Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? (27734 Views)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by abouzaid: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
Bashirfuntua: I sit at a coner and wondering how ppl dat contribute little or nothing to the country economy are the ones always treating to parts the nation. Anyway i pray nigeria to split into four as: 1 north 2 sourth sourth 3 sourth west and 4 sourth east
mod should also delete this for bad english.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
I was wondering how the 'sit at home' order of a thing came to be...someone should throw more light on that.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by kalunomics(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/well-enforce-sit-at-home-directive-massob-warns/

Don't act naive.. Who would dare go into Main Market Onitsha and open up for business with these touts running the streets? Who would dare have a wedding in Aba with these touts running the street? Who would dare open up for business in Ariria with these touts lose on the streets?

My brother, lets start speaking the truth. The threat from MASSOB is very real. Anyone who dares open up for business in any MASSOB stronghold would be lynched to death. #Fact
You are far away west... Stop relying on hear-says and misleading articles you culled off biased fellows.
In the presence of heavy military personel here, nobody dares try to disturb another's peace.
I went about free around Owerri and even to the market without restraint from any hostile group.
I keep on reiterating it that nobody is restrainin anybody from doing anything.
You just want to lick the Yoruba's ~Bluetooth's Azz

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
I think the Sovereign States of Biafra still have a long way to go. Its not something only the Massob can handle so easily. I believe the Britains are the most influential factor towards it.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by livirakobi(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
My couzin in awada of onitsha told me dat d massob members burnt down a big truck dat came to offload goods in d early hours of today.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Okijajuju: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
kalunomics: You are far away west... Stop relying on hear-says and misleading articles you culled off biased fellows.
In the presence of heavy military personel here, nobody dares try to disturb another's peace.
I went about free around Owerri and even to the market without restraint from any hostile group.

Okwa Owerri ka I no?

Go to Aba, go to Onitsha and report back.. If you own a business in any of these two towns especially in Ariria and main market, I dare you to go open it as a case study for this topic. Then come back and report.

See why I refer to you guys as hypocrites? You mention Owerri! You might as well have mentioned Enugu na. We are talking about the two major Igbo cities of Aba and Onitsha here not places like Owerri and Abakiliki.

You are really a joker...

Read the guy above me.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by chaloner(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
Biafra........biafra..........biafra.........biafra..........biafra............biafra.....

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Seeeeeeee: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
Why not on working days let me see their strength......

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Vince2(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
pmc01: Pathetic! Later on, they would say MASSOB leaders don't deserve to be incarcerated. Who deserves to be dealt with, if not those who deliberately decide to test wits with the authorities?

U are a slowpoke, what the fucking hell have they done that amounts to testing the wits of the authority?
If i may ask U(1)Have they murdered any security officer?
Have they been found with any amunition?
Have they been violent in any way?
Until U answer the above questions just shut Ur fucking mouth up if U dnt know what to say.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
Seeeeeeee: Why not on working days let me see their strength......
Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by kalunomics(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs:

Come Nwaturuocha street, e get one joint there. I no get money to buy for you though. All bills on you.
Are you scared saying name because you are not sure if the spot you used to know is still in existence or maybe you can't get the name right again after 5years in the UK, like you did the Obari Ogwa grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by ifechez: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
kalunomics: You are far away west... Stop relying on hear-says and misleading articles you culled off biased fellows.

say what you know. onitsha and Aba are observing the sit at home. people are happy. am even going to hang out with my babe now.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
Chukskalidon: I think the Sovereign States of Biafra still have a long way to go. Its not something only the Massob can handle so easily. I believe the Britains are the most influential factor towards it.
Correct. The Yorubas and Hausas run crying to the British whenever they cannot face the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
livirakobi: My couzin in awada of onitsha told me dat d massob members burnt down a big truck dat came to offload goods in d early hours of today.
You can't be certain its true
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by touch4mony: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
christ4mi: Mumu set of people. Make them try am for Abuja or Lagos na
is lagos and abuja igbo states.the sit at home is in d 5 easthern states they nvr said the whole fedration should sit at home.even if ur not igbo and ur in those state u sit at home and they did what is ur probs u big fool

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by aquabeing: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
:-
chaloner: Biafra........biafra..........biafra.........biafra..........biafra............biafra.....

