Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Am Getting Dark!help Plzzz - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Am Getting Dark!help Plzzz (16508 Views)

Help!!! Am Getting Bald / Need Your Advice Plzzz / Urgent Advice Plzzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Getting Dark!help Plzzz by nuellacharles: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
nuellacharles: [b][/b][left][/left]hi I can help u get through dis problem, justmessage me on my blog, nuellacharles@blog.com or u can talk to me on nuellayayo@yahoo.com. Is my job to recommend and make sure any lady or guy who dreams of having a fairer complexion gets that without looking bleached....talk to me in any of these, and I will work things out with u. Thanks
www..com/nuellacharles
Re: Am Getting Dark!help Plzzz by homesodear: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2014
icebebe: Am really sowie 2 disturb buh rite now am not happy abot ma complexion,am getting dark and its getting worst.ave bin using ESTEE body lotion for a long tym and i got positive result from it,ma skin was flawless n bright and ma complexion was really wow!! Buh all of a sudden i strt getting dark by the day som1 asked me to use IDOLE SOAP which ave bin using for 4days now buh no positive result,anoda asked me to mix ma cream wive DIVA oil,am soh confuse plz i need your help nxt month is my introduction and i cant be looking like dis pls help a sister out i beg yuh

Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Am Getting Dark!help Plzzz by oluwabumisolami: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
My friend used sisi product and now she is so white and beautiful,i collected all sisi contact from my friend 08069630020 email:sisiovabor@gmail.Com facebookpage:sisi/spa store
Re: Am Getting Dark!help Plzzz by oluwabumisolami: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
My friend used sisi product and now she is so white and beautiful,i collected all sisi contact from my friend 08069630020 email:sisiovabor@gmail.Com facebookpage:sisi/spa beauty store

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On / 5 Fashion Hacks That May Affect Your Health / Victoria Daropale Wins "Fresh Faces Modeling Contest" In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.