Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) (3561 Views)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) / Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Consultville(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
Picture of Obasanjo and Son roasting chicken

Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
Is that really his son? ok. lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by harlos: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
Forochop ni joor undecidedgrin
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Tascocent(m): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
Abeg get ur facts Right.....dat was his farm I guess.
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by iamlincoln01(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
That's his Grandson and not his son, he's also a rapper.
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Zakkyoz: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
Chei! This man too handsome.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by tomakint: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
Awada keri keri grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Freewilly(f): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2013
Very ugly people, just look at the noses on their faces. I've seen better looking gorillas than those two.
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by jaywatt(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2013
I see..
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Popowaa: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2013
Front page? I was here
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 08, 2013
I like this man! (OBJ) #nohomo
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Chanchit: 2:22am On Jun 08, 2013
idiagbon: I like this man! (OBJ) #nohomo

Me too, he's a celebrity, he unconciously finds a way to make news for funny reasons and sometimes the other way that would still make you want to comment.
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Sec5(m): 2:31am On Jun 08, 2013
when will people know that ones appearance has nothing to do with his success

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by chukxie(m): 3:30am On Jun 08, 2013
Freewilly: Very ugly people, just look at the noses on their faces. I've seen better looking gorillas than those two.

Omg! That was meannnnnnnnnnnn! No let baba catch you oooooooo!
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by biafranqueen: 3:49am On Jun 08, 2013
Hey Baba if go back to eating chicken I will look you up grin
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by chukxie(m): 4:14am On Jun 08, 2013
Sec5: when will people know that ones appearance has nothing to do with his success

Well spoken. If looks were a yardstick for measuring success then all good-looking people would be successful and all ugly- looking ones would be unsuccessful. Life doesn't play out that way. Success comes from working hard, believing in yourself and daring to succeed where others have failed. It ain't got nothing to do with looks.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by biafranqueen: 4:46am On Jun 08, 2013
If you check out the Billionaire list I have not seen any handsome or pretty one yet oh except our own Dangotitgoing he's the cutest billionaire yet maybe I will be the 2nd grin
chukxie:

Well spoken. If looks were a yardstick for measuring success then all good-looking people would be successful and all ugly- looking ones would be unsuccessful. Life doesn't play out that way. Success comes from working hard, believing in yourself and daring to succeed where others have failed. It ain't got nothing to do with looks.
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:56am On Jun 08, 2013
Freewilly: Very ugly people, just look at the noses on their faces. I've seen better looking gorillas than those two.
ok, pause, relax and stop accessing d pix with ur teeth and use ur brain.
The guy is handsome. Nice smile too. And he is a grandson.
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Freewilly(f): 5:14am On Jun 08, 2013
^^^^^You entitled to your opinion just like I'm entitled to mine. And I still think they very ugly, so deal with it or to find you a fast moving train and jump in front of it for all I care.
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Madawaki01(m): 5:40am On Jun 08, 2013
dat chicken go sweet chop oo..chai
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by olupentane(m): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2013
This is nt Baba's son ooooo, the baba just use the chicken to pose 4 the pix ni, it's that guy's duty to roast chickens and baba is just passing by.
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2013

Please,the Gorillas will take offence at your comparism oh.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2013
idiagbon: I like this man! (OBJ) #nohomo
I like him too. He's not pretentious. He is blunt and sincere. Besides, OBJ means well for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by dridowu: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2013
Fotochop or Not and hate him or Not, me i gbadun ds man. Baba ni baba yen
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 08, 2013
is it handsome you want or strong joystick and money?
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by texaco1: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2013
kITA TITA:
I like him too. He's not pretentious. He is blunt and sincere. Besides, OBJ means well for Nigeria
he is a true NATIONAL LEADER
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by 3ace(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2013
kITA TITA:

lol...Omota gba ni baba yi sha. Like you said, he's not pretentious. I even have a video of him taking garri and epa. Very funny man.
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2013
After that otondo photoshop boy mix a picture of him hugging my wife Toolz. I now have trust issues with pictures.
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Proffdada: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2013
harlos: Forochop ni joor undecidedgrin

U b Eedris #haterzwillroastwithdchicken
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by Kolade9(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2013
Old pic.
That's his rapper grandson,barbz
Re: Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) by PvtParts1: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2013
Those chicken laps are too small. OBJ feed your chickens with something else other than cassava.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Members Go To Church In Osun State (pics) / How Does Aso Rock Look Like? / Pastor Adeboye Defends Ayo Oritsejafor Over $9.3m Arms Deal Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.