Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) (5506 Views)

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures). / How Can I Help Stop Pain During Love Making. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2013
Excuses are made to do abortion and most of the time they are valid reasons to do so but they are never right. A foetus at medically allowed stages to abort is already a human being. Just a picture to remind us of the action.

HELP STOP ABORTION, IT IS MURDER!

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
help stop pre-marital sex!help stop rape! then there will be no abortion

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
bennyraz: help stop pre-marital sex!help stop rape! then there will be no abortion

We can not help there becouse no one is getting murdered in cold blood. Imagine the steel rod or whatever is used in the abortion process, squashing the head of this foetus. Is that not unnecessary slaughter of the innocent?

I have a friend who was a succesful doctor running his own clinic. He one day out of the blue decided to abandon being a medical doctor, to date he is still unemployed and just runs small projects here and there. As a result of post traumatic stress from carrying out the abortions. It coursed him so much trauma he wants nothing to do with medicine. He now campaigns against abortions. It makes one think. undecided

But its a choice nevertherless!
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

We can not help there becouse no one is getting murdered in cold blood. Imagine the steel rod or whatever is used in the abortion process, squashing the head of this foetus. Is that not unnecessary slaughter of the innocent?
so how do you stop abortion especially in the case of unwanted pregnancy as a result of rape! you don't tackle the problem from the leaf, you tackle it from the root

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
bennyraz: so how do you stop abortion especially in the case of unwanted pregnancy as a result of rape! you don't tackle the problem from the leaf, you tackle it from the root

As I have said Benny the reasons are always valid but it does not makem right! If one can live with doing it, then its upto her&him. But the challenge is that most of the time the burden is carried by the females as guys soon after that forget. But the woman has to live with it forever.

I think they should try giving the foetus to guys to burry after the act. To make sure the burden is shared becouse as it is, guys never get to be part of the experiance. True? I might
be wrong.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

As I have said Benny the reasons are always valid but it does not makem right! If one can live with doing it, then its upto her&him. But the challenge is that most of the time the burden is carried by the females as guys soon after that forget. But the woman has to live with it forever.

I think they should try giving the foetus to guys to burry after the act. To make sure the burden is shared becouse as it is, guys never get to be part of the experiance. True? I might
be wrong.
yea.. if the reasons are valid, it makes them right! and if the burden is only on the female alone, i understand that.. and i share your pain. You awareness should focus on preventive measures
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by djeezy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
@op, biblically it is wrong, consequently a sin but in law pursuant to our criminal code it is not a crime/murder. In the definition of a human being, the CC did not envisage the foetus. In my own opinion, it should be incorporated in our domestic law and made a crime apropos to same sex marriage. But forsooth some abortions are deemed to be "necessary evils" e.g a girl who got gang raped by brutal armed robbers may suffice to shed more light. Furthermore, nice thread.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
bennyraz: so how do you stop abortion especially in the case of unwanted pregnancy as a result of rape! you don't tackle the problem from the leaf, you tackle it from the root

+1

It's always surprising when people want to solve a problem magically.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
I Raise my hand and vote against abortion. May God help our generation and generation to come.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
bennyraz: yea.. if the reasons are valid, it makes them right! and if the burden is only on the female alone, i understand that.. and i share your pain. You awareness should focus on preventive measures

Its not my pain its a ongoing struggle for women. Most women when interviewed do not want to do abortion but are pressured by their male counter parts.

If one gets pregnant the preventative measures have already failed and it happens same as with abortion there valid reasons given, mistake, forgetfullness, condom burst etc all valid as they do happen. BUT at this stage the focus is all having failed as a result of whatever reason and being in the situation at that moment what next!
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by AtheistD(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks: Excuses are made to do abortion and most of the time they are valid reasons to do so but they are never right. A foetus at medically allowed stages to abort is already a human being. Just a picture to remind us of the action.

HELP STOP ABORTION, IT IS MURDER!

Yuuuuck. I never looked like that angry angry angry angry

It looks like something they found at Roswell shocked
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Les: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ewwww, can u see his eyes?? His body is full of tears. Sorry son but am tellin u dat d ppl who first did dis kinda tin to you are currently burning in deepest part of d sulphuric lake. Sorry son, take heart!!

