills and competitiveness in the market

place? Then, we have created our Basic MS Excel Training Course

for you.

NQB8 Ltd is a wholly Nigerian owned company focused on

developing individuals and assisting organisations discover new

possibilities and maximize their corporate potentials through

innovation.

This training covers:

· Worksheets and workbooks

· Data Manipulation

· Working with rows and columns

· Financial Statements (P & L, Cash Flow & Balance sheets)

· Basic Financial Modelling

· Audit Management

· Real life Cases

If this sounds like the training service you require, please call

08025294191 or click on the link below to apply.

Please note that the maximum number of candidates for this

training is 20.

DATE: Monday 29th to Wednesday 31th July 2013.

VENUE: NQB8 Training Room, 1 Ogunnusi Road, 2nd Floor, Osunsina House, by Big Treat, Ogba, Lagos.

TIME: 10am – 4pm daily.

COURSE FEE: N25,000 (This includes Tea breaks, lunch, course materials and certificate)

To apply click http://nqb8group.com/biz_plan_training.php
Re: Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Good day.i will also like to get the excel outline.i checked ur signature.i was forwarded to a martial book blog.pls could u kindly send it to : abiodunq@yahoo.co.uk thanx
Re: Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel by bruzjay: 12:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Please can I get the Excel outline also, my email is omegazel@yahoo.com
Re: Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel by Cruzzygraphics4: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please can I get a copy on excel

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 18.3% In October / 1000 Real & Active Nigerian Followers On Instagram Every Single Day / Forex Restriction Threatens Over 50,000 Jobs In Dairy Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.