What an ugly flag! undecided

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by kalunomics(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
aquabeing: :-
What an ugly flag! undecided

1) Mind your tribal business.
2) Its a beautiful flag, the ugliness you see exists within you.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by kalunomics(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
ifechez:

say what you know. onitsha and Aba are observing the sit at home. people are happy. am even going to hang out with my babe now.
I'm not saying otherwise bro... Was just trying to clear the air of misconstrues that people are compelled to stay at home against their free will.
Check updates from Anambra here www.nairaland.com/1317310/massob-sit-at-home-order-anambra-live
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by novicali: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
bishop4life:

please even though massob announced the sit at home,it is an ndigbo initiative...please if we are not complaining,do not complain for us except you like poking your nose in what didnt concern you.right now i am in a friends place,i was nt disturbed by anything both military and massob.nobody is disturbing no-one.if you like remember your zakibiam,aluu 4 etc its your own palava
But the Ibos didn't stop any of these people you mentioned to organize any form of protest... and moreover Ibos did not ask any state that is not Ibo state to sit at home. It is all the headache of the Ibo state, so stop taking panadol for it. Some of you are getting it all wrong. They said that they mourning their dead and you cannot tell a man how to mourn, so this is the way they have chosen to remember and mourn their dead. I will only be against them if they carry arms and start threating the lives of people. From the prism of truth, take it or leave it Nigeria is not one, and will not be one. Since what caused the civil still tells on us, and even bigger hatred have developed among this present generation, it is impossible to unite peaceful. mind you I dont support Massob or whatever.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by kalunomics(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

Okwa Owerri ka I no?

Go to Aba, go to Onitsha and report back.. If you own a business in any of these two towns especially in Ariria and main market, I dare you to go open it as a case study for this topic. Then come back and report.

See why I refer to you guys as hypocrites? You mention Owerri! You might as well have mentioned Enugu na. We are talking about the two major Igbo cities of Aba and Onitsha here not places like Owerri and Abakiliki.

Read the guy above me.
what a lame pretext to justify your unpatroitic utterance against the Igbos
Read updates in Onitsha and Aba here

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

Equal to what task? Stopping MASSOB from assaulting any Igbo man that decides to go about his business or what?
Okija my flend nnwanem! Hw far na? Kedu kodi? Nna see post wey I leave 4 u, click below grin
https://www.nairaland.com/michael%20sokoto/posts/2
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
I wonder y d yorubas dayokanu. and day magodo. ilugunboy re obsessed wit anything igbo

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
patmaine: I wonder y d yorubas dayokanu. and day magodo. ilugunboy re obsessed wit anything igbo
They are contented Yorubas who are discontented with the Igbos. (Did that make sense?)

By the way, you forgot to include T8sky and his alter-ego T9sky: they are also contented discontented Yorubas.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by ballabriggs: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
I thank the people of Orlu, Uturu and Okigwe most especially who have resisted Uwazuruike and his thugs in spite of the fact that Uwazuruike's bunker and shrine is based in Okigwe.

These people have resolved a long time ago not to bow to the forces of darkness called MASSOB and they are keeping to their words.

Stores are open, people are trading and earning a living; what is more heart warming than that.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by kalunomics(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
ballabriggs: I thank the people of Orlu, Uturu and Okigwe most especially who have resisted Uwazuruike and his thugs in spite of the fact that Uwazuruike's bunker and shrine is based in Okigwe.

These people have resolved a long time ago not to bow to the forces of darkness called MASSOB and they are keeping to their words.

Stores are open, people are trading and earning a living; what is more heart warming than that.
Political Jobber trying to protect his precious treasure, Nigeria. Enjoy the loot you earn from the failed and forced union called Nigeria but we are not that gullible for you to confuse.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
kalunomics: Political Jobber trying to protect his precious treasure, Nigeria. Enjoy the loot you earn from the failed and forced union called Nigeria but we are not that gullible for you to confuse.
I think he needs a dose of Boko Haramic bombing to wake him from his slumber.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju: [b]This is a shout out to the mod of this thread for sanitising it..

Now back to the matter at hand.

MASSOB will lead us nowhere.. If we must succeed as a people, we need to call a conference of Ndi Igbos worldwide and really discuss our issues. A lot of us here are very sentimental (myself inclusive). If we don't all adopt a clear headed approach, we will continue to be lost.

We are like the Jews of Isreal, so confused, it took them 40 years to complete a Journey that shouldn't have lasted more than a few weeks.