#GodBlessTeamCelibates cool

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Yield:

+1

It's always surprising when people want to solve a problem magically.
that's the problem with Nigeria.. we know how to dissect/analyze the problem but we do not seek permanent solutions to the problems! we seek short-time solutions with magic wands!! so how will the problems not persist?

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
djeezy: @op, biblically it is wrong, consequently a sin but in law pursuant to our criminal code it is not a crime/murder. In the definition of a human being, the CC did not envisage the foetus. In my own opinion, it should be incorporated in our domestic law and made a crime apropos to same sex marriage. But forsooth some abortions are deemed to be "necessary evils" e.g a girl who got gang raped by brutal armed robbers may suffice to shed more light. Furthermore, nice thread.

Thanks djeezy. I agree but unfortunately democracy come with its evil, thus it would be tough to make it law in some countries. You know sometime choice is problem when one has enjoyed an evening of fun with boyfriend or girlfriend, one should always know there is a possibility of this happening thus abortion should not be an option. Now excluding cases of molestation.
Becouse I do not think the majority of abortions carried out are by molestation victims any where in the world but its usually school girls and you ladies who after a night fun regretsone thing or the other. undecided
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Its not my pain its a ongoing struggle for women. Most women when interviewed do not want to do abortion but are pressured by their male counter parts.

If one gets pregnant the preventative measures have already failed and it happens same as with abortion there valid reasons given, mistake, forgetfullness, condom burst etc all valid as they do happen. BUT at this stage the focus is all having failed as a result of whatever reason and being in the situation at that moment what next!
so males should be castrated abi? if it is an ongoing stuggle for women then i think women should be encouraged to say no to pre-marital sex!!! The two major factors here are pre-marital sex and Rape! if the Nigerian Government can make more stringent laws on the issue of rape, then it would be good for our country! the other factor is Pre-marital sex! and the solution is, if most women are contented with what they have and not looking up to a man to always foot their bills then pre-marital sex will reduce!! for a man, it's give and take! if a woman is independent then i see know reason why she would fall into the trap some men lay

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Yuuuuck. I never looked like that angry angry angry angry

It looks like something they found at Roswell shocked

Actually, this is majorly for guys so you should look and look hard enough so that if you happen to make a girl you do not like pregnant or someone you did not plan to marry, you will think twice before pressuring her to do an abortion as an option for you to get rid of her.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by AtheistD(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
bennyraz: so males should be castrated abi? if it is an ongoing stuggle for women then i think women should be encouraged to say no to pre-marital sex!!! The two major factors here are pre-marital sex and Rape! if the Nigerian Government can make more stringent laws on the issue of rape, then it would be good for our country! the other factor is Pre-marital sex! and the solution is, if most women are contented with what they have and not looking up to a man to always foot their bills then pre-marital sex will reduce!! for a man, it's give and take! if a woman is independent then i see know reason why she would fall into the trap some men lay

So it is pre-marital sex that is the problem, not safe sex? We need better sex education classes. Imagine meeting a girl you harldy know and she has no problem going raw and isnt on any contraceptives... she doesnt even know her fertility cycle and has no idea when she is ovulating etc... how wont she get pregnant shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry

sweetcheecks:

Actually, this is majorly for guys so you should look and look hard enough so that if you happen to make a girl you do not like pregnant or someone you did not plan to marry, you will think twice before pressuring her to do an abortion as an option for you to get rid of her.

I have a very sad tale about such stuff. I am not against abortion but I have witnessed it myself. It is a truly painful and cruel deed. i curse the person that aborted my baby... WHY GOD.... WHY DID YOU ABORT MY BABY WITH MULTIPLE MISCARRIAGES.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
bennyraz: so males should be castrated abi? if it is an ongoing stuggle for women then i think women should be encouraged to say no to pre-marital sex!!! The two major factors here are pre-marital sex and Rape! if the Nigerian Government can make more stringent laws on the issue of rape, then it would be good for our country! the other factor is Pre-marital sex! and the solution is, if most women are contented with what they have and not looking up to a man to always foot their bills then pre-marital sex will reduce!! for a man, it's give and take! if a woman is independent then i see know reason why she would fall into the trap some men lay

@ Benny lets stop pointing solutions out there, you are the solution. Why dont you say no to women who want sleep with you? Lets stop the Adamic excuse, "its the woman you gave me" its old and exhausted joor.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
good gracious!!! see a potential kid being killed shocked

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2013

So it is pre-marital sex that is the problem, not safe sex? We need better sex education classes. Imagine meeting a girl you harldy know and she has no problem going raw and isnt on any contraceptives... she doesnt even know her fertility cycle and has no idea when she is ovulating etc... how wont she get pregnant shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry

I have a very sad tale about such stuff. I am not against abortion but I have witnessed it myself. It is a truly painful and cruel deed. i curse the person that aborted my baby... WHY GOD.... WHY DID YOU ABORT MY BABY WITH MULTIPLE MISCARRIAGES.

contraceptives, pills, condoms, are not 100% safe except a man is willing to do vasectomy then there will be no pregnancy! mind you, we are talking about strictly abortion here
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by djeezy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Thanks djeezy. I agree but unfortunately democracy come with its evil, thus it would be tough to make it law in some countries. You know sometime choice is problem when one has enjoyed an evening of fun with boyfriend or girlfriend, one should always know there is a possibility of this happening thus abortion should not be an option. Now excluding cases of molestation.
Becouse I do not think the majority of abortions carried out are by molestation victims any where in the world but its usually school girls and you ladies who after a night fun regretsone thing or the other. undecided
i totally agree with you. The reason it can't be made a crime is because of the exception which ra..pe victims experience therefrom. If molestation becomes the only exception, which of course would be rare, you'll be perplexed at the high level which some people will abort and rely on the exception. It still baffles me, even in christianity, some justify abortion. In a criminal law class in the varsity, i argued about the challenge in the definition of a human being, i was made to believe law and morality are mutually exclusive, hence the dynamic of morality. To sum it all, religion alone cannot curb the high rate of abortion. People no longer fear God. If it's made a crime on the other hand without exception, there is no gainsaying that it'll create hardship. Allow the exception and many will abort and rely on it.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by AtheistD(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
bennyraz: contraceptives, pills, condoms, are not 100% safe except a man is willing to do vasectomy then there will be no pregnancy! mind you, we are talking about strictly abortion here

Yes, but you highlight that abortion wont be necessary if no premarital sex happens. I am stating that safe sex etc can lead to a greatly reduced risk of pregnancy. A much better option than the premarital nonsense which clearly doesnt work.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2013

Atheist -D you are so right bro, a lot of education is needed to both males and female. Am sorry about your experience, hope the pic does not make it worse. Humans are the most vicious animals on the planet, we even kill our defenceless young before they are born with no guilt. Its a shame! And people start blaming God when they cannot get kids when they want them after doing these.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

@ Benny lets stop pointing solutions out there, you are the solution. Why dont you say no to women who want sleep with you? Lets stop the Adamic excuse, "its the woman you gave me" its old and exhausted joor.
no woman has asked me to sleep with her jare.. (how serious) and you should stop the evevic theories. You talk about the problems, what we should do is find solution abi u no fit hold body cuz me i fit hold body o
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
djeezy: i totally agree with you. The reason it can't be made a crime is because of the exception which ra..pe victims experience therefrom. If molestation becomes the only exception, which of course would be rare, you'll be perplexed at the high level which some people will abort and rely on the exception. It still baffles me, even in christianity, some justify abortion. In a criminal law class in the varsity, i argued about the challenge in the definition of a human being, i was made to believe law and morality are mutually exclusive, hence the dynamic of morality. To sum it all, religion alone cannot curb the high rate of abortion. People no longer fear God. If it's made a crime on the other hand without exception, there is no gainsaying that it'll create hardship. Allow the exception and many will abort and rely on it.

100 likes!
You are right they substitute prevention and safe se** for arbortion becouse its a "freely"available option.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
gbam!

but @op, imagine this, a POOR young girl was raped by several men, and eventually got pregnant. And she came to you for advice, on whether to abort it or not, knowing fully well dat she not okay financially?? Would you advise her to keep the child to grow up as a bastard, who would never know his real father or to keep the pregnancy. I know abortion is wrong..but unfortunately some reasons are justified.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
bennyraz: no woman has asked me to sleep with her jare.. (how serious) and you should stop the evevic theories. You talk about the problems, what we should do is find solution abi u no fit hold body cuz me i fit hold body o