MASSOB is an association of touts. I have seen them at work in Onitsha and Aba. I'm too well schooled to be led by touts. They had a good idea whit this stay at home thing, but to threaten the safety of Ndi Igbos who flouted it is absolutely unacceptable. Most people are indoors because of the threat to lives and properties. Sme of you here are so clueless that you have to idea the cyclic effect of this. By Monday, many Igbo sons and daughters would be out of a job. many Igbo sons and daughters would have lost many opportunities simply because they couldn't move. Many Igbo business men would have lost sure deals to other rivals. The people who set up this did not take that into consideration. Infact most of you here typing are not even living within MASSOB territories.. This is not like a nationwide strike, where it can be understood and classified as a force majure.

I'm sorry, but I am really appalled by this. When educated men allow touts rule them, this is what you get. Ever wondered why the top dogs amongst us never fully associated with MASSOB? It's for reasons such as this.

Anyi ka na gba ari ka Ndi nzuzu. In times like this, I can only wonder when we will start making true strides in this nation. One moment we are lashing out and demanding a Nation, next moment we are clamouring for a division, next we are calling for the head of Ndi Hausa, next we are allying with the same Ndi Hausa (Rochas), next we want to rule the same nation we just clamoured to leave.. Isn't this madness?[/b]
Chai! D only swiit iboman in da house. Nna meehhhn, dat is why I luv ya swag, even my best friend is an iboman. Na only Chinyere just dey fall my hand since 4 marriage matter sake of say ego no plenty, but in d next life, I must be iboman, I go make sure say I follow Ogidi 4 Anambra state come out. grin
Please click like 4 Okija Nnwanem hia! cheesy
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju:

Okwa Owerri ka I no?

Read the guy above me.
I decided to ignore u to wallow in ur ignorance but not to allow u pull along unsuspecting people in this forum. Pls guys, for the record: No one is withholding anybody frm their daily activities like d deluded fellow above allaged. Ariaria Market in Aba is in full human activities same for Onisha markets.
Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Bolan123: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
This is Onitsha observing the sit-at-home

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
pmc01:
What a weak attempt on you part at justifying an irrational move!
Going by your argument, what should the clansmen of the ALUU4 do? What about the Odi and the Zaki Biam people?.... And the list goes on. So, they should all hold the nation to ransom over injustice done to them.
Realistically, this nonsense order is almost similar to the root cause of the Boko Haram trouble, minus the violence of course.
What are you even spewing sef? Trashy trash!!!!!
are you actually in good conscience comparing ALUU4 incident and the likes of it to the generations and decades of massacre and genocide being committed by this Nation against the igbo tribe?what Nigeria is doing to Igbos is by no means different from what the Germans did to the Jews except in magnitude.sometimes I think people like just come here and type nonsense in search of cheap popularity.do you not know the difference beteween an act of injustice commited by a group of people against another and act of delibrate etnic cleansing carried out by the nation against one tribe?and I call it the nation because the govt conveniently turns a blind eye whenever igbos are being massacred in their hundreds in the north.while churches are being bombed and women and children are slaughtered.And you're here stupi.dly and selfishly typing nonsense from your dysfunctional keyboard because your mother or sister or father or child didn't die at the hands of the bloodthirsty demons in the north.if you'd lost someone there,would you think a day is too much to set aside and mourn them?

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
lorretta u: are you actually in good conscience comparing ALUU4 incident and the likes of it to the generations and decades of massacre and genocide being committed by this Nation against the igbo tribe?what Nigeria is doing to Igbos is by no means different from what the Germans did to the Jews except in magnitude.sometimes I think people like just come here and type nonsense in search of cheap popularity.do you not know the difference beteween an act of injustice commited by a group of people against another and act of delibrate etnic cleansing carried out by the nation against one tribe?and I call it the nation because the govt conveniently turns a blind eye whenever igbos are being massacred in their hundreds in the north.while churches are being bombed and women and children are slaughtered.And you're here stupi.dly and selfishly typing nonsense from your dysfunctional keyboard because your mother or sister or father or child didn't die at the hands of the bloodthirsty demons in the north.if you'd lost someone there,would you think a day is too much to set aside and mourn them?
Thanks for this my sister. Don't mind the irrational lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Atiku And The 7 Governors Did Not Know. / Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign / Why Atiku Is In UAE For 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.