Ok benny we are using as representative of guys but not you per se. However you seem to miss understand where this discussion is at. Problem = Abortion, Answer = Prevention, incl. Safe se**, Adoption or Forster care.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2013

Yes, but you highlight that abortion wont be necessary if no premarital sex happens. I am stating that safe sex etc can lead to a greatly reduced risk of pregnancy. A much better option than the premarital nonsense which clearly doesnt work.
if you sleep with a woman, you should be responsible to take care of her when she gets pregnant with your baby because you're the doer of the act! you put her in that condition! but the moment you ask her to do an abortion after your deeds, then you're a coward! so my point is, if you can't hold yourself anymore, then you should get married! and if you want to continue to enjoy what is not rightfully yours, then you are a thief who will soon be caught and in the process of you absconding from your doings, you commit murder (Abortion)!! where do you think life would lead you? certainly, what goes around, comes around! you self go born your own daughter in future and one man somewhere will do what you did to another man's daughter to her!!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by AtheistD(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Atheist -D you are so right bro, a lot of education is needed to both males and female. Am sorry about your experience, hope the pic does not make it worse. Humans are the most vicious animals on the planet, we even kill our defenceless young before they are born with no guilt. Its a shame! And people start blaming God when they cannot get kids when they want them after doing these.

I was kidding. I have never witnessed such. I just wanted to highlight where the religious angle fails with some people. it is not great if there is not appropriate reason but I believe we should judge. i am against women being pressured into it. But if they are steely and determined what choice is available? A backdoor means that could harm her? Taking dodgy medication that could harm her? Maybe going ahead and then dumping the child at birth? I dunno. These things need to be looked at. It is not black or white, it is gray with all sides having some strong points.

booqee: gbam!

but @op, imagine this, a POOR young girl was raped by several men, and eventually got pregnant. And she came to you for advice, on whether to abort it or not, knowing fully well dat she not okay financially?? Would you advise her to keep the child to grow up as a bastard, who would never know his real father or to keep the pregnancy. I know abortion is wrong..but unfortunately some reasons are justified.

This is good. So sweetchecks, what do you recommend? Bear in mind the almajiris in the North being recruited by Boko haram and the many orphaned children turned touts and armed robbers. If the child ha a low chance of a proper support it is important to take that into account for decisions.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
booqee: [b][color=#000099] gbam!

but @op, imagine this, a POOR young girl was raped by several men, and eventually got pregnant. And she came to you for advice, on whether to abort it or not, knowing fully well dat she not okay financially?? Would you advise her to keep the child to grow up as a bastard, who would never know his real father or to keep the pregnancy. I know abortion is wrong..but unfortunately some reasons

In actual fact,there are less abortions done that are as a result of molestation than other reasons. In Africa there where about 29 million induced abortions done in 2008. Are trying to say these could be as result of molestation? That would mean African man need castration.

http://www.infoplease.com/science/health/global-abortion-rates.html

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Ok benny we are using as representative of guys but not you per se. However you seem to miss understand where this discussion is at. Problem = Abortion, Answer = Prevention, incl. Safe se**, Adoption or Forster care.
I understand the discussion right from the very onset! and I'm not misunderstanding anything.. foster care in Nigeria talk about motherless babies home jare
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2013

I was kidding. I have never witnessed such. I just wanted to highlight where the religious angle fails with some people. it is not great if there is not appropriate reason but I believe we should judge. i am against women being pressured into it. But if they are steely and determined what choice is available? A backdoor means that could harm her? Taking dodgy medication that could harm her? Maybe going ahead and then dumping the child at birth? I dunno. These things need to be looked at. It is not black or white, it is gray with all sides having some strong points.

This is good. So sweetchecks, what do you recommend? Bear in mind the almajiris in the North being recruited by Boko haram and the many orphaned children turned touts and armed robbers. If the child ha a low chance of a proper support it is important to take that into account for decisions.

Quite correct! What I am saying we need to look at the laws of supply and demand. At the moment there has been lots of stories about kids being sold and teenagers kidnapped to be used as incubators. What that means to me is there is a need hence the crime in trying to supply it. The major problem in Africa is the stigmaassociated with those who cannot carry their own children if this was not the case and adoption was done above board within the law, adoption is still a best option in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hiv Cure / 8 Reasons You Should Eat Watermelon Every Night Before Going To Bed / What Is The Name Of This Children Disease Called UMA AFO.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.